Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
ChubbyKim

ChubbyKim can now change their title
Default Beginner Belly... Any Tips on how I can gain more, quickly??

Hi Everyone

I joined this site a little while ago but I am a long time lurker. I have always been obsessed with the idea of gaining but until recently I was afraid to give in to my inner desires. However I am now ready to embrace my fat loving side and have begun gaining weight. I was just under a 100lbs when I started and I have gained a significant amount for my frame since then. However overall I am frustrated at my slow progress and I would appreciate any tips and advice you guys can give me please.... And as I gain I hope to post more and more pics

Last edited by ChubbyKim; 11-12-2011 at 08:17 AM.
ChubbyKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
ChubbyKim

ok so I am really sorry but i don't know how to upload pictures to a thread... would appreciate if someone could explain how to do this... otherwise my picture is attached to my profile
Old 11-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh, its not hard. All you have to do is date me
In all seriousness I'm a damn good cook and have plenty of recipes and recommendations for good/fattenig meals that won't break the bank so pm if you're interested.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
Oh, its not hard. All you have to do is date me
In all seriousness I'm a damn good cook and have plenty of recipes and recommendations for good/fattenig meals that won't break the bank so pm if you're interested.
Shameless self promotion if I've ever seen it.......and I like that :-)
Old 11-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Shameless self promotion if I've ever seen it.......and I like that :-)
We can smell our own, eh? You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyKim View Post
Hi Everyone

I joined this site a little while ago but I am a long time lurker. I have always been obsessed with the idea of gaining but until recently I was afraid to give in to my inner desires. However I am now ready to embrace my fat loving side and have begun gaining weight. I was just under a 100lbs when I started and I have gained a significant amount for my frame since then. However overall I am frustrated at my slow progress and I would appreciate any tips and advice you guys can give me please.... And as I gain I hope to post more and more pics

Check your PM box (Private Messages) - you've got mail!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:31 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, in all honesty, I wouldn't force it too hard. Imagine you gained 20 pounds in a year....it would seem pretty gradual at the time, but adds up to a fair bit of softness. Now imagine that you enjoy the gaining and you keep doing this for another four years....adding up to a 100 pounds! That is a huge gain, but it comes on over time so your body has a chance to adapt to it, and you aren't doing anything crazy on the eating front.

You could gain that much, much faster, but you'd probably be putting lots of stresses on your body in the process. And you'd hit the point where you don't want to get fatter that much faster (or may actually blast a fair way past that point before you've figured out where it is).

Having said all of that, if you are determined, it really isn't magic. Consuming more calories will eventually result in gained weight (it is not always a simple equation, since bodies behave in all sorts of odd ways, but in the end it will happen).

Changing what you are used to doing takes some focus and discipline. I've read that a rule of thumb is that it takes a month to erode an old habit and a second month to cement a new habit. You have a mental and physical habit in your current way of eating. If you stop working off of habit and make a concsious effort to change that, for a couple of months, you'll probably have set yourself on that new habit pretty well. But it takes some work. Probably plan out your meals and (possibly even more important) your snacks in advance. At least plan your shopping to make sure you have the right sort of things on hand.

And if you are going to push your gaining, please-please-please make sure you are having your fruits and veggies first, before you get filled up on any less healthy fare. Also keep up your activity levels, and don't overload on sweets, salt, or highly processed foods (which tend to have a lot of simple sugars and salt and often hydrogenated oils, which aren't so hot for you either). Perhaps a first step would be to add a piece of fruit mid-morning, and have a container of raw vegetables to snack on during the afternoon?
Old 11-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #8
ChubbyKim

Wow everyone thanks so much for responding and for all your great advice. I cant wait to put it all into action and hopefully become the BBW I have always dreamt of being
Old 11-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Welcome to the Community

Kim:

You are a beautiful woman and it will be great to see your weight gaining progress. One tip would be to always keep some high calorie snacks at hand and enjoy yourself throughout the day, whether at work, driving or home or driving in your car. Constantly munching can have a wonderful effect on helping you gain faster. And drink plenty of soda if you like it with your meals or in-between. A 12 oz. can of Pepsi or Coke easily adds 300 calories and a few cans a day can add a 1,000 calories without even trying. And a regular diet of fast food is another delicious way to pack on the pounds.

Good luck and keep us posted of your progress. You will find a lot of support in this community from people who love to eat and find gaining weight to be such a pleasurable experience.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #10
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I can vouch for the constant munching and soda. It definitely helped transform my wife into the 315lb+ beauty that she is now.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #11
ChubbyKim

a more recent pic! Still need to gain a lot more

Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #12
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a lovely lass!

Best of luck with your gaining

Hugs

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:38 AM   #13
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Aww cant wait to see you grow :-) pizza in your case is a girls best friend hehe.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:41 AM   #14
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You're beautiful! No one on here or in the "real world" can deny that. The only thing I wanted to say is that some things you might not think about will change. Cute clothes are harder to find & way pricier. Body shape as you gain. I've always been a BBW, but until about 210 lbs, I was more of a pear - now at 260 I'm whatever is rounder than apple. Apparently, soda works. I had shunned it for years & when I started drinking it again added weight quickly without even noticing. Do what you want & good luck.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #15
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Wow!!

Kim:

You are beautiful and will make an even more gorgeous BBW. Thanks for sharing another picture. Can't wait to see the results of your gaining.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #16
Oirish
The Dude

What a stunner! I imagine quite a few things will be changing about you but not that. Skinny, chubby, plump, or fat-you'll always be a hottie
Old 11-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #17
ChubbyKim

Thanks everyone for all your advice and support so far all your tips have been amazing. I have had lots of stuffing sessions the past few days and Hopefully people will be able to see the result of all my eating on my figure! here is a recent picture

Old 11-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #18
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I seem to have a thing for sexy blondes! ~Swoon!~

Very cute, Miss Kim, and I think you'll look fantastic once more pounds get added on.

Good luck

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #19
Oirish
The Dude

Another gorgeous pic darlin'! Now let's get down to the meat & potatoes-why do you want to gain? What changes are you looking forward to? How are you hoping to fill out?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #20
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I agree with the majority as well, you will make a gorgeous BBW. How big do you want to be?
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #21
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread already feels sticky.

mmmmmmmmmm

haha no offense meant.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #22
ChubbyKim

Hi sorry I not been on in a while....here is a recent picture....let me know what you think everyone.......

Last edited by ChubbyKim; 01-08-2012 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:30 AM   #23
nancymobley73

nancymobley73 has said some nice things

Wow you look pretty already babe! Theres no need to gain more weight
nancymobley73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancymobley73 View Post
Wow you look pretty already babe! Theres no need to gain more weight
I agree. Don't fix what ain't broken
Old 12-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #25
ChubbyKim

aw thanks guys but i really do dream of gettin bigger