Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Big, Droopy, Saggy Boobs. A Turn-On?

I was talking with a male friend who happens to be a FA and somehow we got on the subject of my breasts. I complained about how I wished they were perkier and talked about having a lift & slight reduction surgery in the future.

He said I shouldn't do it. I said I wanted perkier boobs. I asked him "Don't you like perky boobs?"
He said "No way, the bigger, droopier and saggier, the better." And he was serious.

I was shocked. This was the first time I ever heard this from a guy. Is this pretty much the norm for FA's or is it an individual preference?

What kind of boobies do you like?

*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Not The Biggest...

Not the absolute biggest, but, to a point, I like 'em full with droop. I don't mean huge, way out of proportion with a lady's body, or painfully drooping.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

If I was picking I'd lean more to big and droopy though boobs are not a major factor in my attraction to females.
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

I've heard the same sentiment from FA's and non-FA's. My guess would be that it's a very individual preference. If I am honest, I would prefer mine were higher and perkier for purely aesthetic reasons, but I don't see that magically happening no matter how hard I rub that lamp. However, when it comes to other women, I love the look on them. *shrugs*

One of my guy friends is not an FA and I have had multiple conversations with him about breasts in general. He's a big fan of large, pendulous, saggy breasts...but his wife and all past partners have been smaller, slender women. I've caught him staring more times than I can count if even the slightest cleavage is showing. I've asked him if he realizes that it's more common to find what he claims is his preferred breast "type" in fat women and he says he wouldn't have a problem exploring that option, but I'm not willing to be his experimental foray into the realm.

Of course, this could totally not be what you were asking The tl;dr here is "I wish mine were perkier. I like sag in other women."
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
I was talking with a male friend who happens to be a FA and somehow we got on the subject of my breasts. I complained about how I wished they were perkier and talked about having a lift & slight reduction surgery in the future.

He said I shouldn't do it. I said I wanted perkier boobs. I asked him "Don't you like perky boobs?"
He said "No way, the bigger, droopier and saggier, the better." And he was serious.
Am with you, if i ever came into money i would have a lift and reconstructive surgery...... I want them as hard as cricket balls so they don't move and will always stay still ...

Last edited by Inhibited; 09-06-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I definitely like the shape of naturally large boobs. I'm not picky about size but I do like a nice natural hang, no antigravity boobs for me please. Crystal has very large and soft boobs, their pendulous and not quite perky and their awesome to me. But if I ever mess up and call them floppy there's hell to pay.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

I'd say it's an individual preference really. Not all FAs have a fan for big droopy boobs just like not all guys like big boobs either.

Some prefer big some prefer a handful and others are card caring members of the itty bitty titty community.

Not everyone prefers the same thing. And I'd say that goes the same for FAs.

Each person has their own little quirks and preferences which makes em them.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know some guys who like the natural hang.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Personally I'd get a lift/reduction if I could stand the idea of surgery. I'm extremely self-conscious about the appearance of my boobs and refuse to remove my bra during sex because I hate how they look. Being young, I feel very ugly when I see my boobs looking like flapjacks.

I was told by some guys that they like it, but still... if I don't like it, no one's words are really going to help.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm getting the impression that the ladies are much more critical about the state of their girls, whereas the guys are pretty easygoing about them overall. While I can understand some concern if they fall past the knee while in a standing position, I'd imagine that's pretty rare.

I suppose I side with those who are into the full and natural category, and even look forward to a little gravitational pull as the years go by.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #11
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

I think for most guys... simply having access to them is so fucking exciting that the aesthetic is not quite as important as the feel... and for feel... nothing beats real.

Sorry for the language if anyone is offended, but I am very passionate about breasts *nods* LOL
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #12
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Big, Droopy, Saggy Boobs. A Turn-On?

Quote:
I was shocked. This was the first time I ever heard this from a guy. Is this pretty much the norm for FA's or is it an individual preference?
I know some guys who like the natural hang.
I agree what a lot of what your gentleman friend said. Remember, there is no one topic in which everyone all feel one way -no opposition. Opinions are diverse.

