Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #76
orangecrush

orangecrush has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
If you can't both be happy at the same time, sounds like maybe you married the wrong person?

Did you know that she expected you to work as a live-in diet-coach before you got married? Or was it a bait and switch thing?
Well, as some of you know that are married, sometimes you don't find out everything about a person until years into the marriage. I thought my wife was comfortable with her body. Years into the marriage, she wanted to start a diet. Although I encouraged her to stay the same, she would get very upset that I did not support her. We started fighting because I did not like her losing weight. I know if you ftruly love someone you need to support whatever decsions they make to be happy. I don't think it was a bait and switch, I think she just decided to lose weight not knowing how important her body was to me. She also wasn't aware I am an FA so it was a shock when I told her. The more I have pressured her to stay heavier, the more she has hated me for it. Although sometimes I think if I never had told her I like her heavier, she probably would be that way anyway. I think the real problem is me telling her she needs to stay heavy or I won't be happy! Maybe if I did less bitchin and more loving, it wouldnt be a big thorn in our relationship.
orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #77
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title

Being overweight doesn't mean being unhealthy, being unhealthy means being unhealthy! Many people are genetically programmed to carry more weight.

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/WBL02105...t-Healthy.html

Everyone MUST do their own research on EVERYTHING as the media is chocked full of propoganda and political agenda, it always has been.

Why? Money & population control

Money: The diet industry in the US is worth over $60M

Population control: Scientifically proven that being too thin reduces your chances of getting pregnant significantly

The biggest strategic challenge facing the planet is too many people, the media play a big part in contolling human behavior to reduce it
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #78
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'll Raise You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Being overweight doesn't mean being unhealthy, being unhealthy means being unhealthy! Many people are genetically programmed to carry more weight.

Everyone MUST do their own research on EVERYTHING as the media is chocked full of propoganda and political agenda, it always has been.

Population control: Scientifically proven that being too thin reduces your chances of getting pregnant significantly

The biggest strategic challenge facing the planet is too many people, the media play a big part in contolling human behavior to reduce it
I'll raise you this one in "population control". People who think they're too fat will avoid sex!!!

I'm fat and sexy, so I call bullshit on that statement, but the mainstream buys it hook, line, and sinker!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #79
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Correction, $60BN
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote