Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-31-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink Bustin Out

Well I thought I was maintaining, but then I tried to put these jeans on. They're a 22! Looks like I need to get a 24. I've also noticed a new chin (or 2). No scale, but I'd say about 10 unintentional pounds.

Last edited by bigbellyroll; 11-03-2011 at 09:16 PM.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
bd1038

bd1038 has said some nice things

lookin good those 10 pounds went to all the right places
bd1038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Impressive belly!

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
Well I thought I was maintaining, but then I tried to put these jeans on. They're a 22! Looks like I need to get a 24. I've also noticed a new chin (or 2). No scale, but I'd say about 10 unintentional pounds.
You're the best. Thanks for the update, you look AMAZING!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #5
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am impressed by your lovely bulge of fat. Your belly is so round and sexy. Thank you for taking this pics. I think you don't need a 24. You're so sexy and sweet in a 22!
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Love that belly.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Me too

I do have a little bit of a belly. Right now, my diet of waffles and red bull (gets me through work) isnt helping.

Is there any best way to get rid of stomach fat? Best exercises, things to eat, etc?

Im about to eat a can of tuna, right from the can, in a minute.

FTR, i wear a size 34 or 36 mens. I definitely have a little belly. Looks sexy on a girl. But me!?
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #8
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
I do have a little bit of a belly. Right now, my diet of waffles and red bull (gets me through work) isnt helping.

Is there any best way to get rid of stomach fat? Best exercises, things to eat, etc?

FTR, i wear a size 34 or 36 mens. I definitely have a little belly. Looks sexy on a girl. But me!?
Well, clearly I am NOT the one to ask about weight loss.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

POST UNRELATED!!
Not sure if serious....

Honestly I'd say it depends how you want to go about it, I'm a person who has messed himself up quite abit losing weight back when I was chubby (people once thought I was anorexic cause of what I did) and now I'm normal.

So, while I'm not sure if you're being serious, (due to the nature of this thread) I'd say it depends how you want to go about it.

Some people control portions (that's me), others work out more, Others change their diet, and others do increbibly stupid things to themselves.

So, how do you want to go about doing that?

Assuming you're being serious and not just playing (again based on the entire nature of the thread).
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
bigbellyroll

Question weird

This just got creepy weird for me. Can I take this down?
Old 11-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
This just got creepy weird for me. Can I take this down?
Yeah, should have warned you some of the members on here take things a little too far.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #12
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

!?
an interesting question but this is not the place to ask it. I have questions that interest me. For years I have been wondering if gravity is instantaneous or if gravity travels at a particular speed through space. It is an interesting question but it is also true that this is not the place to ask it.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #13
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
POST UNRELATED!!
Not sure if serious....

Honestly I'd say it depends how you want to go about it, I'm a person who has messed himself up quite abit losing weight back when I was chubby (people once thought I was anorexic cause of what I did) and now I'm normal.

So, while I'm not sure if you're being serious, (due to the nature of this thread) I'd say it depends how you want to go about it.

Some people control portions (that's me), others work out more, Others change their diet, and others do increbibly stupid things to themselves.

So, how do you want to go about doing that?

Assuming you're being serious and not just playing (again based on the entire nature of the thread).
No i wasnt "just playing," I think if i eat better and exercise (not just walk miles a day) i can do it. If its that simple, for belly fat. I didnt read the thread, i just saw the title and posted. I totally have a pic i can put up but i usually dont take pics of the belly. (DOnt worry, i wont make this the first place i post them up. My belly isnt flat, thats for sure. Minorly big.)

I would post more, but i saw the two posts under it, so it gave me pause.

Im going to TRY to eat fruit, extend my walks, and once the move is completed, either get more active and get P90X (i can use my laptop i dont have a TV) or try the gym. Finances permitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I know you have aspergers and all but did you just seriously ask a woman who's trying to earn acceptance for her size about losing weight yourself?
I asked a woman something? Who? What?....

Anyways, yeah, seems i did. Also glad you know about the Aspies. I appreciate ya.

No offense to the OP intended! Seems we got one of those "context" doohickies going on. Apologies all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
an interesting question but this is not the place to ask it. I have questions that interest me. For years I have been wondering if gravity is instantaneous or if gravity travels at a particular speed through space. It is an interesting question but it is also true that this is not the place to ask it.
Alrighty! Apologies. Not sure why you compared gravity to anything, except to how it causes the belly to bend downwards and not up? But, yeah i just checked back in with this thread.

Ill just get the P90X when i can and run it off my laptop, since i dont have a TV thanks people.

Quote:
Yeah, should have warned you some of the members on here take things a little too far.
Must have been referring to me there. Very good reffing, KHayes666. Please see above for my elaborations.

Last edited by Heyyou; 11-04-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:

Reported.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #15
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Reported.

Report him for what? Stop acting like a forum bully, following posters you don't like just to start drama. Sounds like obsession. And if you were so serious about reporting someone, you would go right on ahead and click the button conspicuously instead of making a post about it. Damn, I swear we are in high school again on these boards.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 11-06-2011 at 10:15 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
Heyyou
On Timeout

I peaced it up with bigbellyroll, too. So, its all good.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
I peaced it up with bigbellyroll, too. So, its all good.
Oh God......