Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-08-2011, 03:32 AM   #1
Radman1110

Radman1110 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRadman1110 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Anyone into Teabagging?

Just curious if anyone has tried teabagging? It appears to be the latest sexual craze. Teabagging Definition: the act of lowering one's balls onto someones face, or into their mouth while they are laying down. Kind of resembles dipping a tea bag into a hot cup of water.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TeaBag.JPG (69.6 KB, 554 views)
Radman1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:50 AM   #2
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

It's not a new concept. I've heard jokes about it going back to elementary school, years before any of us understood what the boys were talking about.

And no...I don't find the idea appealing.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:52 AM   #3
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

'the latest sexual craze' makes it sound like it's sweeping the nation

Everywhere you turn, people talking about teabagging.
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:56 AM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

The only place this is really a craze is in any multiplayer video game in which you can rapidly crouch and stand up over the corpse of your defeated enemies.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:05 AM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
'the latest sexual craze' makes it sound like it's sweeping the nation

Everywhere you turn, people talking about teabagging.
No, it's everywhere you turn, people ARE teabagging. At the bus stop, on the train, lining up at Starbucks. I keep tripping over them!
Old 09-08-2011, 04:14 AM   #6
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As someone who has been teabagged, I didn't get much joy out of it.

Did you hear about Ben & Jerry's newest ice cream?
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:38 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
The only place this is really a craze is in any multiplayer video game in which you can rapidly crouch and stand up over the corpse of your defeated enemies.
Video game teabagging is actually funny in some cases. My co-worker's 8 year old son said "Aww he's dancing on me again" not knowing wat it actually means after being killed in a game of Call of Duty.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #8
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I can't wait to put those balls in my mouth. I can never resist Schweddy Balls.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:24 AM   #9
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hell yeah I love teabagging!!! After getting an insane kill in COD MW2 I teabags a sonnabitch. I literally loled when I read that part about the lil boy saying he's dancing on me again!!! Lmmfao
Old 09-08-2011, 05:56 AM   #10
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

I have to laugh because this conversation was the topic at the pool over the weekend.......I guess it is sweeping the nation LOL
Old 09-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #11
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
As someone who has been teabagged, I didn't get much joy out of it.

Are you serious????? Wow! Sounds good too.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #12
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

for once australia is ahead on this one There was a big brother incident involving tea bagging the men in question got booted off the show ummm I wish I could remember what season it was a few years ago Id say

they do it in video games now I am not sure if I should laugh or cry at what video games teach us someday's lol
Old 09-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just don't get all of this weird sex stuff. Is this stuff supposed to feel good, because most of them seem pretty degrading.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I just don't get all of this weird sex stuff. Is this stuff supposed to feel good, because most of them seem pretty degrading.
Some people get off on this stuff. Whether or not it feels good to you isn't a given, and you don't have to "get it".

Their kink is not my kink, but their kink is okay.

(So long as it's consensual and between adults.)
Old 09-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Teabagging has also been used a a rite of passage and method of intimidation and sexual assault in Greek fraternities all over the US for at least 20 years.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #16
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've teabagged in games when I've killed an opponent. That's it.

As for real bags... I prefer to do the Stressball
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
for once australia is ahead on this one There was a big brother incident involving tea bagging the men in question got booted off the show ummm I wish I could remember what season it was a few years ago Id say
Actually, that was a Turkey Slap, and it was between Camilla, Ash and John in 2006.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Actually, that was a Turkey Slap, and it was between Camilla, Ash and John in 2006.
As someone who uses "teabagging" only in a joke, I am really curious as to what a "turkey slap" is. I need some new additions to my vocabulary.

In a thread about teabagging, it might be funnier in this context than what it actually is.
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #19
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Turkey Slap definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=turkey+slap
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:10 PM   #20
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I stand corrected and that tells you how much attention I paid to big brother I just remember the contraversy
Old 09-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #21
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
You are my new personal hero for sending me that link!

A thousand thanks.
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #22
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I stand corrected and that tells you how much attention I paid to big brother I just remember the contraversy
I loved Big Brother, and I'm not ashamed, as lame as it was
Old 09-09-2011, 02:35 AM   #23
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
I loved Big Brother, and I'm not ashamed, as lame as it was
I did for the first couple of seasons and especially loved the second season with chrissy and dan? singing as soon as no one was allowed to sing commercial music it was boring and yeah I did watch it at times but wasnt die hard after the first couple of seasons nothing shameful in watching it I just get bored easily
Old 09-09-2011, 02:57 AM   #24
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

I've tried it before, but it's hard to get both balls in at the same time.
I have a small mouth & a very sensitive gag reflex.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:11 AM   #25
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think tea bagging involves balls in your mouth, as much as in or around your facial area in general chin,forehead,cheeks,lips etc etc

Balls in your mouth is,well,sucking balls.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote