Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-19-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default help..

so I have a problem. before when my fiancee and I were together we couldn't get enough of each other, that was about a year and a half ago. now she doesn't even want me to touch her which makes me want her even more. we haven't had sex in about 3 months and im kind of a sex fiend espically with her because shes the best ive ever had... what do I do?
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #2
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

Have you asked her what's going on to have changed her feelings?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
Orangutan35

Orangutan35 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrs View Post
Have you asked her what's going on to have changed her feelings?
I agree with TheMrs. Sit down and talk with her about what is going on and be sure to approach it in a positive and non-accusatory way. You may be surprised by what you find out. Good luck.
Orangutan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

I'm going to agree with what others have said and say you should sit down and have a talk with her about what is going on.

Also, if I remember correctly the last time you posted an issue similiar to this it was apparently because she had gained a large amount of weight and didn't want to be touched but this is just going off of my memory.

If my memory is correct, it looks like this hasn't exactly gone away.

Once you sit down and have a talk with her then you can decide what you should do next.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote