Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-09-2011, 03:49 AM   #26
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I don't think tea bagging involves balls in your mouth, as much as in or around your facial area in general chin,forehead,cheeks,lips etc etc

Balls in your mouth is,well,sucking balls.

Like his chocolate salty ones?
Old 09-09-2011, 05:19 AM   #27
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't think tea bagging involves balls in your mouth, as much as in or around your facial area in general chin,forehead,cheeks,lips etc etc

Balls in your mouth is,well,sucking balls.

1 teabagging Urban Word of the Day
the insertion of one man's sack into another person's mouth. Used a practical joke or prank, when performed on someone who is asleep, or as a sexual act.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #28
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
1 teabagging Urban Word of the Day
the insertion of one man's sack into another person's mouth. Used a practical joke or prank, when performed on someone who is asleep, or as a sexual act.
I've seen lots'o tea baggin', more than I care to admit, and not once did the man sack go into a mouth. Guess we've been doin' it all wrong.

Know what they say, "One mans nut suckin' is another mans teabaggin'"
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #29
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Know what they say, "One mans nut suckin' is another mans teabaggin'"
I thought it was a mistake for the artist to etch that into the side of the Lincoln Memorial, but it's really grown on me...

Anyway, in all seriousness, I'm not seeing where sexaul 'teabagging' is weird or kinky or a whole separate thing or anything.

Pretty much anyone who has sucked a dick has had balls on the face in some way.

Homoerotic ('we're just playing around, and no, I don't know why I have a boner right now!') teabagging as a practical joke when someone is asleep isn't sex, so I'm not including that in 'sexual teabagging.'

But sexual teabagging? Kind of unavoidable if you have a mouth and someone has a dick and the 2 are being used together.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #30
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Never heard it called that before. I've known about it, just not by that name. I always thought that it was just called a dickslap or something straightforward.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #31
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Never heard it called that before. I've known about it, just not by that name. I always thought that it was just called a dickslap or something straightforward.
But where would Urban Dictionary be if straightforward names like dickslap ruled the sexual landscape? All dressed up and no one needing clarification.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #32
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=Jes;1781886]I thought it was a mistake for the artist to etch that into the side of the Lincoln Memorial, but it's really grown on me...QUOTE]

Fuck if this didn't make me nearly spit beer all over my laptop.

Old 09-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #33
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That would be pretty funny to see that etched on a national monument...

Turkey slap is a new term for me as well; I always thought that was called a mushroom stamp.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #34
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post

Turkey slap is a new term for me as well; I always thought that was called a mushroom stamp.
I've always thought it was a mushroom stamp too. lol

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #35
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It might be a regional thing. I've never heard of it being called a mushroom stamp before!
Old 09-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #36
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I've always thought it was a mushroom stamp too. lol
It all depends on how hard you hit the person. A mushroom stamp or mushroom tattoo is the result of a violent turkey slap

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ushroom+tattoo

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #37
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The thread deserves this:

The Mad Armenians - Cleveland Steamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy1UmhfsGr0
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #38
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

p.s. I love the fact that "Teabagging" in the thread title, "Anyone into Teabagging?", is capitalized. Because y'know, that's proper.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #39
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ballz n ur mouf iz seriuz bidnus!
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #40
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
p.s. I love the fact that "Teabagging" in the thread title, "Anyone into Teabagging?", is capitalized. Because y'know, that's proper.
I always extend my pinky whilist teabagging.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #41
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
We must have attended the same finishing school.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #42
TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized rep

Quote:
Okay, now that we've gone in this (X-rated meets Jane Austen) direction, I want to work in a reference to the need for avoiding the clotted cream while teabagging. Unless that's, like, your thing or something.
TexasTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #43
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A respectable lady should avoid unsightly clotted cream stains on finery; a towel, a comdom, and consumption are all effective and refined techniques for avoiding the uncivilized and unladylike faux pas.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #44
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
A respectable lady should avoid unsightly clotted cream stains on finery; a towel, a comdom, and consumption are all effective and refined techniques for avoiding the uncivilized and unladylike faux pas.
a respectable lady OR gentleman...
Old 09-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #45
Captain Save
never had a 40

Quite right, milady; true gentlemen are not exempt from standards of proper etiquette, and I am remiss for overlooking them in this discourse.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #46
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's a car wash, ladies and gentlemen!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:21 AM   #47
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

It's a car wash, ladies and gentlemen!
It sure doesn't look like that lady is getting their car washed Oh so many directions this post could go

Old 09-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #48
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I do as well, and I try to do it the gentlemanly way of dabbing gently at the corner's of the mouth of the person on the receiving end of said Teabagging. I feel it would be crass and uncouth to go straight to the middle.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #49
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Here's my cat Brian trying his hand a teabagging!!

Old 09-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #50
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Here's my cat Brian trying his hand a teabagging!!

LOL! That is so freakin' adorable!
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote