Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #26
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Ok, so there's this cute guy I work with at my clinical site...

He's always been super nice to me...offering to help me lift things, clean things, etc....

He's been trying to burn a CD for me with a few songs that we listen to while working...one of these songs happens to be "Motivation" by Kelly Rowland ft. Busta Rhymes, Trey Songz & Fabolous....we sing this song together (he knows I LOOOOOVE Trey Songz's part where he's like "I'm almost there" lol).

Then, for the last two weeks or so he's been following me around the workplace and asking me what I'm doing this weekend. I tell him that I study or whatever. I don't really do much. He then has said "Well, you should go to a movie with my friends and I...get out and have some fun." I thought nothing of it and I giggled and moved on. On Friday, he was talking about trying to take someone to The Lion King 3D or something....and how she hasn't said anything or something...and then my classmate said "Ask her! She's right here!" I don't know if they were talking about me or not....I was half listening to the conversation...

Needless to say, I can't pick up on cues...and I definitely don't know if this guy likes me or whatever? lol Maybe he's shy. Who knows? He's got two more weeks to get enough balls to say something, otherwise, too bad. lol I flirt with him a lot...so, yeah. lol
Oh HOLY GOD this guy is flashing neon signs! HE LIKES YOU!!!!!

EDT: LOL Traci, I typed this before I read your post! Hahahaha

EDT part deux: Strangely enough, if I'm actually attracted to someone I can't pick up on any cues--I'm clueless, but if I'm not attracted, I pick up the most subtle hints. Weird, I know. I think my brain just drools and goes into neutral or sumthin......*wanders off*

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 10-10-2011 at 02:03 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:27 PM   #27
TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized rep

Why can't males just paw the ground and snort like in the animal kingdom? At least then, even if I *still* don't get that they're into me, I'd at least be entertained.
TexasTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 PM   #28
joyful_laughter

joyful_laughter has said some nice things

hahaha agreed Texas!
joyful_laughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #29
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTrouble View Post
Why can't males just paw the ground and snort like in the animal kingdom? At least then, even if I *still* don't get that they're into me, I'd at least be entertained.
Some do. That's when you get to push their back down with something high-heeled and make them grovel to get into your panties.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:46 PM   #30
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

He's always been super nice to me...offering to help me lift things, clean things, etc....

He's been trying to burn a CD for me with a few songs that we listen to while working...one of these songs happens to be "Motivation" by Kelly Rowland ft. Busta Rhymes, Trey Songz & Fabolous....we sing this song together (he knows I LOOOOOVE Trey Songz's part where he's like "I'm almost there" lol).

Then, for the last two weeks or so he's been following me around the workplace and asking me what I'm doing this weekend. I tell him that I study or whatever. I don't really do much. He then has said "Well, you should go to a movie with my friends and I...get out and have some fun." I thought nothing of it and I giggled and moved on. On Friday, he was talking about trying to take someone to The Lion King 3D or something....and how she hasn't said anything or something...and then my classmate said "Ask her! She's right here!" I don't know if they were talking about me or not....I was half listening to the conversation...

Needless to say, I can't pick up on cues...and I definitely don't know if this guy likes me or whatever? lol Maybe he's shy. Who knows? He's got two more weeks to get enough balls to say something, otherwise, too bad. lol I flirt with him a lot...so, yeah. lol
you are pretty clueless. I grew a beard for you once, and you didn't even notice
Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #31
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
you are pretty clueless. I grew a beard for you once, and you didn't even notice
Let's be fair. It's not really her fault...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1317154284854_1465049.jpg (24.6 KB, 342 views)
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #32
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Let's be fair. It's not really her fault...
You know, even though you texted me to warn me that you made a joke at my expense, I still have to say:

that shit is NOT funny!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #33
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You know, even though you texted me to warn me that you made a joke at my expense, I still have to say:

that shit is NOT funny!
You're right- that shit is BEYOND funny. And you KNOW it!!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #34
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm in the same boat as some of the others i never pick up on signals not sure i have gotten any........ I think its natural to look at a females chest though.. i do it all the time but its nothing sexual so maybe guys are the same, they can look with out thinking or wanting to do anything sexual...
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #35
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
<3 <3 <3 <3
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:34 AM   #36
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm probably one of the most "clueless" people when it comes to sexual signals..It's not that I'm a non-sexual being, I just never "assume" anything. . apparently no matter how blatant it is. .

I was single for a lot of years before I married my late wife. My younger daughter (who was 12 at the time) and I were grocery shopping when a woman bumped into me, apologized and then asked me something about how to tell when a cantaloupe is ripe. . I explained to her how I decided if they were ripe, we talked for a minute or two more and then she went on her way. . My daughter, who'd been listening to the conversation said. "She was so hitting on you Dad". I said "Really" "I wouldn't know why you think that". To which she turned around shaking her head as she pushed the cart down the next aisle. .

I was fortunate enough to pick up the signals from my late wife. although she claims she almost had to hit me over the head. . But only once. . I got it "big time" and was never more thankful. . We're all different when it comes to such things, but that just makes us unique. .Not better or worse. .just US!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #37
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm generally clueless. My wife had to all but bash me over the head and drag off by my hair when we first started going out.

These days I know what things are apt to mean she won't be in the mood, but I've never been able to tell when she's particularly in the mood, short of something blatant. Then again, she has a multi-track mind, so is perfectly capable of thinking about wanting to mess around while also worrying about what to make for dinner tomorrow, discussing a story in the news, and watching TV. Given that I can only do about 1.5 of those at a time I probably just get distacted by the more obvious and miss the background.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #38
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Captain Oblivious here

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #39
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can distinctly remember one time where I actually got the picture, but this was in the context of a well-established relationship. I was doing something on my computer and the girl I was dating at the time had just finished taking a long bath. She had used the most awesome body scrub known to man (the "Need a Margarita?" kind from Bath & Body Works' 'spa essentials' line) and put on the cutest Hello Kitty panties and a semi-matching pink bra, walked into the room I was in, and kissed me on the lips.

I got right the hell out of my chair and followed her cute butt into the bedroom ASAP.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #40
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I'm interested I just walk up to a woman and stand 6-8 inches away and stare unblinkingly into her eyes while I alternately either lick or smack my lips together.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #41
TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
When I'm interested I just walk up to a woman and stand 6-8 inches away and stare unblinkingly into her eyes while I alternately either lick or smack my lips together.
Wow! I never realized we had met in person! So, how've ya been?
TexasTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #42
lushluv

lushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized rep

Quote:
There are just no words.
lushluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #43
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushluv View Post
There are just no words.
I know, it's hard to put into words just how suave I can be when it comes to charming the Ladies.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #44
lushluv

lushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized rep

Quote:
I know, it's hard to put into words just how suave I can be when it comes to charming the Ladies.

Nice, that's hott.......
lushluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:24 AM   #45
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Let me share some of my own:

*when a man keeps trying to move closer to you- it can be subtle but he's working his way into your personal zone.

*he's more attentive than usual- or seems to be. He might not be actually paying a lot of attention to what you say but he keeps looking at you.

*Some men are cooler than others with their eyes...ones that don't know you well will be careful not to let you see them looking but the ones I have been intimate with don't mind blatantly looking at me below the neck.

*he seems....nicer. He's more likely to rub your neck or hold hands with you. When he's feeling physical, he tends to touch more.

*Some men make suggestive comments- some more subtle than others.

Some signals I might give:

*I move my body closer than usual and want to touch him more.

*I make flirty comments.

*I tend to feel more shy- and might either start avoiding eye contact.....or become much more direct with eye contact when I'm feeling brazen.

*I feel a little more relaxed and I'm guessing that my body language shows that. I also allow him to touch me more.

**Touching doesn't necessarily mean he reaches out and grabs your boob or your arse in the beginning.....he just gets closer.
Great Post.... I can Always feel it.....Call it "Chemical Sexual Telepathy"..Everything you have mentioned I do feel somehow....and in men other things happen a bit....
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #46
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a man: I'm clueless to subtle hints!!
Old 10-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #47
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I figure if the woman can order a meal then she can say "I want us to do this or that" and I wouldn't have to feel like I am playing password by guessing at hints.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #48
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Oh yes he likes you. I would have just smiled, coyly (my smile is my weapon), and handed him my phone number. He would have looked at you like "wow". And just take it from there.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #49
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
God that makes me melt when a guy stares into my eyes.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #50
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I'm a man: I'm clueless to subtle hints!!
Most are. That's why us chicks have evolved into just dragging our men into the bedroom. We're horny and impatient.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote