Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-23-2011, 07:59 AM   #51
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I feel bad because I've stolen the light from CP's and Jes's lives. So I'm going to make a suggestion: why not get an ice crusher? They're not expensive, and you still get to crunch the ice -- the crusher just reduces it to a manageable size that won't crack the enamel on your teeth. Also, the Torani company makes all sorts of syrups to go on crushed ice ( and Irish Cream works well, too ).
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #52
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not the same!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Now I feel bad because I've stolen the light from CP's and Jes's lives. So I'm going to make a suggestion: why not get an ice crusher? They're not expensive, and you still get to crunch the ice -- the crusher just reduces it to a manageable size that won't crack the enamel on your teeth. Also, the Torani company makes all sorts of syrups to go on crushed ice ( and Irish Cream works well, too ).
Takes a lot more than that to steal my light ha ha ha and as far as the syrups--yum yum, I like that BUT I don't need anything ON my ice to crunch on it. I'm content whether it's still got dregs of whatever beverage it came with or if it's in a cup by itself but now, of course, I have to be more careful. Chips, half moons, cubes or crushed, I like all kinds of ice.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #54
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You know what's even cheaper than an ice crusher? IGNORING YOUR ADVICE!

hahaha.

(this is the same reaction i had when i learned that romaine lettuce lacked any real fiber. I always assumed cruciferous stuff had more fiber than, say, iceberg, and then someone broke the news to me. He ruined romaine lettuce for me, and now I'm ruining it for all of you).
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #55
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Chips, half moons, cubes or crushed, I like all kinds of ice.
I like my ice on a plane,
I like my ice in the rain...

but seriously. I love the ice in the cup on a plane. How many people have I annoyed up there in the sky? No idea. But it's so boring up there, any kind of 'project' works!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #56
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Damn, I'm an ice-cruncher too. D:

I think I just have a chewing problem, because I also like to chew [but spit out] the unpopped popcorn on the bottom of the bag, and I actually just got over my chewing-up-the-plastic-bottom-of-soda-bottles habit, and when I'm bored I'll chew on my pen caps or pencils, if I have to move my SD Card from one room to another, between my lips it goes...

:o I'm really, really surprised at well condition of my teeth.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #57
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When i need to replace a toothbrush. I chew on the old one. No eating but just chewing. I love the feel of the bristles crushing in my teeth. It's usually only one day that i do this but it's a pleasurable experience

I only chew on mostly melted ice when it's all pocked and fragile. I love, love, love the crushed ice that the Pilot travel centers have in their fountain drinks. I do like chewing on that ice. It also keeps my drink cooler longer.

I also LOVE the broth from my Loma Linda Linkettes and Big Frank hot dogs. It's a veggie dog in a can and i can drink that salty broth like crazy.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:33 PM   #58
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
When i need to replace a toothbrush. I chew on the old one. No eating but just chewing. I love the feel of the bristles crushing in my teeth. It's usually only one day that i do this but it's a pleasurable experience

I only chew on mostly melted ice when it's all pocked and fragile. I love, love, love the crushed ice that the Pilot travel centers have in their fountain drinks. I do like chewing on that ice. It also keeps my drink cooler longer.

I also LOVE the broth from my Loma Linda Linkettes and Big Frank hot dogs. It's a veggie dog in a can and i can drink that salty broth like crazy.
OMG, they still have those things??!!! I grew up on Loma Linda Linkettes... and other assorted Loma Linda products... and yes, the juice IS tasty.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #59
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm interested to know who here likes pickled eggs. It's a question I haven't been able to stop asking lately, because I thought pickled eggs were an everyday, common thing that everybody LOVED. Apparently, not so. Some people aren't even familiar with the concept... poor them. Pickled eggs would be my desert island food.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #60
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I finished a garlic chicken salad, lifted the plate and drank all the garlicky watery watchamacallit. There was a lot and it was delicious.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:52 PM   #61
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
OMG, they still have those things??!!! I grew up on Loma Linda Linkettes... and other assorted Loma Linda products... and yes, the juice IS tasty.
yep, i love them. They're my guilty pleasure. I can get them at both grocery stores in my neighborhood.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #62
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I'm interested to know who here likes pickled eggs. It's a question I haven't been able to stop asking lately, because I thought pickled eggs were an everyday, common thing that everybody LOVED. Apparently, not so. Some people aren't even familiar with the concept... poor them. Pickled eggs would be my desert island food.
wtf pickled eggs :/
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #63
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default pickled eggs

1 dozen eggs
2 Tbsp oil
1 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp sugar
1 or 2 scallions, sliced
2 slices ginger root
2 cloves garlic
5 cups water

Hard-boil eggs. Soak 1/2 hour in cold water, then peel. Put oil in saucepan, add sugar, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring often. Add scallions, ginger, and garlic; stir. Add soy sauce and water, and bring to boil; add eggs, and simmer @ 2 hours, uncovered. Let soak overnight. Store in refrigerator.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #64
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've only seen them in bars in giant jars and when I saw a bartender reach in with his bare hands it totally turned me off. I don't think I've ever seen them in a supermarket.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-24-2011, 07:07 AM   #65
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Count me in. Pickled eggs rock.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #66
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I anything pickled. I've yet to try pickled eggs because I have an aversion to standard hard-boiled eggs (smell just puts me off).

