Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
hunkofburninglove

hunkofburninglove has said some nice things
Default From the bbw/ssbbw's perspective...

My wife is a lovely bbw/ssbbw and she has 'some' idea of how intense my attraction is to her body. I don't think she realizes just how intense this attraction really is as per my internet viewing activity...

The question for you bbw/ssbbw's is...

When you are in bed with a man who you know is a true FA and his hands and mouth (and who knows what else) is everywhere on that glorious, sensual, fleshy, wonderland of a body of yours...

Are you turned on as he is?

Is your belly, thighs, butt, back arms etc. a 'charged' erogenous zone because you both share this unique sexuality?

Or is it more for his pleasure?
hunkofburninglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Yes, especially if he's giving me a massage.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm turned on no matter where he touches me. Every time his fingers touch my skin, G-rated or not, it feels like sparks and butterflies. Every touch turns me on and excites me and makes me ready for whatever will happen later.

So, yes. Touching is good. Positive reinforcements of her appearance are also sexy. Smiling and groaning during lots of physical action is good too.

Wow... I'm pretty creepy

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Every inch of my body is an erogenous zone ... I believe fat is super sensitive to creating arousal. Kiss it, caress it, spank it, pinch it, bite it, cherish it, the more attention the better.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
hunkofburninglove

hunkofburninglove has said some nice things

So Kimmy, it is a sensual experience and with a bbw/ssbbw there is more to massage.... Emily it is encouraging and positive to have a man's interest in your body...

And Deanna so you think the fat is itself an erogenous zone... I wonder if it is hormone-charged ... it is well-known that undernourished supermodels have been known to have their hair fall out and lose their monthly cycle...

I wonder if, as it may be for the fat admirer, rejecting the mainstream ideals of beauty provides added excitement to the pursuit of their pleasure... Does perhaps the fat woman feel a little naughty for she is 'bucking the trend' of what society expects of her?
hunkofburninglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #6
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkofburninglove View Post
Does perhaps the fat woman feel a little naughty for she is 'bucking the trend' of what society expects of her?
Yes, absolutely. That is part of my attraction to fat men as well. It's a giant middle finger to society.

But sensuality behind closed doors makes me forget about the world and live in the bliss of the moment.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #7
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree that I love having my entire body loved but I have to stress that I'm not going to get off when a man just rubs at my fat. I think its awesome you love her body as much as you obviously do and arousal begets arousal but don't neglect her actual pussy! I've conversated with men from this site who expect women to be orgasming from a belly rub. Perhaps the odd one will but I can guarantee most women - no matter their size - also want what should be the basics. Eat me out, finger me, tie me up and fuck me - in my vagina and ass - not just in my back fat cos that's really for you. The key though is to talk to her. People's bodies are so different and its best you share with her so that the two of you can find out what pushes both your buttons.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I agree that I love having my entire body loved but I have to stress that I'm not going to get off when a man just rubs at my fat. I think its awesome you love her body as much as you obviously do and arousal begets arousal but don't neglect her actual pussy! I've conversated with men from this site who expect women to be orgasming from a belly rub. Perhaps the odd one will but I can guarantee most women - no matter their size - also want what should be the basics. Eat me out, finger me, tie me up and fuck me - in my vagina and ass - not just in my back fat cos that's really for you. The key though is to talk to her. People's bodies are so different and its best you share with her so that the two of you can find out what pushes both your buttons.
Agreed. Belly rubs are nice, but I don't get off on that. That kind of frottage is really for the guy more than for me. But like the others have said, if it's a guy I'm really into then it feels nice no matter where he touches. He should just be paying more attention to the parts of me that I respond to most.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
Deanna
Huzzah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I agree that I love having my entire body loved but I have to stress that I'm not going to get off when a man just rubs at my fat. I think its awesome you love her body as much as you obviously do and arousal begets arousal but don't neglect her actual pussy!
True.

Also, don't forget her mind! That's my tingliest erogenous zone.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fired Too Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
True.

Also, don't forget her mind! That's my tingliest erogenous zone.
Damn!!! I fired my Repper too soon!!! I just missed Repping the best-ever post in this forum!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 10-28-2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Edited to underline good part.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote