Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What makes you nerd rage thread?

We have threads for happiness, unhappiness, random confessions, blah blah blah. It's time we have a what makes you nerd rage.

So I ask you BHM/FFA's, what makes you nerd rage?

I'll start it off....

Smart phones, retarded batteries, I nerd rage to the max with that shit.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did the N64 conversation trigger this?

Here's a few:
1. ignorance of basic biology
2. bad cosplays
3. "gamer" girls ("I kick ass at Wii bowling!!")
Old 11-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Did the N64 conversation trigger this?

Here's a few:
1. ignorance of basic biology
2. bad cosplays
3. "gamer" girls ("I kick ass at Wii bowling!!")
My phone battery just died
Old 11-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #4
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Episodes I, II, and III
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

When movies don't stay true to their novel counterparts.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vampires that breathe or sparkle,
Dubbed anime,
Shitty american remakes of brilliant foriegn films,
Dodgy voice actors who try to do aussie accents. Just hire a fucking aussie and get it right,
FFXII, Naruto, Bleach, Yugioh and Inu Yasha cosplayers,
Dumb girls who speak japanese and take on the affectations of anime characters. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?
Girls who wear cat ears to be cute/quirky,
Gilbert and Sullivan,
Bad grammer and rhyming in songs that is not intentional.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When non-comedies just wave some science sounding name at whatever magical ability they happen to want to use, without putting any apparent thought into it whatsoever. I'm not demanding they explain how whatever special effect is supposed to be accomplished, but at least have someone who knows what the terminology actually means, and maybe avoid the most severe inconsistencies (if it doesn't burn you when you stand beside it, it also won't ignite wood at that range, etc)
Old 11-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Dumb girls who speak japanese and take on the affectations of anime characters. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?
Girls who wear cat ears to be cute/quirky,
Hence this: http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=SP3001

and the comic sequence that starts here: http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp11162008.shtml
Old 11-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When someone says they got a cold....from being outside in the cold. I literally SNAP.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #10
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What about RAGE comics? Allowed? ^^

PM me if you liked my comic ...
Old 11-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

Girls like Jessica Chobot who played a video game, like, once. And suddenly the gaming community like jizzes so hard over her and calls her a girl gamer. Um, no.

And people who call themselves anime fans when all they watch is Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece (or the rest of the dubs they air on Adult Swim)

When people use the term anime convention loosely. If I see a bunch of Final Fantasy cosplays and gaming forums, its not an anime convention, but a Japanese culture convention (if that)
savethemurlocs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
CGL1978

CGL1978 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCGL1978 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

remakes of great horror movies
CGL1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #13
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hate surprise nerds, who try to nerd on you about something but when you try to engage in some nerd on nerd talk they all of a sudden don't have anymore to say. This happened to me this morning at work, a guy was showing me some pics of a WWII Spitfire he took at an airshow this past weekend and being a huge WWII aircraft and armor nut I immediately recognized what mark designation the plane was and began talking about the different features of each version. Then he was all "I don't really know much about aircraft I just thought you would think it was cool". No, you were trying to nerd on me and got outnerded and then you got embarrassed and shut up. We were having a nice talk but because I became the teacher you ain't got nothing more to say, I see how it is.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #14
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

Morgan Webb's gaming review's. I feel like she's a hyper feminist and wants to destroy any video game character who's boobs are bigger than an A cup. This may be totally unjustified, but it's the way I feel.

Oh and FUCK all you haters who lambasted Duke Nukem Forever! That game was fun damnit! Quit being so critical!

Finally, any Apple fan boy who will not hear anything bad about their beloved, over priced, products. I mean seriously? You're going to defend a fucking phone that you can't even take the battery out of?!?!? "OMG if my iPhone was an iWoman, I'd stick my iDick in it!" Fuck. That.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #15
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadside View Post
Morgan Webb's gaming review's. I feel like she's a hyper feminist and wants to destroy any video game character who's boobs are bigger than an A cup. This may be totally unjustified, but it's the way I feel.

Oh and FUCK all you haters who lambasted Duke Nukem Forever! That game was fun damnit! Quit being so critical!

Finally, any Apple fan boy who will not hear anything bad about their beloved, over priced, products. I mean seriously? You're going to defend a fucking phone that you can't even take the battery out of?!?!? "OMG if my iPhone was an iWoman, I'd stick my iDick in it!" Fuck. That.
Yeah eff Morgan Webb. I am an all natural F cup and I am in no way exploited or sexualized. She's just pissed because she's flat. Inferiority complex much? I think yes.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My nerd rage?

HAN SHOT FIRST!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Harry Potter movie series. STOP CHANGING SHIT, YOU ASSHOLES. THESE BOOKS WERE FLAWLESS AND ALREADY SET UP EXCELLENT CINEMATOGRAPHY.

Especially the 5th and 6th books. RAGE

Last edited by Paquito; 11-09-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: the fuck did I mean by "creative direction?"
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #18
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

I nerd rage so hard when people say Mnemosyne is hentai. ITS NOT
Old 11-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #19
Ola
Keeper of 'tinis

Ola does more than just post hot picsOla does more than just post hot picsOla does more than just post hot pics

Off the top of my head:

1. Blizzard Entertainment and the way they happily trample all over world lore in their games, rewrite and clearly make shit up as they go along. I roleplay in WoW, and it would be helpful if they wouldn't retcon integral parts of the story all the fucking time.
2. If anyone suggests Peter Forsberg was an overrated hockey player or in any way trash talks him, I will rant at that bitch for hours. Holy ground, dude! Back off!
3. People that drink half a beer and think they are drunk. Especially when they try to "go crazy" by jumping around and flailing their arms a bit, and ask you if you can bring them out on some nightly adventures. But once you actually do, they either pussy out as soon as you're about to leave the neighborhood, or they don't actually want to do anything crazy, like going to another town and offering bacon to strangers, or going out into the woods at night to chase ghosts. No, they are just content going for a walk and saying "wow I'm soooo drunk!" every three seconds. Then they wanna go home and sleep. Blah!

Normally I don't rage. But all of the above can literally make me lose my shit under the "right" circumstances.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #20
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looks like im the biggest nerd here... :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
What about RAGE comics? Allowed? ^^

PM me if you liked my comic ...
Old 11-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #21
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

I'm speechless, seriously.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #22
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
Looks like im the biggest nerd here... :<
I'm a blunt lady, so I'll just say it...

You're not the biggest nerd here bc of how you severely raped memes that were cool like a couple years ago and used them in a rather unusual manner.

:P

I mean nothing bad by this. But yeah. lol
Old 11-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #23
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yeah, but...

He may actually mean being the biggest (of the) nerd(s) as opposed to being the very nerdiest.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #24
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
He may actually mean being the biggest (of the) nerd(s) as opposed to being the very nerdiest.
True. But he';s yet to prove his nerd-dom. :P Misuse of overdone memes say nothing.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #25
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

That's easy, misuse of the word "nerd".

Geeks buy technology, nerds create technology.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nerdpride_pin.jpg (10.4 KB, 246 views)
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote