Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #76
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

How can you forget the Muffaletta--that New Orleans favorite with olive salad, capicola, mortadella, salami, pepperoni, ham, Swiss cheese and provolone?
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #77
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I do a Cheesburger 3 layers of cheese, and under the cheese is fresh crab meet.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #78
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlibrarian View Post
How can you forget the Muffaletta--that New Orleans favorite with olive salad, capicola, mortadella, salami, pepperoni, ham, Swiss cheese and provolone?
Take your pick, tell us your favorite:

R U Hungry
Old 12-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #79
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Cant forget a Po Boy
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #80
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As I grow older,and in wiser in the late Summer of my life...I've fallen in love with a good damn sandwich.

If it's got balsamic vinegar,and/or olive oil on it...it is a good sammie.

I love a really good grilled ham and cheese,with the tomatoes,lettuce,slathers of mayo. Thick ham for the win on that one,but I love my deli meats scary thin for the most part.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #81
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did I mention a shrimp po' boy with Louisiana-style remoulade? It's hard to say if that's my favorite because I do adore a good reuben or gyro, but I think I might love the po' boy more.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #82
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love a nice Reuben...but they don't like me so much so I have to REALLY REALLY be craving one to have it.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #83
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I do a Cheesburger 3 layers of cheese, and under the cheese is fresh crab meet.
HOLY CRAP!!! I might love you
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #84
hegotgame88

hegotgame88 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I love a nice Reuben...but they don't like me so much so I have to REALLY REALLY be craving one to have it.
I second the Rueben such a complex array of deliciousness.
hegotgame88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #85
instantkarma
we all shine on

instantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A roast beef sandwich with provolone, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and a little bit of mayo.
instantkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #86
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Cuban sandwichhes are gooood
Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #87
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like a sandwich with a nice slathering of mayo, tofurkey, swiss, brown mustard, half an avocado and a handful of sprouts. I could eat many of those kinds of sammies. Romaine could replace the sprouts in a pinch..
Old 01-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #88
bigpapi4u

bigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot pics

cuban ftw!!!
bigpapi4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #89
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is good news. Pardon me while I adopt a suitably heraldic tone (with apologies to St. Luke):

"Behold! I bring good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For there is published unto you this day, in the city of London, a book, which is 101 Sandwiches, by Helen Graves. And this shall be a sign unto you: you shall find in this book a recipe, called Fool's Gold Sandwich, which is for a sandwich of peanut butter and jelly with crisp bacon!

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, 'peanut butter and jelly is good, but peanut butter and jelly with bacon* is better!'"

*In my own case, bacon is the candy of the soybean. It's still good.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #90
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlibrarian View Post
From Central Grocery!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #91
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
There is good news. Pardon me while I adopt a suitably heraldic tone (with apologies to St. Luke):

"Behold! I bring good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For there is published unto you this day, in the city of London, a book, which is 101 Sandwiches, by Helen Graves. And this shall be a sign unto you: you shall find in this book a recipe, called Fool's Gold Sandwich, which is for a sandwich of peanut butter and jelly with crisp bacon!

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, 'peanut butter and jelly is good, but peanut butter and jelly with bacon* is better!'"

*In my own case, bacon is the candy of the soybean. It's still good.
My Pa and I looooove jelly and bacon sandwiches!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #92
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvine View Post
From Central Grocery!
YES!!! The best in the world!
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #93
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Any kind of sandwich with AVOCADO on it!!! YUM!!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #94
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A deli in my neighborhood is offering a sandwich of grilled gruyere cheese and kimchee. It is addictive.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:56 AM   #95
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

I have loved BLT's* all my life, but today I constructed a grilled bacon*, cheddar cheese, and tomato sandwich. It was so good I immediately got online to share it with fellow dimmers. Please try it.

*Vegetarian bacon is made from egg white, soybean oil. and textured soy product. It tastes good. And it is far more healthful than bacon; several pigs have assured me of this.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #96
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

I love vegetarian bacon. The secret is to get the right balance of crispy and soft. (Many people tend to overcook mock meats and dry them out.) Raw tomatoes are not my thing, but a BLT with fried green tomatoes and veggie bacon is lovely.

And there's nothing like an omelet sandwich on lightly toasted rye bread, dressed Reuben-style, with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:17 AM   #97
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I like to get a tuna sandwich at Subway and have them put a lot of their sweet onion sauce all over it...and I get it with cheese, too. That sweet onion sauce stuff sure makes it taste good....goes so well with the tuna fish.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:34 PM   #98
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

A Ruben has to be my fav,10:30 at night and getting hungry just thinking about it!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:56 PM   #99
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

BLT with thick cut, peppered bacon (pig), but I haven't tried vegetarian bacon, so I can't compare. I rarely eat bacon, so when I do, I want the real thing.

Dr Feelgood, I've had grilled cheese and bacon, without tomato, and it was fantastic. I'll add a tomato sometime!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 05:53 AM   #100
ashishverma011

ashishverma011 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
I'll have to go with the BLT.

Bacon has always been my personal favourite. Looks yum
ashishverma011 is offline   Reply With Quote