Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 2011 Dimensions Holiday Goodie Exchange

Hi all,

Back in 2009, we had a holiday cookie exchange. We missed out last year, but I thought this year would be a great year to start again!

I've changed the name from cookies to goodies so that no one feels limited to only cookies. There are so many different traditions and yummy foods that go along with them during the holidays.

So..this is how it's going to work.

If you'd like to participate, just copy the list below and add your name. **You have to be willing to share your address with the person who receives your name**

Anyone can sign up between now and Dec 3rd at midnight. I will randomly assign goodie recipients. I will pm each person and let them know who they have. Once you receive that pm, you message your person, request their address and ask about allergies etc.

You must participate if you sign up. The last day to sign up or back out will be December 3rd.

We ask that you be willing to share recipes/post pictures if you participate! Most of all, we want this to be a fun and yummy experience

2011 Dims Goodie Exchange participants:
1. MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This was so much fun before. I'm in!!

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love to bake so this just gives me all the more reason to!

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
Old 11-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yayayayayayay! I'm so excited y'all
Old 11-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I missed doing this last year!! It was so much fun, and I got the kids involved. I'll gladly do it again!

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
Old 11-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #6
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
5. BBW Betty

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm in.

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
5. BBW Betty
6. Smithnwesson
Old 11-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #8
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Count me I'm in.

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
5. BBW Betty
6. Smithnwesson
7. Tonynyc

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #9
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd love to particpate, although fair warning I'm a candymaker so you'll probably be getting one of the special holiday candies I sell at craft shows locally. I'm too busy making candy to bake much (lol).

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
5. BBW Betty
6. Smithnwesson
7. Tonynyc
8. Skye23
Old 11-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #10
MisticalMisty

I don't think anyone would mind candy! lol Yay more participants
Old 11-18-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
5. BBW Betty
6. Smithnwesson
7. Tonynyc
8. Skye23
9. DevenDoom

I make a mean apple cake...
Old 11-25-2011, 06:36 AM   #12
MisticalMisty

Thanks for joining us Deven and that cake sounds awesome
Old 12-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #13
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I want in!! So do we send a sampling, a batch? This sounds fun!!

1. MisticalMisty
2. BBWTexan
3. ButlerGirl09
4. MzDeeZyre
5. BBW Betty
6. Smithnwesson
7. Tonynyc
8. Skye23
9. DevenDoom
10. Fallenangel2904
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #14
MisticalMisty

Whatever you want! You can click the link in the first post to see pics from last year. Thanks for joining!
Old 12-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
MisticalMisty

Today's the last day to sign up! I'll match us up tomorrow and pm everyone, as well as post on this thread. Thanks to everyone who has chosen to participate!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #16
MisticalMisty

Thanks to everyone for signing up..the partners are:

Misty/Deven Doom

BBWTexan/Tonynyc

Butlergirl09/FallenAngel2904

MzDeeZyre/BbwBetty

SmithnWesson/Skye23

Make sure you get each other's address and find out allergies, etc!

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 12-04-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
YummySSBBWHoney

YummySSBBWHoney has said some nice things

oh this sounds like fun i wish i hadn't missed it
YummySSBBWHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #18
MisticalMisty

working on my goodies! I'm excited to get everything completed and sent out!
Old 12-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #19
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now that finals are over, I have time to bake!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I sent mine out yesterday and Robin should have them delivered by the end of the day tomorrow!
Old 12-14-2011, 09:12 PM   #21
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sent a special treat from NYC- BBWTexan should get them this week- Sadly, I have no talent for baking

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #22
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm working on mine too! I've got the candy done after all my craft shows etc but I want to see if I can make some cookies or something else too.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:22 AM   #23
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I started my baking yesterday, but had to cut it short to take my daughter to the ER. Good thing I did...her heel is broken!!

I should finish by the weekend, and Betty's yummies will be on their way by early next week!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #24
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Treats headed to Tony tomorrow either later this afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning!
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #25
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ready to go as soon as MzDeeZyre sends me her address!

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote