Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
byaaah13

byaaah13 has said some nice things
Default What do you all think??? Need feedback!

So my girlfriend is very body conscious, (well to everyone except me), and im trying to convince her that she has an amazing body! So, she told me to post a couple of pictures of her to see what type of reaction and feedback she would get. So here they are, what do you all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shelly.jpg (35.0 KB, 801 views)
File Type: jpg shelly2.jpg (27.7 KB, 795 views)
File Type: jpg shelly3.jpg (34.3 KB, 800 views)
byaaah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pretty

She's pretty. You may run into issues with the mods for posting someone else's photo, I'm not exactly sure how the rule is written, but I think there is one. Your girlfriend looks like one great hug, too.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
byaaah13

If I did break any rules then I apologize and they will be taken down immediately.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

If she's body conscious this is something she needs to cope with herself. Learning to love her body internally and emotionally should come from her own resolve, whether to accept it as it is or change it to suit her better, not based on the opinions of strangers who all prefer a wide range of types of shapes and sizes. She's never going to be able to please everyone here, and really, she shouldn't try to or be concerned about it because it's not healthy. If you love her body, great, if other people like it, fine, but what's really important is that SHE likes it and not allow the opinion of others be the deciding factor in that.

*hops of soapbox
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitsySpider View Post
If she's body conscious this is something she needs to cope with herself. Learning to love her body internally and emotionally should come from her own resolve, whether to accept it as it is or change it to suit her better, not based on the opinions of strangers who all prefer a wide range of types of shapes and sizes. She's never going to be able to please everyone here, and really, she shouldn't try to or be concerned about it because it's not healthy. If you love her body, great, if other people like it, fine, but what's really important is that SHE likes it and not allow the opinion of others be the deciding factor in that.

*hops of soapbox
I agree with that statement.

But, if she still wants feedback, she looks very cute. It looks like she has nice hair too. But beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. So, it just depends on which beholders you ask.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
byaaah13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitsySpider View Post

*hops of soapbox
You make a valid point. But this really wasn't meant to change the way she views herself and her body when shes in public. She is an extremely confident person, but she just gets a little shy when it comes to her body. Also, i was trying to prove to her that men liking larger women is very common, and im not the only one in the universe lol.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #7
byaaah13

Also, thank you for the comments and feedback... we would love to here more!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #8
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byaaah13 View Post
... she just gets a little shy when it comes to her body.
Yeah, I'm not falling for this. I'm getting a different impression than that.

Quote:
... we would love to here more!
Yup, that sounds more like it.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #9
Lovethebbw

Lovethebbw has said some nice things

Wow! she's hot I love her blonde hair too you are a very lucky man
Lovethebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #10
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

uh youre posting this on a forum for lovers of fleshier folk. of course you're going to get good responses. that kind of a 'duh'.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default herself

There is a great response about the importance of her loving and accepting herself. I think that is valid and essential.

Secondly, if she simply wants to know that there are people that support her if this is how or what she likes to look like, the answer is yes! She's very cute.

Personally I like much bigger curves, but she's definitely very pretty.

She doesn't have to look or be a certain size or weight to be beautiful.

Life really isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself and being all that you can be. That might sound like an army ad, but I really believe you need to make life be as happy, exciting, enriching, and simply the best it can be for yourself. Of course sharing with others is all part of that too. So, post more pics of her soon, lol!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #12
byaaah13

[QUOTE=Saoirse;1812398]uh youre posting this on a forum for lovers of fleshier folk. of course you're going to get good responses. that kind of a 'duh'.[/QUOTthats what my point was exactly! It was more of a confidence booster then anything
Old 11-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=byaaah13;1812717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
uh youre posting this on a forum for lovers of fleshier folk. of course you're going to get good responses. that kind of a 'duh'.[/QUOTthats what my point was exactly! It was more of a confidence booster then anything
Why does she need other people's confidence? Isn't yours all she needs?
Old 11-18-2011, 12:51 AM   #14
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

[QUOTE=KHayes666;1812738]
Quote:

Why does she need other people's confidence? Isn't yours all she needs?
No. All she needs is her OWN confidence.
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #15
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, she's blonde with a delightfully curvy figure...I'd say you're a lucky man to be with a lady like that.

As for her confidence? She should be perfectly happy with who she is, whatever her scale says.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=BitsySpider;1813735]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post

No. All she needs is her OWN confidence.
You're absolutely right. My bad.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #17
HugeFan

HugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
So my girlfriend is very body conscious, (well to everyone except me), and im trying to convince her that she has an amazing body! So, she told me to post a couple of pictures of her to see what type of reaction and feedback she would get. So here they are, what do you all think?
Not to gush, but good lord....a) red is a great color on her, b) very cute little freckles and complexion, and c) mouthwatering slight stretch marks, killer figure.....She's obviously got model type looks, and anyone who appreciates a voluptuous figure is drooling over her
HugeFan is offline   Reply With Quote