Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #51
awsomerich

awsomerich has said some nice things

Large, natural breasts are the best. There is nothing wrong if they are saggy. That's just as sexy if not more so.
awsomerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #52
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Heh, I think the perfect answer to a woman you are seeing or with is really just "I love your boobies". After all, if you don't find her body attractive, you wouldn't and shouldn't be playing with her breasts anyway.

Honestly though, natural boobs, including small ones on thin women end up drooping. I'm a size 0/00 with the equivalent of 32D/DDs and my boobs droop, hang, wobble and high-five each other - and I've had (fat) ex-girlfriends express surprise that they aren't firmer because I'm otherwise small and bony. Anyway, it might be heartening to know that these days most women who do get implants request for the more natural tear-drop instead of the perfectly round melon shape.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #53
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Heh, I think the perfect answer to a woman you are seeing or with is really just "I love your boobies". After all, if you don't find her body attractive, you wouldn't and shouldn't be playing with her breasts anyway.

Honestly though, natural boobs, including small ones on thin women end up drooping. I'm a size 0/00 with the equivalent of 32D/DDs and my boobs droop, hang, wobble and high-five each other - and I've had (fat) ex-girlfriends express surprise that they aren't firmer because I'm otherwise small and bony. Anyway, it might be heartening to know that these days most women who do get implants request for the more natural tear-drop instead of the perfectly round melon shape.
That is a little heartening. I don't think I'd get implants because mine are big enough as it is, but definitely a reduction and lift...and a mixture of the tear-drop and the roundness would be good for me. Its just a dream at this stage though.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #54
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

So it looks like big, saggy, droopy boobs are more popular than perkies.

This thread makes me feel a LOT better.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #55
mrniceguy33710

mrniceguy33710 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post

Glad to be of help
mrniceguy33710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #56
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

I like jiggly boobs, size is relative to her body size and shape and I like boobs that dance when she bounces. Lol

What I hate, is my boobs, not the size, or the sagginess, but the shape, my nipples look like they're reaching for the ground, they're not... ideally positioned, per say. Sure in a bra the nipple is right, or when my arms are over my head, but if I'm just standing, I think my nipples are too low, it bugs me.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #57
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassDaemon View Post
my nipples look like they're reaching for the ground, they're not... ideally positioned, per say. Sure in a bra the nipple is right, or when my arms are over my head, but if I'm just standing, I think my nipples are too low, it bugs me.
Mine are like that too.
Oh well, I can't exactly expect perky nipples at a 56 I-cup.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #58
bbwsluvr2

bbwsluvr2 has said some nice things
Default I love em

I love saggy boobs. They look so sexy. The longer the better for me. It is most definitely a turn on for me.
bbwsluvr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #59
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

I must admit to liking large saggy breasts, especially when resting on a nice soft big fat belly. There is something very sensual about that image. Rather reminds me of the old blues song about being built for comfort
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #60
chiribita

chiribita has said some nice things

Quote:
It's kinda like when you're a kid and your folks say you can go to the playground. You don't really care how high the swing is,or if the slide is curved or straight. You don't even care if the monkey bars have a little rust on them. You're just so damn excited you get to go to the playground that the little details aren't something to hang up about. Now fast-forward us overgrown boys to the future and make your body the playground and you are gonna give us access to it and we can play with it? Yee-haw!!!! It's so wonderful and exciting we just want to have a good
Leo, you made my day! ^^

I would like to write more but Im in hurry, so maybe later.
Just wanted to say thank you for those words.
chiribita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #61
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree. I am feeling better as well. As you know, ladies get older, lose weight, etc...breasts start going south for the winter and stay there. Oh yes, it's hot in the south, ya know.

Quote:

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
LOL Mine aren't perky but they're a helluva lot of fun and they're attached to me so anyone who gets to touch them is lucky by default.
Yep, that says it well

Also, really, in the thread title, I think for the majority of guys all that really matter are the first and fourth words.....or even just the fourth word The second and third words just come with the territory.

And finally, I'd say that for most guys boobs are sort of like sex....the minimum is "good" and it is easy to be well above minimum (a little positive attitude will almost surely crank things up to "amazing," for example).

ETA: and I should note, I'm not even particularly a breast guy, and I still feel this way.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #63
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
I agree. I am feeling better as well. As you know, ladies get older, lose weight, etc...breasts start going south for the winter and stay there. Oh yes, it's hot in the south, ya know.
The more they go in the southern direction the better
Old 09-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #64
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I was talking with a male friend who happens to be a FA and somehow we got on the subject of my breasts. I complained about how I wished they were perkier and talked about having a lift & slight reduction surgery in the future.

