Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-22-2011, 05:54 AM   #26
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Pretty much any scene with Walter Sobchak in Big Lebowski
This.

This is too hard to choose so I'll go with something simple.

In "Waxwork" David Warner is the evil dude and dressed up like Willy Wonka when two random chicks walk up to him and one is like "This is a strange place for a waxwork" and his reply is hilariously emoted "rrrrrrrrrreallly??? why?"

You just had to be there.

Wait got it. Start around 4:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSqFDFzEDj0
Old 09-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #27
hellraiser

hellraiser can now change their title

it has to be this from they live
http://youtu.be/NimgvwDO2CI
only because ive come to chew bubble gum and kick some ass and im all outta bubble gum haha
hellraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:54 AM   #28
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

I love La Vita Bella, and I can't really tell of a favourite part except the one where Guido,the main character, steals the love of his life away from an engagement ball because she's to be wed to some a-hole and he just steals her away on this horse marked with 'Jew' and other racial slurs.

Then there's Suckerpunch. I dunno why, it's just that when the chick gets into that WWI modew fighting off those zombie things...Yeah, Duke Nukem ain't got shit on that.

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:40 AM   #29
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post

Then there's Suckerpunch. I dunno why, it's just that when the chick gets into that WWI modew fighting off those zombie things...Yeah, Duke Nukem ain't got shit on that.
That's because Duke Nukem ain't got boobs or a nice derriere! Oh AND he objectifies women. Not cool Duke. Not cool.
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #30
SerenityValkyrie

SerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Domino

I like the part in Domino with Keira Knightley in the Sorority scene where the dumbass chick asks her, "What's it like to have a 10-year-old boy's body?"

Domino retorts, "Have you ever had a nose job?"

The other girl replies, "No."

And that's where Domino beats the crap out of her. Lol love it!

SerenityValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:35 AM   #31
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this part from Sixteen Candles. Lead tries to talk to her crush but chickens out. Its so me..lol. There are two different soundtracks for this part but I like this one the best.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:11 AM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This whole scene from No Country for Old Men is AMAZING.

Call it, friendo.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #33
Ola
Keeper of 'tinis

Ola does more than just post hot picsOla does more than just post hot picsOla does more than just post hot pics

From a couple of my favorite films...

Donnie Darko
I got two favorite scenes in this one. First is the humorous one where Donnie completely owns his hippie teacher.

The second one is the Theatre Scene. It's so damn eerie, and at the same time I love the dialogue.
Donnie: "Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?"
Frank: "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

Well played, Frank. Well played indeed!

V for Vendetta
I always found the "God is in the rain"/Evey reborn scene pretty amazing. Aside from the fact that it's a powerful one, with amazing music, it reflects very well on the two polar opposites that V and Evey are. When they cut between V's own rebirth in the fire, to Evey in the rain... it's just too damn brilliant. V represents his element of fire, with his rage and a blind lust for vengeance on those that did this to him. Evey represents more "stable" emotions such as forgiveness and the tranquility that you associate water with. The whole movie has hinted at these differences, but it is in this scene that they become so clear. V and Evey, much like Yin and Yang, compliment each other and grow through each other's qualities. Without one another, they would both have been incomplete.

Valerie's Letter is truly great as well, but I guess that's not just one scene; it's a whole story in itself... It shows the face of intolerance and hate very well though, and of course, is very emotional. It builds on the depth of the whole film.

Pulp Fiction
Whole movie is brilliant, but the biggest "shock factor", for me at least, came in the Car Scene with Marvin. I was NOT prepared for what happened, at all! xD
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #34
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

In all the Rocky movies when he trains.

In Titanic where Rose and Jack dance underground of the ship.

In Superbad the last scene when there in the mall.

The ending to The Notebook, sad but still good and touching.

In the Last Dragon when Master tells Leroy to embark on his journey.

In Lionheart where Leon comes back for his brother's family at the end.

In Bloodsport where Frank is haunted on his train ride of the events that have happpened.

I could name so many i will post more later. lol
Old 10-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #35
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i love this movie but totally forgot about it until hozay reminded me the other day! Artistic temperament, lol
Old 10-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #36
Bigrcasey

Bigrcasey has said some nice things
Default Caddyshack

http://youtu.be/7ejD5sEhZAQ

Can't go wrong with classic Rodney Dangerfield!
Bigrcasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #37
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Best head butt ever goes to Scott Pilgrim for head butting Superman And getting 3000 coins...Ta dow!
Old 10-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #38
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Enter the Dragon-Mirror scene where Bruce Lee is fighting that madman

Player's Club- The part where Lisa Raye's character, Diamond, kicks the ass of that evil stripper

Street Fighter: The Movie 1992(not the Kristin Kreuk crappy remake)- The part where Chun Li rips open her handcuffs and jump kicks Bison

Ghostbusters- Part where possessed Geena floats in the air, lol.

Home Alone II
- Scene where the hotel clerks go into Kevin's room and Kevin plays a tape with fake gunshots that scares them off

Women of Brewster Place
- Lynn Whitfield's character's two year old daughter dies from an electric shock and Oprah's matronly character embraces her.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 10-12-2011 at 09:59 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:32 PM   #39
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Best head butt ever goes to Scott Pilgrim for head butting Superman And getting 3000 coins...Ta dow!
i dont know why i like that movie soooo much but i can watch it over and over and not get bored! i love it!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:55 AM   #40
chicken legs
yawn

I love the part in Your Highness where they smoke out with the creepy creature...

Fabious: Thadeous, are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Thadeous: You making a fool of yourself. Handle your shit, Fabious, please.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I love the part in Your Highness where they smoke out with the creepy creature...

Fabious: Thadeous, are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Thadeous: You making a fool of yourself. Handle your shit, Fabious, please.
LOL! That's: The Wise Wizard!

The movie is just filled with Epic Levels of Funny...I love this part too...
Leezar trying to smack talk and C@$# Block

Lets not forget this one too:

Yeah I had to make her watch it like 6x to finally see it all. For me this movie is like a cult classic already. I just love it.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #42
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkOrange View Post
This.

This is too hard to choose so I'll go with something simple.

In "Waxwork" David Warner is the evil dude and dressed up like Willy Wonka when two random chicks walk up to him and one is like "This is a strange place for a waxwork" and his reply is hilariously emoted "rrrrrrrrrreallly??? why?"

You just had to be there.

Wait got it. Start around 4:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSqFDFzEDj0
I thought I was the only one who found his reply amusing. Glad you think so too!
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #43
chicken legs
yawn

The scene from "Queen of the Damned" where Lestat awakes the Queen makes me want to master a violin...

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2loj...5FA&lf=mh_lolz

and part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQTy...5FA&lf=mh_lolz
Old 01-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #44
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Two scenes from Purple Rain. When Appolonia and Morris Day walk into the club and Prince and the Revolution play Darling Nikki. The other scene is when Prince and Appolonia are at the lake and he tells her she has to purify herself in the lake. She takes her clothes off (Hawtness) and jumps into the freezing cold water. He laughs at her and says he can't believe she did it. Oh yeah that whole movie is the fucking bomb.

In the Last Samurai when Katsumoto and Nathan Algren are talking about the Code of the Samurai. Katsumoto tells Algren his code and way of life is no longer necessary and Algren replies, "What could be more necessary?" Also in the Last Samurai when Katsumoto is dying he sees the prefect cherry blossom, referenced earlier in the movie and he gasps "Perfect... They are all... perfect..."

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:22 AM   #45
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
Two scenes from Purple Rain. When Appolonia and Morris Day walk into the club and Prince and the Revolution play Darling Nikki. The other scene is when Prince and Appolonia are at the lake and he tells her she has to purify herself in the lake. She takes her clothes off (Hawtness) and jumps into the freezing cold water. He laughs at her and says he can't believe she did it. Oh yeah that whole movie is the fucking bomb.

In the Last Samurai when Katsumoto and Nathan Algren are talking about the Code of the Samurai. Katsumoto tells Algren his code and way of life is no longer necessary and Algren replies, "What could be more necessary?" Also in the Last Samurai when Katsumoto is dying he sees the prefect cherry blossom, referenced earlier in the movie and he gasps "Perfect... They are all... perfect..."
I love both those movies too. I have the lake scene saved..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PMt...ure=plpp_video
Old 01-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #46
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From the top of my head;
The duel at the end of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
The Orson Welles scene in Ed Wood
The battles with the Katayanagi Twins in Scott Pilgrim VS the World
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #47
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

okay, not really a movie but sort of. In BSG (which really is just a really long movie) where they jumped the entire battlestar into the atmosphere just to launch the vipers and jump out again before they hit!

as soon as they said they were jumping into the atmosphere i was about to walk away from the show. i can only suspend disbelief so much and there is just no way in hell a ship the size of a battlestar would be able to just cruise through the sky but then they jumped in and you see it just plummeting down... awesome!

although vipers look to be about as capable of atmospheric flight as my bacon-wrapped cock... (yeah, that's totally my new thing)

Last edited by FishCharming; 01-29-2012 at 03:17 PM.
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #48
TrickBaby

TrickBaby has said some nice things

Liking this thread. So Im gonna have to go with Confessions of a trickbaby/freeway 2. Now bare with me as its an odd one...

Its a toss up between the huffing while driving scene and the drinking in the shower scene.

And since this is the one I can find im gonna go with shower. (from about 4:30) NSFW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QwMGDJFAY8

I think it could be that its pre fixed by an unapologetic binge and purge. Followered by the ever so cool drinking while bleaching hair in the shower. Inter cut with the super dark necrophilia with the old school vibrator, which makes it down right funny.

Dont judge me!:P
TrickBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #49
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's at the end of Sleepless in Seattle. She goes to the Empire State Building (Just like in An Affair to Remember) and she realizes that he's not there and is really sad. She thought it was fated for them to meet.
He was just there and missed her, and they're closing the observation deck and he leaves with his son, Jonah, who left behind his knapsack, which has his teddy bear in it. She finds the knapsack, and the teddy bear and the doors open and he and Jonah walk out and see her holding the teddy bear and they lock eyes and you just know it's meant to be.

Anything where someone comes back to someone else always makes me cry like a baby because no one's ever done it for me and I wasted a lot of time waiting, just like Cary Grant in An Affair to Remember, and like Meg Ryan in Sleepless, who did believe in fate.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #50
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

I would say my favourite sequence from a movie is--- the opening scene of the -Godfather 1-, when the italian undertaker is asking Don Vito Corleone for justice against the gang that had beaten his daughter up badly, it shows a man of tremendous power and influence in a truly dignified manner, Oh how I wish I had power and respect like that. A truly classic timeless piece of movie magic, Marlon Brando at his best. Also rated second greatest movie of all time after Citizen Kane, for good reason,.
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote