Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Violet Beauregarde's dad passed away

http://news.yahoo.com/wonka-actor-pl...032005302.html

"Violet! You're turning violet Violet!"
Old 11-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What has this got to do with weight gain?
Old 11-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

From what I've heard a lot of people credit this scene with being one of the earliest memories of finding weight-gain interesting. Which would mean they equate inflation and weight gain. Which is an interesting discussion for another time, I suppose. Anyway, it's almost related.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
From what I've heard a lot of people credit this scene with being one of the earliest memories of finding weight-gain interesting. Which would mean they equate inflation and weight gain. Which is an interesting discussion for another time, I suppose. Anyway, it's almost related.
Okay, but that'd be about Violet, not the actor who played her father. His passing is a tenuous link to weight gain, but still has nothing to do with weight gain itself. Colour me confused.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sure, his "Violet, you're turning violet, Violet!" line is classic, but that movie is chock FULL of classic lines!

My little brother pointed out to me that Mike Teevee's dad has the highest ratio of lines-to-AWESOME-lines, as his ONLY line is a smug/dismissive "Not 'til you're twelve, son," when asked by his son about having a real gun.

MAGE OUT.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was very confused about this also, as we have a member here on the boards whose screen name is Violet Beauregard...

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I'm the only one who DOESN'T find the "blueberry scene" attractive at all.

Call me back when Dana Andrew's "Audrey's Dream" scene from European Vacation is on.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Whoa! We agree on something else.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
mathlete

mathlete has said some nice things

That scene repulsed me.
mathlete is offline   Reply With Quote