He said I shouldn't do it. I said I wanted perkier boobs. I asked him "Don't you like perky boobs?"
He said "No way, the bigger, droopier and saggier, the better." And he was serious.

I was shocked. This was the first time I ever heard this from a guy. Is this pretty much the norm for FA's or is it an individual preference?

What kind of boobies do you like?

I like big, huge, heavy ones. A couple of models come to mind, but i wont name them. I bought a 56I for that particular woman, and she loved it and said it fit GREAT!

The one the bra has to WORK to contain.

Im being serious, its hot to have major boobage. IMHO.

EDIT: Perkies suck, imho.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #65
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I will say that I do find it interesting that so many seem to answer in the affirmative when, in other threads, so many female attributes get dissed. I know that makes me a Debbie Downer, but ... like ... when the women aren't listening, a good number of FAs seem to have very, very specific tastes in body shape, etc., and aren't too flattering about anything that deviates from that. An apple? Boo! A pear? Yay! Too skinny? Boo! Fat? Yay! Small ass? Boo! Big ass? Yay! Able to get up from the couch? Boo! Unable to get up from the couch? Yay! But now everybody suddenly loves saggy boobs?
I suspect that if the thread had been titled seomthing more like "What is your favorite type of boobs" then the answers would have been narrower and more like what you are talking about.

Just because guys have a preference for one thing doesn't mean that they dno't like other things too
Old 09-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #66
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I will say that I do find it interesting that so many seem to answer in the affirmative when, in other threads, so many female attributes get dissed. I know that makes me a Debbie Downer, but ... like ... when the women aren't listening, a good number of FAs seem to have very, very specific tastes in body shape, etc., and aren't too flattering about anything that deviates from that. An apple? Boo! A pear? Yay! Too skinny? Boo! Fat? Yay! Small ass? Boo! Big ass? Yay! Able to get up from the couch? Boo! Unable to get up from the couch? Yay! But now everybody suddenly loves saggy boobs?
Boobs have universal appeal.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #67
chiribita

Okidoki, Im back, here it goes.

Tbh, if someone would say "Ill pay the surgery", I would jump directly on the table and let the doctors do their job.
Well, Im fine with the size its a but I dont like the shape and the position of my nipples.
GlassDaemon said it already and I just can agree, same thing here.

Quote:
but the shape, my nipples look like they're reaching for the ground, they're not... ideally positioned, per say. Sure in a bra the nipple is right
Im not feeling comfortable, when someone says my boobs look fine. Then there is this voice in my head, saying "you wouldnt like to see them without a bra dude".
For sure, I carry a good looking pair around and it already got a bit better since Ive piercings but as I said, they look better with a bra than without.
Maybe Im wrong and of course, every person has a different preferences, tastes...Im fine with it, its just hard to believe for me, that they are "lovelable".
Old 09-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #68
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiribita View Post
Im not feeling comfortable, when someone says my boobs look fine. Then there is this voice in my head, saying "you wouldnt like to see them without a bra dude".
For sure, I carry a good looking pair around and it already got a bit better since Ive piercings but as I said, they look better with a bra than without.
Maybe Im wrong and of course, every person has a different preferences, tastes...Im fine with it, its just hard to believe for me, that they are "lovelable".
Hey, most of us look more 'correct' with clothes on--that is one of the things we wear them for Naked bodies have all sorts of little quirks that clothes cover up--every single one of them. Real bodies have scars, stretchmarks, cellulite, odd little rolls and wrinkles, zits, stray hairs, and yes in some cases nipples that aren't centred like a bullseye on a target. And yet.....most of us enjoy getting our partner naked, and don't care about all of that stuff.

Remember that those barely dressed models in the glamour magazines and not at all dressed ones in the not-so-glamourous magazines have all been airbrushed (photoshopped these days) to heck and back to take away those quirks, and that is after being chosen for having the most normal/glamourous body in the first place.

Anyway, nipples pointed down a bit? Get naked with your partner, get them on their back, straddle them, lean forward a bit.....and suddenly they are absolutly perfectly placed And get on your back, and the positioning of things is going to just dandy, too. So really you have the best of both worlds, in a bra you can make 'em look like you want, out of a bra and in bed they are positioned just perfectly, and in-between.....I'm pretty sure you are the only person whose going to worry about it
Old 09-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #69
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Mine are like that too.
Oh well, I can't exactly expect perky nipples at a 56 I-cup.
*pout* At least you have an awesome set size wise, I've got 40D's. I bet your breasts are amazing in a non creepy kind of comment way.

Last edited by GlassDaemon; 09-12-2011 at 03:17 PM.
GlassDaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #70
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Women are more worried about what their boobs look like than men are. If you're willing to give us access, we're gonna love 'em regardless of what you think they look like.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #71
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I totally resonate with this feeling. Big, huge, natural boobs look a lot more "conventionally" attractive when placed in certain kinds of bras. They are raised up, rounded, and gathered together into nice big mounds. In a way, they get positioned a lot more like a lot of natural small boobs, but just bigger. I think this is another way we women may have internalized some of the dominant narrative in our culture about thin (and everything that comes along with that) = sexy. Big, huge, natural boobs on fat women usually just don't hang and point exactly as those of smaller, thinner women. And the thing is, *with* the bra we get to benefit from a position of power that comes with having a socially desirable quality...even though (in our minds) we think it's all an illusion.

It's truly nice to know that men can be attracted to real boobs, but I also think it's important that we women recognize the socially constructed lies that are keeping us for celebrating our bodies just as they are, regardless of who does or does not want to handle them.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #72
chiribita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hey, most of us look more 'correct' with clothes on--that is one of the things we wear them for Naked bodies have all sorts of little quirks that clothes cover up--every single one of them. Real bodies have scars, stretchmarks, cellulite, odd little rolls and wrinkles, zits, stray hairs, and yes in some cases nipples that aren't centred like a bullseye on a target. And yet.....most of us enjoy getting our partner naked, and don't care about all of that stuff.
Indeed. I cant say anything else than youre right. And I know thats true.
The point is, you know it, but its hard to remind it all the time, in every situation.
Imo, even if youre body positive its "allowed" to struggle here and there.
Its a process you need to get used to.

Quote:
Remember that those barely dressed models in the glamour magazines and not at all dressed ones in the not-so-glamourous magazines have all been airbrushed (photoshopped these days) to heck and back to take away those quirks, and that is after being chosen for having the most normal/glamourous body in the first place.
I know. And photoshop (I prefer gimp lol) is sometimes not that bad. It depends what you change and how much. You know what I mean?
If Ive a wonderful shot but theres a stupid red pimple disturbing the photo, then why not.

Quote:
Anyway, nipples pointed down a bit? Get naked with your partner, get them on their back, straddle them, lean forward a bit.....and suddenly they are absolutly perfectly placed And get on your back, and the positioning of things is going to just dandy, too. So really you have the best of both worlds, in a bra you can make 'em look like you want, out of a bra and in bed they are positioned just perfectly, and in-between.....I'm pretty sure you are the only person whose going to worry about it
You know what? The next time I get naked in front of somebody, Ill just tape them up with this strong, silver tape and claim thats totally stylish atm (and I dont even lie on this point lol).

Yep, could be that Im the only person who is worried but at least, Im an important part of the constellation and I should feel comfortable as well.
I guess the best thing you (or better said I) can do is to learn how to relax (whats already difficult enough)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
It's truly nice to know that men can be attracted to real boobs, but I also think it's important that we women recognize the socially constructed lies that are keeping us for celebrating our bodies just as they are, regardless of who does or does not want to handle them.
True. But what we can do more as to present that every body is unique and wonderful as it is. I really appreciate the body and fat positive movement, those already changed something but Ive the feeling its not enough (and need more time to get more popular).

Ive more in my mind about this topic, but it Im afraid that it would be too offtopic and I dont wanna crash this thread (even its related to it).
Old 09-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #73
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

This old troll's answer to a statement like that will has and will always be "Wanna bet?". For me it's a sure bet, no matter how perky, saggy, or the direction of the nipples.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #74
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Add me on the whole "my boobs are better in a bra".

That's more than likely why I keep the bra on at all times during fun activities. Just cuz I want them to stay looking ideal, because I feel they're far from it when the bra is off.

Well... I do wear the wrong size bra, so they're already not looking ideal, but to me, it's a lot better than when left to hang all willy nilly and stuff. And it probably is a societal thing because I do envy the shape of breasts of thinner women.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #75
chiribita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
This old troll's answer to a statement like that will has and will always be "Wanna bet?".
Hehehe, I should remember it for the next time. Just change the roles, so that Im the one asking.
Okay...maybe not such a good idea. I forgot that I tend to speak "sarcastic" in such situations (cant help myself). ^^

@Carla
Quote:
Well... I do wear the wrong size bra, so they're already not looking ideal, but to me, it's a lot better than when left to hang all willy nilly and stuff.
Im not sure if theres a similar page like the german "Busenfreundinnen". A bra-fitting community. The support women to find their correct sizes.
Please be aware of the point that a wrong bra size can also cause damage to your body. Its not only about the look, please think about your health as well.
Im up to get some good fitting bras too.

Hmm...this thread makes me thinking if I should jump to the cleavage thread and submit a photo.

Btw. wondering why my other post isnt showed here.
Is it normal that a post get checked first, when you use multi quote?