Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
biggzv

biggzv has said some nice things
Default Just curious

Are there any ladies out there that are interested in a growing bhm?
biggzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggzv View Post
Yes

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

Yep. Thank goodness I already got me one <3
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
why is the man of my wet dreams here on DIMS

Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh yes I would love one
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yes yes a thousand times yes!
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Of course there are! I love my growing BHM. xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #8
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Does a shrinking BHM ruin the chances?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
analikesyourface

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
only if I can have my little fantasies of him putting the weight back on, and if he doesn't shrink TOO much....
Old 10-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #10
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Any change in shape can be hot, but nothing compares to feeding and reaping the rewards of it: a very fat, very happy man
Old 10-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Heh. . I didn't get quite as much response when I joined, but yeah, there are definitely ladies out there that don't mind helping a man "expand his horizons", so to speak. The hard part is finding someone you can get together with, and making sure you have more common interests than exploring your "growth potential".
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #12
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
only if I can have my little fantasies of him putting the weight back on, and if he doesn't shrink TOO much....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
Any change in shape can be hot, but nothing compares to feeding and reaping the rewards of it: a very fat, very happy man
I've been dieting. Health reasons... I'm sure I'll always have a stocky build but a lot of the fulb gotsta go.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
analikesyourface

Quote:
I've been dieting. Health reasons... I'm sure I'll always have a stocky build but a lot of the fulb gotsta go.
That's alright, musclechub can rock too, btw.... :3

http://analikesyourface.deviantart.com/#/d354n77

Look like this. Except you know, not a drawing
Old 10-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #14
Deanna
Huzzah

Quote:

I can totally get into that ... the real thing and the art
Old 10-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #15
ManBeef

Quote:

Well its nice to know that my chubcle will be liked still. Thank you very much I'll show you when I am complete lol
Old 10-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #16
analikesyourface

Quote:
Well its nice to know that my chubcle will be liked still. Thank you very much I'll show you when I am complete lol
hehe kay :3
Old 10-12-2011, 02:25 AM   #17
ManBeef

Quote:
hehe kay :3
Get ready to set your nipples to STUNNED! ... Um yeah, awkward
Old 10-12-2011, 03:23 AM   #18
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Gotta love that type of eye-candy. So. Yes.

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #19
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #20
biggzv

biggzv has said some nice things
Default Trying my luck

Are there any female fat admirers who would be interested in this bhm?
biggzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe if you stick around and join in in games, conversations etc on the boards, you might find one? Y'know, instead of popping up once a year to ask the same question. Just a thought.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #22
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

biggzv...
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #23
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Maybe if you stick around and join in in games, conversations etc on the boards, you might find one? Y'know, instead of popping up once a year to ask the same question. Just a thought.
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard!!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:07 AM   #24
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

^amen to that it should go opn the advice thread

what about a fluctuating BHM. Like the tide.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #25
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I swear, I really start to miss this place when I go away for too long....

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote