Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #1076
Alicatt

Alicatt can now change their title

Goofy faces are best.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (13.7 KB, 665 views)
Alicatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #1077
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

This is a pic of me with my new glasses.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #1078
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was told three times I look good in purple today so I tried to take a pic but my head was too big for the webcam to get a good shot of the top. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 10:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #1079
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #1080
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I was told three times I look good in purple today so I tried to take a pic but my head was too big for the webcam to get a good shot of the top. LOL
Very beautiful! I love the color purple. Its my fave.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #1081
ConnieLynn
Southern Broad

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Martini time on the porch after one long ass Monday.

Attachment 101688

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 03-23-2013 at 11:54 AM.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #1082
Paul
Master Member

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So happy that you have a house, very nice looking. Any chance once settled that you could post more pictures some inside and some outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Got the keys to our house today

I'm a Canadian.

Last edited by Paul; 04-02-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #1083
Paul
Master Member

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Good haircut. You look good with bangs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
I got a new haircut

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm a Canadian.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #1084
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Good haircut. You look good with bangs.
Thanks!

I agree, it's much better than the straight long hair that I used to have. That made me look a little sleazy, this is much fresher
Old 04-03-2012, 07:48 AM   #1085
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Beautiful, Miss Lainey!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 AM   #1086
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
Congrats, Megan! I know you've been wanting this for a long time... happy for you! =O)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Congrats!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
how exciting! congrats babe!
Quote:
So happy that you have a house, very nice looking. Any chance once settled that you could post more pictures some inside and some outside?
thank you Only three more nights sleeping in apartmentville
Here's a link to some photos of the house as per your request Paul: I'll add more as i take more photos. http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u203/BBWMegan/House/
Old 04-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #1087
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i'm sure you'd look good in a burlap sack You have a great smile
Old 04-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #1088
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 04-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #1089
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
Very beautiful! I love the color purple. Its my fave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Beautiful, Miss Lainey!
Quote:
i'm sure you'd look good in a burlap sack You have a great smile

Thanks so much!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #1090
Paul
Master Member

I love the living room with its high ceiling. The kitchen is very nice. I like the built in oven. You must be very happy! Your new hose is lovely.

Quote:
thank you Only three more nights sleeping in apartmentville
Here's a link to some photos of the house as per your request Paul: I'll add more as i take more photos. http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u203/BBWMegan/House/

I'm a Canadian.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #1091
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

bad girl
Old 04-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #1092
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
I love the living room with its high ceiling. The kitchen is very nice. I like the built in oven. You must be very happy! Your new hose is lovely.
Thanks I am going to enjoy the bigger, non apartment kitchen We don't have a kitchen table yet but am looking forward to eating as a family in there We're going to look around for a used one after the move.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #1093
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me and my little brother (he's 20 and 6'3, so not so little anymore, I guess...) He was helping me move, I seriously couldn't have done it without his help and wit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg me and matt.jpeg (47.0 KB, 576 views)
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #1094
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
Me and my little brother (he's 20 and 6'3, so not so little anymore, I guess...) He was helping me move, I seriously couldn't have done it without his help and wit.
I love goofy pics You guys look happy Good luck with your move I know the pain!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #1095
Franklyn

Franklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 club

Got my ears lowered! (^^)/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-1349091979.jpg (51.0 KB, 520 views)
File Type: jpg image-2404532042.jpg (51.9 KB, 517 views)
Franklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #1096
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
This is a pic of me with my new glasses.

Sweet! Great look .

Quote:
Yea but your head is so purty.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #1097
fat9276
b and mau mau

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looking more cynical than happy... I can never capture the look I want haha

Last edited by fat9276; 05-30-2012 at 01:40 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #1098
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeehaw, here's a shot of me procrastinating instead of starting my yardwork.
At least I found my old flea market straw hat just in time for the warmer temps.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 04-21-2012 at 09:49 AM.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #1099
Marlayna
Counting my blessings.

Marlayna never has a post go unnoticedMarlayna never has a post go unnoticedMarlayna never has a post go unnoticedMarlayna never has a post go unnoticedMarlayna never has a post go unnoticedMarlayna never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Looking more cynical than happy... I can never capture the look I want haha
It's good to be a little cynical looking, then people don't try to snow you. You're a very pretty young lady, btw.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #1100
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging in

Me last weekend chilling out in the sun not meaning to look moody just had the sun in my eyes lol

Tags
pictures, recent