Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #101
wutda1234

wutda1234 has said some nice things

probably in middle school, it first was just big boobs big butt and i just wanted them bigger and bigger. eventually it was ssbbw at an early age
wutda1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #102
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I met my first plus sized girlfriend when she asked me to dance at a highschool homecoming. We had a short relationship, and we made out but never got any further than that. Admittedly, I was not attracted to her body, but she had a great personality. A few years later I dated another plus sized woman that I was set up on a blind date with. Still, not specifically attracted to her obesity. But enjoyed her company just the same. Years after that I came across an adult magazine that featured big breasted women with a plump woman as an extra feature. Now I was hooked! Her curves drove me wild! Looking back, the woman in the mag was fairly small compared to my preference now. I guess that was my turning point and I now have been an FA for more than 20years now and always will be.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #103
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been interested/sympathetic/fascinated with fat people since childhood, so I think it was pretty natural.

But the other day I recalled a specific thing that might have helped form my views around puberty. This was the very tail end of the 70s, and my older brother had a post on his wall "How to Rate Girls" with two women in bikinis in it. A thin blonde with a Farah Fawcett hair cut as the '10' and a BBW done up in greasy hair, ugly glasses, and re-touched to show bad acne as the '1', and there were comments on various body parts (I recall the belly button was called something like "a sweet little dimple" on the 10 and "a junk food vault" on the 1).

I remember starring at it for ages, when I knew I wouldn't get caught, thinking "OK, the greasy hair and fake acne aren't good, but that is nothing to do with her size, and besides that.....I really don't see what is wrong with how she looks. She actually has a more interesting body than the thin one. I like her belly and her full breasts, and.." etc.

So that poster, meant to dump on fat women, gave me the chance to really stand there, stare, compare, and conclude that I thought fat women were more attractive.....all at about age 11.