Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics
Default Anyone tried this "sex chair"?

http://www.scyell.com/en/product.asp

I am really thinking of buying one!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That looks pretty interesting and you can't beat the price. I've wasted a lot more on failed toy purchases. You'll have to get it and report back to the group.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Whoa. I love for a big girl to be on top of me...this would make things a bit easier!
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my! That looks great!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think you should go ahead and try it. Nothing really to lose.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:24 AM   #6
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

I can't wait to order this WhewHooo! Testimonials looks great.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #7
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrs View Post
I can't wait to order this WhewHooo! Testimonials looks great.
Make sure you give us a review once you've got it!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #8
TheMrs

Sure will. Not sure when I will order tho. I've willed myself to not use my credit cards except in dire emergencies...and a sex chair isn't one. LOL
Old 09-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #9
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrs View Post
Sure will. Not sure when I will order tho. I've willed myself to not use my credit cards except in dire emergencies...and a sex chair isn't one. LOL
Great sex makes everything else in life so much better, so I'd consider it an emergency Plus I'm selfish and want to know if it works!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #10
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

The amount of engrish on that site is fantastic.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #11
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That thing looks like a lot of fun!! It's sooooo going on my wish list!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #12
bbwloverdenver

bbwloverdenver can now change their title
Default A little more expensive, but this is nice ...

I bought this for myself and significant other. Has a larger footprint, more expensive (a bit over $300) but it's very sturdy (1000 lbs weight limit) and works really well.

http://www.loveswingsusa.com/index.p...d=15&Itemid=28
bbwloverdenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:28 AM   #13
BBWMuse

BBWMuse has said some nice things

I like the looks of this one much better. On my wish list... some day. http://www.tantrachair.com/en/content/3/options/1/usa/
BBWMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Somebody's gotta test it! Says it's rated to 350 but can go to 500 lbs.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #15
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want them all. And someone to help try them out
Old 09-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #16
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
How do I know The CCyell will fit us?

The CCyell accommodates a wide range of people. If his waist size is over 50 then he might notice some limitations with regard to which positions are comfortable. If he is particularly light then he may need to use towels and/or pillows to raise himself under the elastic element to the appropriate level. If she is over 225 pounds then The CCyell is not recommended. Note that there are several positions that are not dependent on weight at all.

What is The CCyell weight limit?

The CCyell has a weight limit of 350 pounds, however it has been tested up to loads of 500 pounds.
I was curious so I read the FAQs. I found it a little weird. I really don't like them making what they recommend and what the weight limit is two separate things.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:13 AM   #17
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMuse View Post
I like the looks of this one much better. On my wish list... some day. http://www.tantrachair.com/en/content/3/options/1/usa/
Agreed!!! I have wanted one of those for YEARS!
Old 09-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #18
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Okay. That is maybe the worst singer-songwriter music I have ever heard scoring videos that demonstrate a sex chair in a model home.

But that chair does look hella cool! And the people were actually having sex. Usually they fake it in those kinds of things. Hope that dude eventually got to come.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is SO more my style.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #20
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

The tantra chair looks lovely.

The swing, however... ouch. Those are painful. All the straps digging in and stuff... it's too much. I would not recommend that whatsoever.

But that tantra chair...

I mean... if people didn't know what it was really for... it would totally pass as regular furniture. And it looks damn comfy.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #21
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Tantra chair is definitely intriguing. I think it would probably be really comfortable as a standard lounging chair, though I think it would take a lot of experimenting in order to find the right angles/positions when used for sex with a fat/very fat partner. Totally worth the experimentation, though.

It's a good thing they offer it in white. Now all they need to add (in the future) is a self-cleaning mode.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #22
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh yes....I have soooooo wanted the tantra chair for soooooo long...

I would love experimenting with that.... :: fanning self at the thought::

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #23
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Watching the first tantra chair video with that ridiculous music playing was the weirdest experience of my life.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #24
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, that chair is interesting. I still want something narrower, though - something slim, like a weight bench, to make being on top easy.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #25
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol sex furniture. I am picturing a chair with a penis now.