Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-04-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Red face Hijacked

First off, I mean no disrespect to the nice honest people on here. A few years ago, I came to this site looking for acceptance & got blasted & called a poser cause I wouldn't post pics. I'm generally pretty shy & there was no way I would ask someone to take a pic & make sure I look as fat as I am. I left. I didn't want to post pics this time, but at least didn't have to ask someone else. I still didn't feel right about it, but for a while it was uplifting. In the real world, no one tells me I'm pretty - just gross. Now, I've hit 260 & feel pretty crappy honestly and thought pic feedback would help. My thread got hijacked & I got creeped out - BIG TIME. So, know that I'm really real even though the pics are gone.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You do not need to prove yourself to anyone here, other than maybe the site administration if some kind of a special situation arose. To those who would claim you are not as you say, ignore them until they prove they are not the annoying ______ they are behaving like. The same for anyone telling you that you are gross because of your size. Neither are worthy of your worry, and certainly they are not worth you giving them the power to push you into not participating here any way you wish, within the rules.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
DeviousTao

DeviousTao has said some nice things

Hi! sorry to about your recent thread hijack and reading around past threads it seems to be the case with the whole no pic, not real sorta deal. Yet I am glad, even though for a short while, your spirit was uplifted and you got some nice comments! (and I agree with most of them, you have a nice belly ).

I hope you stick around and continue to share your experiences of your growing body
Old 11-06-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
fatluvinguy

fatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default five alarm

the comment below the weight board title says it's not for the faint of heart. sometimes that is true though for the most part people are pretty nice. perhaps this room isn't the best place for you in terms of size acceptance. i think you might find the some of the other forums, not focused on weight gain might be a more comfortable environment. having said that not everyone finds dimensions the answer to their problems. over the years i'm sure many women and men have come and gone. there's a lot of good people here who've walked a mile in your shoes and they are more than willing to help. whatever decision you make i wish you all the best, cuz we all deserve to be happy.
fatluvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #5
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
First off, I mean no disrespect to the nice honest people on here. A few years ago, I came to this site looking for acceptance & got blasted & called a poser cause I wouldn't post pics. I'm generally pretty shy & there was no way I would ask someone to take a pic & make sure I look as fat as I am. I left. I didn't want to post pics this time, but at least didn't have to ask someone else. I still didn't feel right about it, but for a while it was uplifting. In the real world, no one tells me I'm pretty - just gross. Now, I've hit 260 & feel pretty crappy honestly and thought pic feedback would help. My thread got hijacked & I got creeped out - BIG TIME. So, know that I'm really real even though the pics are gone.
Unfortunately, you are the victim of the many posers and fakes in the gaining community. To be honest, I am more likely to think that someone without a picture is a fake. But I've also been scammed many times by guys pretending to be women. Or thin women pretending to be BBWs. And that is only the ones I know about. However, I don't think everyone without a picture is a fake. Nor would I ever call someone a fake unless there was total proof.

There is no guarantee of happiness anywhere. Instead of looking at the bad things, look at the good things. Hopefully you have made some friends here. Perhaps you can find out who lives near you, and catch up with them, since a face to face relationship is much better than an online one. I don't mean a boyfriend. I mean just friends, male or female.

Bob
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Arrow This is what happened

Quote:
Well i did get a 3-point infraction thanks to my buddy Mango, who thinks he is the Alpha and the Omega, over that. Seems i didnt read the thread and thought it was for members to talk about their collective bellies and thoughts, so now as to the "creeping out" stuff i can tell you that it WASNT my intention, though as user bobsjers pointed out, others happily chimed in.

Please take a read as to my response after people pointed out to me what the last thread you made actually was. I in no way mwant a personal attack, or "off topic and demeaning" comment as EvilPrincess called it, towards you. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...2&postcount=13

Please also notice that my instigator friend Mango had no other coments in the previous mentioned thread other than to report something that i checked with my friend about, who told me he was just trying to tease me and reported something that both of us concluded should have been non-reportable.

Again, sorry for any confusion, bigbellyroll. Gain as you please, and dont let anyone, or fake gainers, or those not into gaining, etc etc, dont let anyone tell you different.

I dont think you should feel crappy about hitting 260. Its your right, but dont feel bashful about posting your pics! The community accepts you. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise!
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #7
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Here's another thought.

Years ago, I was really bothered with what was going on when I chatted or posted. Several times, I was so mad, it kept me up at night.

Then I realized that I was supposed to be going online for fun and relaxation. After a hard stressful day at work, I did not need more stress from my relaxation.

I decided never to be bothered by the "he said," "she said," "he meant," "she meant." posts. If things got rough and frustrating in one area, I moved on to another area or another spot.

Bob
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You are real. No one can ever say otherwise.

Those who make you feel crappy in real life don't deserve your attention.