Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics
Default Strange but fun places for sex

OK, I'm in a sharing mood. I'm always willing to share with my fellow dims and today it about places I would like to have sex. I have a list of them, some are weirder than others. The more you share with me the more I will reveal. If you don't have any you want to share, then just build on the previous posters fantasy place. I'll start with a more silly one. Here we go:

I would like to have sex in a big bed (King size) of marshmallows. I admit this is not that weird or strange, but it turns me on thinking about it.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Splash Mountain Disneyland. SO MAGICAL!!! Foreplay on the Haunted Mansion lead to the sexual fiasco
Old 10-31-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Real Sex while asleep dreaming...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Splash Mountain Disneyland. SO MAGICAL!!! Foreplay on the Haunted Mansion lead to the sexual fiasco
I'll see your Splash Mountain and raise you an Kilimanjaro Safari. I'll show those animals just how wild it can get (pun intended).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Real Sex while asleep dreaming...
And I know that you intend to invade all the dreams of every women you've fantasized about. Guilt free sex, you're not the only one who's thought of this. You'll just have to settle for virtual sex like in Demolition Man, and the occasional whet dream. Until the day we can mind meld like the Vulcan's.

Here's a few more innocent ones:
On a sunny day I would like to have my woman out in an open prairie on a blanket. And then at a very nice golf course on a golf cart.

Then get all hot and sweaty in a sauna, love the thought of her glistening sweaty body, jiggling, shaking, and pounding those wonderful cheeks.

Then we can top off the day with a nice sunset on a secluded beach. Making love in the sand.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
I would like to have sex in a big bed (King size) of marshmallows. I admit this is not that weird or strange, but it turns me on thinking about it.
That's one reason why I am an FFA - fat partners have built in marshmallows. Such a delicious and unique experience.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
That's one reason why I am an FFA - fat partners have built in marshmallows. Such a delicious and unique experience.
So true
Old 11-04-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
OK, I'm in a sharing mood. I'm always willing to share with my fellow dims and today it about places I would like to have sex. I have a list of them, some are weirder than others. The more you share with me the more I will reveal. If you don't have any you want to share, then just build on the previous posters fantasy place. I'll start with a more silly one. Here we go:

Two comments:

First, one never quite knows when the mood strikes and the situation is right. When it does and is, then whatever place one happens to be looks awfully good and tempting.

Second, the reality of some fantasy places (sand, bugs, noise, exposure, etc.) can be quite sobering.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:19 AM   #8
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'll see your Splash Mountain and raise you an Kilimanjaro Safari. I'll show those animals just how wild it can get (pun intended).

And I know that you intend to invade all the dreams of every women you've fantasized about. Guilt free sex, you're not the only one who's thought of this. You'll just have to settle for virtual sex like in Demolition Man, and the occasional whet dream. Until the day we can mind meld like the Vulcan's.

Here's a few more innocent ones:
On a sunny day I would like to have my woman out in an open prairie on a blanket. And then at a very nice golf course on a golf cart.

Then get all hot and sweaty in a sauna, love the thought of her glistening sweaty body, jiggling, shaking, and pounding those wonderful cheeks.

Then we can top off the day with a nice sunset on a secluded beach. Making love in the sand.
Also the bus ride there... Grad night. I've done the deed in a ton of places...
Old 11-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #9
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Two comments:

First, one never quite knows when the mood strikes and the situation is right. When it does and is, then whatever place one happens to be looks awfully good and tempting.

Second, the reality of some fantasy places (sand, bugs, noise, exposure, etc.) can be quite sobering.
I can't agree more, and this is one of those lessons that is often learned by experience since the consequences of places such as the beach, the local park, glass elevators, a nearby church etc., are often embarassing personal secrets and aren't usually shared in polite company.

When they are shared, they make some of the most entertaining stories!

Old 11-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100 can now change their title

Lol id feel like I would be struk by lightning if I did it in a church
Deadbolt100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #11
BoomSnap

BoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticed

My father-in-law is a real dick so we try and have sex in his bed whenever he's out of town. Mmmmm....spite.
BoomSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I've done the sauna thing, i almost passed out. Rigorous activity in a hot sweaty room was not good for me. I had to get to the shower and take a cold one. I felt awful i ended up getting back in my swimsuit and hanging in the cool pool for a while after so i could cool down..

I have always wanted to have passion take over me and get some on the kitchen counter.. not sure how comfy that would be but it's just a fantasy. Not too strange either i guess.

There's also love in an elevator That'd be fun.. (I'm a bit of an exhibitionist)
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
spacce
the Lost one

spacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesspacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesspacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i want to have sex while underwater..
and maybe skydiving.. (ok various sexual things while skydiving)
Old 11-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #14
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Weird places I've done the deed? Hhhmmmm...
-On the hood of a car in front of a pub in Ennis, Ireland.
-In a flax field in New Zealand halfway between my flat and a gypsy camp.
-On a very spongy shrub in New Zealand that is incredibly soft and springs back up perfectly when you get off of it.
-Against a tree in what I though was a dense wood but was revealed to just be the thinly populated treeline behind an elementary school as the sun rose over the merry go round. I'm a rotten creature apparently.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #15
mikey787

mikey787 has said some nice things

Wales. ..................
Old 11-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #16
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where I would like to?

I dream of this: on a clear night, in a big field or a meadow in the woods, somewhere remote so there's little chance of being discovered, middle of summer or a warm fall, stars exploding all around us. I can deal with bugs. No predatory animals or cowboys unless he's the one I'm having sex with.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I've done the sauna thing, i almost passed out. Rigorous activity in a hot sweaty room was not good for me. I had to get to the shower and take a cold one. I felt awful i ended up getting back in my swimsuit and hanging in the cool pool for a while after so i could cool down..

I have always wanted to have passion take over me and get some on the kitchen counter.. not sure how comfy that would be but it's just a fantasy. Not too strange either i guess.

There's also love in an elevator That'd be fun.. (I'm a bit of an exhibitionist)
Oh, YEAH! you said it HM. I also want to take my woman on the kitchen counter. I've had that fantasy for a while. I'd REALLY like to make a very large batter of bread dough and place the her on top of that. Then take it to her with my pelvic rolling pin Message and knead her body with dough The look she would have when were done, as if she'd been hard at work in the kitchen with spats of flour all over her body and hair. I'm getting worked up just writing this.

That's too bad about the Sauna, may I ask how long you were in there? I personally only planned to be in for 10 - 15 minutes. Foreplay would have to be outside somewhere just beforehand.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #18
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomSnap View Post
My father-in-law is a real dick so we try and have sex in his bed whenever he's out of town. Mmmmm....spite.
Hmmm... I never get why people have sex in places or things owned by people they don't care too much for.

So every time he's being a dick to you, do you think about the times you had sex in his bed? I couldn't do it, in fear that I would mess up my mental programming and sexually excited when he's being a jerk. Looking forward to the next time he leaves town so I can do it again. I'd rather just prank him instead.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #19
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Where I would like to?

I dream of this: on a clear night, in a big field or a meadow in the woods, somewhere remote so there's little chance of being discovered, middle of summer or a warm fall, stars exploding all around us. I can deal with bugs. No predatory animals or cowboys unless he's the one I'm having sex with.
Oh pretty pearls, you read my mind. I used to fantasize about this when I was back in highschool. Only twist was, in my version I'm a werewolf. Too many werewolf stories around that time. When I think about it, that's kind of the opposite of your version, as mine involves me being a predator/cowboy sort-of.

Last edited by b01; 11-10-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: corrections
b01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #20
sweetfrancaise

sweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going on

I fantasize about having sex in an empty theatre, on an empty stage, lit only by the ghost light. Been a fantasy for years. I second the elevator, and ooh, I'd love to be bent over a kitchen counter, caught in the middle of baking something.

The most unusual place wasn't all that unusual, just the backseat of a car. But my most unusual story happened in a cramped student apartment in Paris. It was my first time, with a waiter... and I'll stop there.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #21
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Changing room at Macy's, no wait, I told her I won't write about that.

Elevator in Caesar's Palace Atlantic City, damn again

Desserted beach in VA, on several blankets
Old 12-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #22
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Places I have done it:

In the woods behind an ex's house, in an empty ballroom at a hotel, in multiple practice rooms at the music school, in several busses and a car (all while in motion, no-one involved in the sexings was driving!) in a tiny hotel bathroom that the people involved barely fit in, in semi-public at parties- max number of witnesses at any given time was in the high teens, several different public restrooms including the multi-stall variety, and just a few days ago in a dark alley.

I suppose I am somewhat of an exhibitionist. XD

I'd love to join the mile-high club one day but I barely fit in an airplane restroom by myself so unless I get a private jet that's just not happening.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #23
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

Woods! Against a tree is best!
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:47 AM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Science department stairwell in my old high school
Old 12-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #25
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I heard that there was a couple in Poland who made love while on a waterslide.
Discuss.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote