Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Orangutan35

Orangutan35 has said some nice things
Default Belly Crazy

Hello all, My name is Chris. I am new on this site and thought I would see if anyone else was as crazy about big round BBW bellies as I am. I have always LOVED bigger women and my wife is getting bigger all the time, especially in the belly area. I can not get enough of her belly and the way it moves, hangs over her belt, and jiggles all over the place. In the bedroom it is a source of pure excitement for me. This is a relatively recent thing for me in our six years of marriage. I think bellies are more exciting and sexual than the traditional boobs and butt fascination. It took my wife a while to embrace the idea that I loved her belly so much, along with all her other awesome qualities. Is this common for others or am I just strange...lol. What are your thoughts on it?
Orangutan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

IDK about the rest of the ladies here but I love hearing this
Old 09-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Around here the general consensus is that bellies are awesome, they're kind of our thing.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #4
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Well we have a Belly hang thread you might want to check that out
Old 09-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

i feel the same way, the belly is the sexiest part. i think it is like tits, or a butt, so like when my sis was pregnant i refused to touch her belly cause to me it would be the same as touching her chest... my wife and this site are the only that know this so my sis didn't know why i wouldn't touch her belly...
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #6
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

BBW bellies? To each their own, I won't judge BHM bellies? Bring it on!
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #7
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girl friend gets all flustered when I call it her third boob
Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default Belly Crazy

I Love SSBBW's With Huge Bellie's Maybe we can see some pic's here
Old 09-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #9
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

For belly lovers.
You should shout it out in this thread below:

"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

I'm a belly lover too.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #10
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default "I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies"

I LOVE Huge sue and Goddess Pattie's Huge bellie's and anyone else who has a HUGE Hanging Belly
Old 09-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #11
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Give me a nice soft tummy, a can of reddi wip, and a little baby oil to finish things off, and I've had a perfect day. I'd do anything after that to express my gratitude!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #12
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

The only thing better than a gorgeous BBW on a paysite with a beautiful belly is having one at home that you can call your own. That doesn't mean that I will quite checking out the paysites, just means that I have something special at home now.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:11 AM   #13
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title
Default I'm a belly man too

Since I was a young boy, the thing I wanted to touch on a fat girl most, was (and still is) her soft belly. I do admire the rest of her too--I love a cellulite covered rear, massive thighs, arm bacon and double chins are incredibly sexy to me, but nothing quite does it for me like a fat belly hanging over her underwear, or how her huge chest rests on her upper roll of fat when she's sitting down. With me, the fatter her belly is, the longer foreplay lasts because there is just so much to run my hands through and take in all the textures her silky fat has to offer. Also, what turns me on is when a bbw tries to hide her belly in clothes and I know it's under there waiting to come out and play!
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote