Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
ray1411

ray1411 can now change their title
Default Crossroads Question

Well, after years of visiting Dimensions and finding interest in weight-gain stories--not the unnatural ones but the romantic stories with a realistic flair. I have found a woman interested in participating in the lifestyle, a lifestyle I was, and still am, hesitant to join in on fully.

She is 5'7" with a starting weight of 357lbs but currently weighs in at 405lbs. She says her limit is 550lbs.

So, I know, what's my question. Has anyone else here really participated in a feedee/feeder relationship? And if so, what was your experience? What are the advantages and disadvantages? What are the roadblocks? Any suggestions? Do you have any regrets? And, by the way, a feedee or feeder can answer any or all questiosn.

Here is a current picture:

100811162645.jpeg
ray1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've been a mutual gainer for about 5 years to present day and strictly feeder/FA 12 years before that. The relationships I have encountered have been rewarding along with life lessons learned along the way. I've encountered different reasons as to why some become 'feedees' whether it was engrained inside them from the start, a need to be different/counter-culture among others.

Advantages would be that 'us against the world' type of feel and it is still Taboo not just in some cultures/religions but families as well.

Disadvantages would be if both parties are ill-prepared for what can/could happen over time. Knowing if someone is close-knit to their friends/family who disapprove, regardless of how nice or established you are etc. you will be seen as the threat/enemy enabling their loved one to grow even fatter before their disapproving eyes.
Not having finances in order as clothing, cabfare, increasing food budget become bigger factors, ill-advised medical doctors or staff who feel losing 10lbs will stop you from sneezing and having a cold etc.
Knowing in these types of relationships, its more devestating to 'walk-away' especially with the changes made and if reaching the point where a normal FA/BBW-ssbbw relationship just is not enough.

Roadblocks other than influential friends/family etc. could be employment or lifestyle as some jobs won't allow for sedenatary moments to let lunch stuffings settle, or if one needs to remain highly active due to responsibilities.

Only thing I would suggest is to be real with yourself and on the same page with your potential feedee. Knowing would she really be able to cut herself off and maintain at 550 knowing the constant added food to just feel satiated to get to that point? How would you feel if she ballooned past 550 quickly as it can happen before 'realizing' it? Knowing alot of people here and Fantasy Feeder talk the talk, but do you really have the time, effort, resources, finances to be with someone of lesser mobility, with different needs than others? Knowing in some cases feeling stuffed to 'popping' and being soothed can be greater than sex for some, to where penetration is no longer a definite need or not possible.

Is there a family history of heart problems/diabetes etc?
Would you be prepared if she was determined to gain regardless, needing to experience her true feelings/destiny overwhelm her?

I would also suggest as in other relationships to get to know her true feelings and lay your cards out on the table, so you can both plan to see if you can co-exist.

Best of Luck, do your research (especially with needed items, restaurants/movie theaters etc. where you can or can no longer go etc.); improve your finances/savings and feel the envy of all the closeted FA's/Feeders who wish they could live your life seeing the both of you together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1411 View Post
Well, after years of visiting Dimensions and finding interest in weight-gain stories--not the unnatural ones but the romantic stories with a realistic flair. I have found a woman interested in participating in the lifestyle, a lifestyle I was, and still am, hesitant to join in on fully.

She is 5'7" with a starting weight of 357lbs but currently weighs in at 405lbs. She says her limit is 550lbs.

So, I know, what's my question. Has anyone else here really participated in a feedee/feeder relationship? And if so, what was your experience? What are the advantages and disadvantages? What are the roadblocks? Any suggestions? Do you have any regrets? And, by the way, a feedee or feeder can answer any or all questiosn.

Here is a current picture:

Attachment 97797
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote