Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgoestothestore View Post
Here it is! About a week later I got my aviators, skeleton key, King boo, and peace bomber. I can't wait to get more when I get back from this deployment.

I actually quite like this. But my first thought was..."what is that going to look like when you're 70 years old?" Haha.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-23-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: This is the restart of thread from last version: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59018
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
tomgoestothestore

tomgoestothestore does more than just post hot picstomgoestothestore does more than just post hot picstomgoestothestore does more than just post hot pics

Thanks ladies! And by the time I'm 70 I would have already cut my arms off, placed in a vat of preservatives, and replaced with cybrog-robo arms complete with vibrating option. You know for the lady in my life.
tomgoestothestore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks ladies! And by the time I'm 70 I would have already cut my arms off, placed in a vat of preservatives, and replaced with cybrog-robo arms complete with vibrating option. You know for the lady in my life.
Oh my! Lucky gal.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

New today! I was bored at work...like always!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Well ok then. Post pictures when it happens!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
I am in Max Meadows, VA right now zip .. 24360. I will get back to this bus in a few, but in the meantime, i was musing about the benefit the United States Army has to me. .. what benefit is that? Well, check out the hat.. then read my latest FB status update:
Hehe.. I even ACT like im in the Army/military! That, plus my Army hat.. people think i am. I can get used to the respect Army people get! It seems, the hat, plus the prompt, quick, direct courtesy.. = Respect. Go Army. I can dig it! Win-Win!

Wow, did you even for one second think how about the Dimmers who serve in the military, or who have friends/family here, who may read your post would feel about it? I guess it's a good thing most are too busy serving and/or overseas risking their lives to give you the ability to sit there bragging about "the benefits" of faking being in the military and getting the kudos and respect you in no way have earned from such, to see what a slap in the face this is to them. And I emphasized the ability above because what you've done was not right.

Quote:
Here it is! About a week later I got my aviators, skeleton key, King boo, and peace bomber. I can't wait to get more when I get back from this deployment.
HAHAHAHA! Dueling gummie bears, love it, they're almost as cute as you!

Quote:
LOL, funny and thinks about his woman's needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I love how your hair frames you face Dea, but - where's the color?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Wow, did you even for one second think how about the Dimmers who serve in the military, or who have friends/family here, who may read your post would feel about it? I guess it's a good thing most are too busy serving and/or overseas risking their lives to give you the ability to sit there bragging about "the benefits" of faking being in the military and getting the kudos and respect you in no way have earned from such, to see what a slap in the face this is to them. And I emphasized the ability above because what you've done was not right.

^^^^^ THIS. I agree with this 100%.

Quote:
I love how your hair frames you face Dea...<snip>
This too...I was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture. Repping Deacone for the perfect hair sweep as soon as I can.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Love it! Nice work too.

Quote:

You're too cute.

Everyone else--love your pics!

Blackjack--what's the kitten's name???

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Great pic even 'kitty' approves
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
KITTEN!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
*steals cat* Adorable!
Thankya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Blackjack--what's the kitten's name???
Her name is Gracie.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I love how your hair frames you face Dea, but - where's the color?
Oh yeah! I found it a chore to keep on bleaching and dying my hair when i moved into my new house. So I dyed it back to my natural colour (dark brown/black). I've also stopped straightening my hair, so that's how it sorta flows.

Thank you for your lovely comments ^_^

I'm surprised i actually took a decent picture of myself! :O
Old 10-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #11
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Gorgeous!!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went to a pre-zombie walk party last night, which was a lot of fun

Last edited by penguin; 04-14-2012 at 03:25 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #13
Jeeshcristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I went to a pre-zombie walk party last night, which was a lot of fun
You have such beautiful hair!!!

And what's not to love with zombies!?
Old 10-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
tomgoestothestore

tomgoestothestore does more than just post hot picstomgoestothestore does more than just post hot picstomgoestothestore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
You have such beautiful hair!!!

And what's not to love with zombies!?
Their obsession with flesh! I'm more than just a bag of tasty, tasty human flesh!
tomgoestothestore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:28 PM   #15
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Their obsession with flesh! I'm more than just a bag of tasty, tasty human flesh!
It's more than that though, they really do want you for your brains.

braaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnssss.....

Which gives me a pretext to post this classic:
Jonathan Coulton -- Re: Your Brains

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #16
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm trying out new Halloween hair. We're going to be a family of rock star zombies so i need some wild hair
Old 10-22-2011, 02:39 AM   #17
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I'm trying out new Halloween hair. We're going to be a family of rock star zombies so i need some wild hair
Ahhahahaha, that's great Megan! Can't wait to see you all made up!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:07 AM   #18
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pic from today. I'm going bald. *lol*

Old 10-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #19
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post

Handsome gentleman.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #20
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Wow, I am not sure if I should be scared or simply delighted. I guess a little of both. But I lean more towards delight. Great Halloween photo!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #21
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post

I think it looks cool you have a Corbin Bernsen thing going on and that is an awesome look.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #22
Heading_for_the_Light

Heading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot pics

Got one of me not guitar-ing, so I'll share. While at work Friday night.

Old 10-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #23
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's a pic of me at Love Your Body Day in West Hollywood today. I like posing in front of those ad sponsor backdrops, it makes me feel like a rockstar.

Last edited by LovelyLiz; 10-25-2011 at 06:51 PM.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:51 AM   #24
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hopefully the picture will actually appear! A picture of me as a giggling drunk

Last edited by Victoria08; 03-11-2013 at 12:40 AM.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:58 AM   #25
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got delightfully dirty and disgusting on the zombie walk, but I'll share a pre-bloodied one here, with the Drop Bear that turned me. The bloodier (and grosser, if you've got a weak stomach for gory things) are over here. I didn't want to accidentally gross anyone out!

Last edited by penguin; 04-14-2012 at 03:25 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, recent