Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #26
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 has said some nice things

I've always had good experiences at strip clubs. Always attention from the dancers both as a single lesbian & with my partner. Never been treated that way by management either, I agree with most responses here, good reason to boycott that club Hope you find a better experience elsewhere.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #27
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpeekell12 View Post
I've always had good experiences at strip clubs. Always attention from the dancers both as a single lesbian & with my partner. Never been treated that way by management either, I agree with most responses here, good reason to boycott that club Hope you find a better experience elsewhere.
Oh yeah, we never went back to that one. This place was definitely the exception, rather than the rule, and I've been to a few places since then with no incident. It was just such a weird, ass-backwards experience that I felt the need to share it with you guys!
Old 07-27-2012, 02:29 AM   #28
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My friend got a hickey the last time he went to one. Guess they're getting better since the last time I went.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #29
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Last time I went to strip club I had a girl wave her ass in my face and it smelled like poop...I win, haha
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:04 PM   #30
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Last time I went to strip club I had a girl wave her ass in my face and it smelled like poop...I win, haha
Maybe she forgot to wipe....ew.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #31
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

We have that kind of issue a lot in my area.

Well... that and 8 months pregnant with only 2 teeth...
And other things....

Strip clubs are so NOT glamorous over here. LOL.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #32
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

aren't they referred to as "the peelers" up there in Canada? haha
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
aren't they referred to as "the peelers" up there in Canada? haha
Haha. Why yes, they are.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #34
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have never been to a strip club as such. I went to an open night with some friends and there were strippers and pole dancers there. I was sitting at the front cheering and whooping with the guys. The funny thing is i got a lot more attention off the dancers than half the blokes there. They must have guessed from my eyes being on stalks that i was loving it. they straddled my lap and everything. They either picked up on my hot bi vibes or just felt more comfortable dancing on me. It was very hot. One of my friends offered to pay for me to have a private dance but i chickened out. I still wish i didn't
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #35
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went at 18 with the college guys from my dorm. I learned a valuable lesson. Strippers get angry when they walk around for tips and all they hear are college guys saying "I got nickles and dimes".