Anything else is okay, so I'm just going to have to try'em and see.

Favorite pickled sausage: Hot Head and Tijuana Mama (300% Hotter? Hotter than what? )
Old 09-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #67
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oily Fish. Those little cans of sardines, herring, mackerel, etc usually placed next to the Vienna sausages, Spam, and potted meat product.

The funny thing is, you're supposed to eat oily fish; but most people think the medical profession is playing a very cruel joke about recommending oily fish.

I have this love affair with smoked herring. Doused with either brown mustard or sriracha. Usually straight from the can, or on Zesta brand saltines.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 09-25-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #68
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

I looooooove and crave the purple pickled eggs made with pickled beets. I haven't had them since I left Ohio I should attempt to make some...
Old 09-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #69
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tonight my bf and I were eating some cheese and salami and crackers. After a while I noticed that he had a little pile of wax paper rings, from the outside of the salami pieces he sliced, and I...well, let's just say I didn't have a pile of those.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:06 AM   #70
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

A Japanese woman I once knew taught me this recipe for pickling eggs:

Hard boil and peel the eggs. Mix equal parts of beer, vinegar and soy sauce in a pan, put in the eggs and bring to a boil. Let cool then store the eggs in the brine in the fridge. They'll be good in a couple days and last for a couple months. They are salty and sour and have a chocolate color.

Quote:
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #71
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Tonight my bf and I were eating some cheese and salami and crackers. After a while I noticed that he had a little pile of wax paper rings, from the outside of the salami pieces he sliced, and I...well, let's just say I didn't have a pile of those.
LOL I do this with pepperoni ALL THE TIME.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #72
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love the beet pickled eggs, luckily I live near PA Dutch country so the local farmers market has like 5 venders that sell them. Yummy!
Old 09-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #73
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never been brave enough to try the pickled eggs, and I wasn't raised in such a household that would eat them, but there's a hidden little nook in an aisle at my local Kroger's that has a few jars. (This is southwestern Ohio.)
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:13 AM   #74
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
I looooooove and crave the purple pickled eggs made with pickled beets. I haven't had them since I left Ohio I should attempt to make some...
Check to see if you can find the Libby's pickled sliced beets that come in the glass jar. They make the best purple pickled eggs. Mom makes them and no one else likes the beets but me! yum!

For those who haven't tried them, I think they are best when cold.

Also, I'm another one that likes the cabbage hearts. I can remember my Mom wrapping them up in Saran Wrap and putting them in the fridge for my Dad when I was a kid.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #75
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Best not to give me too many idears...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
"I've only seen them in bars in giant jars and when I saw a bartender reach in with his bare hands it totally turned me off. I don't think I've ever seen them in a supermarket."
Yeah, I was gonna say that my only first-hand experience in this particular area is specific to a sadly misspent youth (taking on dares).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
"A Japanese woman I once knew taught me this recipe for pickling eggs..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
"Check to see if you can find the Libby's pickled sliced beets that come in the glass jar. They make the best purple pickled eggs. Mom makes them and no one else likes the beets but me! yum!"
Quote:
"1 dozen eggs
2 Tbsp oil
1 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp sugar
1 or 2 scallions, sliced
2 slices ginger root
2 cloves garlic
5 cups water

Hard-boil eggs. Soak 1/2 hour in cold water, then peel. Put oil in saucepan, add sugar, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring often. Add scallions, ginger, and garlic; stir. Add soy sauce and water, and bring to boil; add eggs, and simmer @ 2 hours, uncovered. Let soak overnight. Store in refrigerator.
"
You know, that all sounds fantastic, each of those worth a shot. But I'm having visions of....I dunno...if I could somehow combine a lot of my favorite things (garlic, olives of various types, eggs, peperoncini, cauliflower, beets, etc..) into a brine that's not too dissimilar from that of a kosher garlic-dill pickle. But maybe a little spicier. Like a Kimchi meets Giardiniera. I kind of feel like a Soy Sauce would make everything taste like that. Or perhaps that would be a problem with beets, giving everything that earthy flavor. So, I dunno, maybe that's why we normally pickle these things separately and just, finally, put them together on the plate.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote