Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-11-2011, 04:06 AM   #1
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title
Default BBW preferences changing for the bigger?

Forgive me if there is already a thread on this. I'm sure there are plenty out there, but who has experienced their preference in women change for the bigger? I used to be the most attracted to medium sized BBW, anywhere from 220lbs to 250lbs. But since my wife's recent gain, after physically experiencing a larger figure, I feel myself more attracted to larger women now (300+). I'm not a feeder, but do enjoy weight gain. For me, it was every little detail. Not just the changes in her body, but the changes in lifestyle as well. Now as I look at the Paysite board, I tend to go for the larger women only. Any input would be appreciated on what changed and why.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title
Default bigger is better for me too

I used to be attracted to chubby girls and smaller bbw 175-220, but as I experienced more and more of the larger range of bbw, it definitely rocked my world and now the only size that will excite me are bbw's 250 and up. I can't imagine being with a woman below 250 unless she's maybe 5 feet tall.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:57 AM   #3
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

I believe I posted on the other link, but I too have experienced a change in my preferences. . While I still find all sizes of BBW attractive, I find myself drawn more to SSBBW now than when I was younger. . It's good to know I'm not the only FA to experience this..
Old 09-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #4
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've never really seen a change in my preference for the bigger. I've always been attracted to a wide range of sizes. From chubby on up. Never really favored a certain type. Maybe because there are a lot of other factors that go into attraction for me.

Of course I do have a soft spot for gaining. So no matter what size they are if they end up getting bigger...all the better.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default My Tastes Have Grown

My tastes have grown over time, much of it due to this board and experiencing the beautiful SSBBWs on the Dims Paysite Board. At first I found myself focused on chubby women, 175 to 200 lbs. Over time I found myself loving heavier women up to 275 lbs. Now while I still enjoy looking at chubby women, I find myself imagining them getting much larger. I love women now who are 275 to 450 lbs. and indeed enjoy the whole range of plus size women. With 70% of American women now overweight or obese its a wonderful time to be an FA.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

I, too, am attracted to larger women over the years. In college and grad school, mostly curvy, chubby women. But over the years I've been with bigger women and quite a few feedees and gainers, many 400 +. That indeed does change your perspective
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've noticed a shift toward bigger women also. I think that once you are exposed to larger women you begin to find certain things that you like. My wife has also gained and I am very excited about the changes. Its really amazing how much her body changed just between 320 and 350, to me it's all the little details that make a persons body sexy to me.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Opposite for me.

I like larger women but then over time I found that chubby women can also be grand too and now like small, medium or large bbws(so long as there is plenty of chub ofcourse).

Last edited by Azrael; 09-11-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote