Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed
Default "Strange Sex" Episode About FAs & Feeders

I tried to post this earlier, but the site was down.
At midnight (central time) on the Discovery Fit & Health channel they had this show called "Strange Sex." The first part of this episode was about FAs, feeders, and feedees.

They had this couple on there with a 600+ lb. woman (the fedee) who is currently staying at home working on her life goal: to become 1,000 lbs. & immobile.

I thought it was interesting and it answered some questions I had about why some people are into stuff like that.

Did anybody see it? What you think about it?

BTW, this "Strange Sex" episode will re-run on the Discovery Fit & Health channel at 8:00 (central time) on Wednesday, October 5th.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:21 AM   #2
ritz

ritz has said some nice things
Default .

I didn't see it but I will try to catch it on the 5th. If you donít mind me asking what kind of ? did you have that the show answer for you?
ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
I didn't see it but I will try to catch it on the 5th. If you donít mind me asking what kind of ? did you have that the show answer for you?
to bad there isnt a web link.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've seen it twice before. That feedee is Donna. And most have heard the story of what happened after the show was filmed.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:25 AM   #5
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
I didn't see it but I will try to catch it on the 5th. If you don’t mind me asking what kind of ? did you have that the show answer for you?
I'm not into feeding or gaining, I just had some questions like:

* Why on earth someone would PURPOSELY gain weight?

* Why someone would want to become immobile?

* Why a man would want a woman to become immobile?

It was a little hard for me to watch, but I think I get it now.

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 09-30-2011 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Correction.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:28 AM   #6
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I've seen it twice before. That feedee is Donna. And most have heard the story of what happened after the show was filmed.
If you don't mind me asking, what happened?
Old 09-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

She and her man split, and she had decided to lose weight, but if she finds another partner into the gaining thing, she would take it back up.

That's just the quick version. Lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #8
Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100 can now change their title

yeah....i think the bulk of the community (at least myself) think she was taking it to far.
Deadbolt100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
to bad there isnt a web link.
I *believe* this is the correct one

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7CLB79PO
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote