Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-17-2014, 04:23 AM   #1
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title
Default peanut butter or gnutella?

Hi all. So I haven't had gnutella too much, but I love it like crazy! I ate a whole jar of it by myself. But nowadays, I can also eat much peanut butter. I am now working on this huge container, eating like 40 spoonfuls during the early hours of the morning.
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinprater View Post
Hi all. So I haven't had gnutella too much, but I love it like crazy! I ate a whole jar of it by myself. But nowadays, I can also eat much peanut butter. I am now working on this huge container, eating like 40 spoonfuls during the early hours of the morning.
lol gnutella?

Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:26 PM   #3
BettyDreadfulBBW

BettyDreadfulBBW can now change their title

for my 21st birthday my dad bought me a 3 kilo bucket of gnutella. safe to say i love gnutella way more than peamutbutter
BettyDreadfulBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd rather have peanut butter, thanks. I've tried Nutella, and it didn't taste like hazelnuts to me. It didn't taste much like chocolate, either. It just tasted sweet, or, rather, SWEET.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:22 AM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are other flavored nut spreads now to compete with Nutella. I was contemplating a Hershey inspired mix the other day, but I'm still stuck on Skippy Super Chunk.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #6
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Try a banana with Peanut Butter AND Nutella. Your welcome.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:20 AM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Given my severe allergy to hazelnuts (and any other tree nuts like walnuts, almonds, pistachios etc...) I will have to go with peanut butter. If only because it does not induce throat itching and retroperistalsis. Creamy not chunky.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:23 PM   #8
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reese's has put out a peanut-butter-cup spread. Has anyone tried it?
Old 08-10-2015, 06:16 PM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nope. Also everyone is so big on nutella, but where is the love for Vegemite? I mean come on, leftover yeast made into a spread! What could be better?
Old 08-10-2015, 06:24 PM   #10
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Nope. Also everyone is so big on nutella, but where is the love for Vegemite? I mean come on, leftover yeast made into a spread! What could be better?
Apparently, Vegemite beer. There was an article in the Sydney Morning Herald yesterday to the effect that Aussie bootleggers are buying large quantities of Vegemite (which is, as you point out, basically brewer's yeast) to recycle it into suds.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:30 PM   #11
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Apparently, Vegemite beer. There was an article in the Sydney Morning Herald yesterday to the effect that Aussie bootleggers are buying large quantities of Vegemite (which is, as you point out, basically brewer's yeast) to recycle it into suds.
I thought all the yeast in vegemite was dead. Interesting, because if brewers yeast starts to flourish in your guts you might just get the best disease... ever.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/...er-in-your-gut

"medical professionals chalked up the man's problem to "closet drinking." But Cordell and Dr. Justin McCarthy, a gastroenterologist in Lubbock, wanted to figure out what was really going on.

So the team searched the man's belongings for liquor and then isolated him in a hospital room for 24 hours. Throughout the day, he ate carbohydrate-rich foods, and the doctors periodically checked his blood for alcohol. At one point, it rose 0.12 percent.

Eventually, McCarthy and Cordell pinpointed the culprit: an overabundance of brewer's yeast in his gut.

That's right, folks. According to Cordell and McCarthy, the man's intestinal tract was acting like his own internal brewery."
Old 08-11-2015, 12:42 AM   #12
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Try a banana with Peanut Butter AND Nutella. Your welcome.
It's got potassium AND fresh fruit.
How can it NOT be good for your health?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:48 AM   #13
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I thought all the yeast in vegemite was dead.
[/I]
So did I. Do you suppose that means that vegemite beer is made from (gulp) zombie yeasts?
Old 08-11-2015, 02:53 PM   #14
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Reese's spread...I've had it...it's delicious, not like Nutella at all.

Last edited by biggirlsrock; 08-11-2015 at 02:54 PM. Reason: mispelt werd
biggirlsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:06 PM   #15
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Given that anything peanuts commit assault and battery upon my digestive system, I guess I'd have to go with Nutella, kind of by default.

But to be honest I've discovered quite excellent sunflower butter that might be better than peanut butter ever was, so that would probably be my first choice spread these days.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:35 AM   #16
BigJibbie

BigJibbie can now change their title

I love nutella, but in thailand I can get only small glasses with 200g or 500g, and its expensive, because imported from Australia or Germany. What is the biggest size you can get in the USA? My dream is a 5kg nutella-bucket, but its impossible to get it here.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:35 PM   #17
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Peanut butter oh yes !!
Nutella has a weird funky taste.Made me gag the first time I tried it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:25 PM   #18
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I love peanut butter but I LUUUUUUUUUV Nutella! Seriously can eat a whole jar in one go. Haven't tried most of the competition yet, but there is a company called Peanut Butter and Company that makes lots of different flavored spreads, all yummy.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:43 PM   #19
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Skippy peanut butter the absolute best.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:10 PM   #20
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just bought a small container of Hershey's Chocolate and caramel spread.
Same amount of calories as nutella but sadly the Hershey stuff is just as gross.
I would rather eat a jar of peanut butter with a spoon.
Just a little less calories than nutella.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:23 PM   #21
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Strangely enough I like to mix the two together. A peanut butter and Nutella sandwich is quick and amazing. It's like having your lunch and desert at the same time
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:57 PM   #22
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Grilled Peanut Butter - Gnutella - FLuffernutter Sandwich

Has anyone tried all three at the same time? ......

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:01 AM   #23
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No, but that looks amazing!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 10:14 AM   #24
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What is that like? Sounds like a jumbo Reeses®, and a Rocky Road by the obscure candy company: Annabelle. You know? The one in the metallic red wrapper. The bread just seems like a platform to keep it together. The skill seems in heating the nutella for just the correct amount of time for texture, while not caramelizing the sugar or soggifying the bread
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:23 PM   #25
Deezer123

Deezer123 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeezer123 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've tried combining PB and nutella with banana too. it's a nice brunch for me
Deezer123 is offline   Reply With Quote