Quote:
I love large, full -large diameter breast which extend directly from the woman's body. Breast that look like they are full of silicon... to me looks artificial! It might be nice on the space shuttle or international space station!
The one exception was back in April 1969, my wife had give birth two days earlier to my third daughter. That night her milk came in and WOW!!! Her breast were a sight of which I had never seen. A SSBBW who wore a size #50 blouse and her breast extended straight out from her body like a 'young' woman who wore a #32 or #34 size blouse.

To me the perfect breast would be a full busty women -large diameter breast. On a woman who wears a size #44 blouse... or larger! If she has a full diameter breast, I am far less concerned about her cup size. Large proportional breast is all I desire.
I had a crush on a young lady many decades ago. She was a SSBBW who wore a size "56B" bra (big and flat)! She had a very pretty face and round body that was very attractive to me. Her cup size was not any determining factor in me finding her attractive.

To wrap it up, the only pendulous breast I 'don't like' are the breast on a woman who has recently had a massive amount of weight loss and, her breast have a lot more skin for the small amount of fat within her breast. So, her breast look like those of native (or indigenous) women seen in National Geographics magazine!!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #13
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=Inhibited;1780326]
Quote:

Am with you, if i ever came into money i would have a lift and reconstructive surgery...... I want them as hard as cricket balls so they don't move and will always stay still ...
Hehe...some poor unsuspecting chappy is going to crack his teeth on your boob one day if you ever get your wish. How does one explain that to a dentist?
Old 09-07-2011, 03:51 AM   #14
cebe

cebe has said some nice things

Hi, I'm with your friend GoofyGirl : the bigger, droopier and saggier, the better, no doubt. Wife's boobs pass now her navel, and it's wonderful. And as long as it's not a health concern, my advise is no surgery
cebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #15
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE=littlefairywren;1780499]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post

Hehe...some poor unsuspecting chappy is going to crack his teeth on your boob one day if you ever get your wish. How does one explain that to a dentist?
lol you are so right never even thought of this... only thought of not being ashamed of them ....... may have to rethink the cricket ball and opt for hard rubber.
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #16
mrniceguy33710

mrniceguy33710 has said some nice things

Quote:

Just like bellies, bigger and hanging is better!
mrniceguy33710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:48 AM   #17
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread makes me feel better. Even if I wasn't fat, I know my boobs would be quite saggy anyway - it's something my sisters and me briefly discussed not long ago. All three of us (thin, chubby & obese) have droopy C cup boobs. It's just genes. But I still don't like my breasts. C cup isn't huge by any means, but I'd like to be a B, and to have a bit more of a perk to them. I think big women with small boobs look... cute, for want of a better word.

But yeah, this thread does make me feel better. As do the threads on stretch marks and cellulite. Men with realistic expectations are sexy!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:30 AM   #18
Rickgm

Rickgm has said some nice things

Whether it be belly or breast... Saggy is Sexy!
Rickgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #19
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want a breast lift just because it usually makes your boobs slightly smaller without as much damage and cutting on them as a full-on reduction. I'm tired of trying find bras my size. There are more bras available one cup size down, I just know it!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #20
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Size doesn't matter.
But droopy, saggy boobies that's it
Old 09-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #21
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
simply having access to them is so fucking exciting that the aesthetic is not quite as important
I wouldn't say that, I really do enjoy the look of big hanging breasts. I like all kinds of boobs, small perky ones and big droopy ones. For me its not a matter of being so desperate to see a boob that any boob will do, I really like them.

There really are a lot of guys who like natural boobs and like the shape of them. Don't let Hollywood tell you what your boobs should look like. Crystals doctor tried to get her to have a reduction and after looking into it we decided that its better to be a little droopy than scarred and somewhat perky but with no nipple sensation.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #22
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They are all good to me...flat, perky, or saggy. It's not the size or shape that makes a woman sexy, it's the personality of the woman

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #23
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

This is the one part of my body I truly would change with surgery.

I am planning on getting a breast reduction (not too small, mind) and a definite uplift. I don't want something unrealistically perky, but I would appreciate looking a little more composed, chest-wise.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL Mine aren't perky but they're a helluva lot of fun and they're attached to me so anyone who gets to touch them is lucky by default.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #25
The Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Monster can now change their title
Default Fat and Flat or..

I find ladies who are fat with small breasts very attractive. When the breasts are larger, my preference is definitely for saggy over firm. I think that the idea that most men only like big, perky ones is a myth. LNM