Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #26
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

They came they came they came!!! So I recieved Madison's/ButlerGirl09's treats today and OMG so awesome!!! I know I posted this on your facebook but worth mentioning- You outdid yourself!! Everything looked so awesome I dug in before I took pictures lol bit did take a few after that with a piece or two missin from each haha.

She sent:
Snickerdoodles
Pumpkin gingerbread
Peanutbutter chocolate bars
Red velvet rice krispies

AND the cutest Christmas card! I will have your stuff sent out very soon as well, I hope I do it justice!

I will post pics later I took when I log onto my computer! Thanks again Madison everything is awesome and you ROCK!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #27
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's my goodies!

On the right is the pumpkin gingerbread, top middle is the red velvet rice crispies, middle bottom is the snickerdoodles, and the left is the peanut butter chocolate bars!
Cookies2.JPG

Close up of the gingerbread! YUM!
cookies3.JPG

Chocolate peanut butter bars=HEAVEN!
Cookies4.JPG

Red velvet rice crispies!
Cookies5.JPG

And snickerdoodles!
Cookies6.JPG

So much yum!! Thanks again Madison!! I'm on a sugar high tonight LOL!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #28
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Oh and the adorable card I got with my goodies! Yay!

Cookies7.JPG
Old 12-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #29
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay, Tony, they're officially on the way!

Also, when I got home last night a cheesecake from Junior's was sitting on my front porch, so pictures to follow shortly.

Thanks again, Tony!
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #30
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
Thanks again Madison everything is awesome and you ROCK!
You are SO welcome, my dear! I'm happy you're enjoying it all
Old 12-17-2011, 02:43 AM   #31
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm still working on mine! Tonight I made one goodie, and I expect to make a couple more this weekend and hopefully get it out early next week. I just never have any time until after the last craft show or major order for the candy. Heck, I contract out my baked goods for the holidays - donate to a charity auction and win a huge basket of home made baked goods delivered before Christmas. I've resisted the urge to pass those goodies off as my own (lol).
Old 12-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #32
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine are hitting the mail box today!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #33
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shipping out today!

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #34
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I will be shipping Monday. Just finishing up the baking after a crazy week!!
Old 12-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #35
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have never been more disappointed to live in Europe....Madison, bake for meeee! ha!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #36
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I have never been more disappointed to live in Europe....Madison, bake for meeee! ha!
Anything for you, Laura my love! If you make a trip to the US Chicago will have to be on the list of "must visit" just so I can bake for you!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #37
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mine will hit the mailbox tomorrow!! We just got over an incident where the oven broke (part of the damage is permanent. We have no broiler. The stove is also a 1950's model and we just cannot afford to replace [another] appliance at this time.)
Old 12-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #38
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This absolutely delicious treat was delivered to my house late last week and there are currently only about 3 small slices remaining!!

In my defense, I did share it with my family when we celebrated Christmas this past weekend. It was a huge hit and I have a feeling there will be another Junior's order in my future.

Thank you again, Tony!!!

photo(13).JPG
photo(14).JPG
Old 12-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #39
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
This absolutely delicious treat was delivered to my house late last week and there are currently only about 3 small slices remaining!!

In my defense, I did share it with my family when we celebrated Christmas this past weekend. It was a huge hit and I have a feeling there will be another Junior's order in my future.

Thank you again, Tony!!!
Thanks and you are welcome- I'm glad that the Cheesecake was a hit - now how does Jrs. compare to the Cheesecake Factory?

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #40
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Had hoped to get mine out tomorrow - but I just got waylaid by a late candy order for my home business. Unfortunately I'm going to have to finish it up before I can make my last treat and send it. Should go out before Christmas but may not arrive till after - sorry! I had planned to get the last thing done tonight but I need to make another 23lbs of candy before I can do that. Did some today, will finish up by wednesday.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #41
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye23 View Post
Had hoped to get mine out tomorrow - but I just got waylaid by a late candy order for my home business. Unfortunately I'm going to have to finish it up before I can make my last treat and send it. Should go out before Christmas but may not arrive till after - sorry! I had planned to get the last thing done tonight but I need to make another 23lbs of candy before I can do that. Did some today, will finish up by wednesday.
Your pumpkin cookies have been baked and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow: Hope y'all enjoy them.

- Jim
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #42
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cookies shipped and should be there tomorrow or the next day. Please let me know when they arrive. The dude in the UPS place looked kinda hungry.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:46 AM   #43
Skye23

Oh wow, those look divine. I cannot WAIT to gobble down some of them with some chai tea. I'm sorry I'm slow with yours but I wanted to send a bit more then just the candy I make and sell and finding the time to bake/make things in between the last minute candy orders has been hard. I finished the last treat today, I'll get the candy delivery done tomorrow and I'm hoping to get it mailed Thursday (ish). The last minute orders tend to ruin my schedule but what can you do (lol).
Old 12-21-2011, 02:01 AM   #44
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got Misty's today, and wow! I love it! The pretzel rods rock, as do the bars/cookies
Old 12-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #45
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Thanks and you are welcome- I'm glad that the Cheesecake was a hit - now how does Jrs. compare to the Cheesecake Factory?
I'm a fan of both, but with the Junior's, there's no messing around. It's thick and it's very heavy (in terms of weight) - pretty solid cheesecake goodness all the way through. So, a smaller piece goes a long, long way.

I'll miss that cheesecake!
Old 12-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #46
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
I'm a fan of both, but with the Junior's, there's no messing around. It's thick and it's very heavy (in terms of weight) - pretty solid cheesecake goodness all the way through. So, a smaller piece goes a long, long way.

I'll miss that cheesecake!
BBWTexan: thanks for the wonderful goodies - got the treats today from the Post Office.

1. Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares
2. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies (very tasty)

It doesn't get any better
Pics to follow - Thank you !!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 12-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #47
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
BBWTexan: thanks for the wonderful goodies - got the treats today from the Post Office.

1. Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares
2. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies (very tasty)
It doesn't get any better
Pics to follow - Thank you !!!!!!!!
Here are the pics

The Chocolate Chip Cookies- on the mark- very rich and very good!!!!!
I could only eat two of them - they were that good and rich

Old 12-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #48
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They're here! They're here! Cutout cookies, PB blossoms, 2 kinds of fudge, toffee popcorn, and lovely chocolate covered cherries.

Nom, nom, nom...

Thank You, MzDeeZyre!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cookie exchange 2011.jpg (101.0 KB, 116 views)

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by BBW Betty; 12-23-2011 at 05:33 PM.
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #49
Skye23

Mine went out today Smithnwesson, I didn't have time to take pictures on this end and make it to the post office before it closed. But since you take such nice photos I figured you can take a few. Your cookies are delish by the way, I let myself have one after I got yours in the mail. I really like how the raisins and icing compliment the pumpkin spice cookies. Sorry yours won't make it to you till Monday or Tuesday but I ended up having to go to a funeral yesterday and couldn't get to the PO till today.

You can look forward to 4 of the 5 kinds of candy we make and sell at local craft shows - Dark & White Peppermint Bark with crushed candy canes, Tastes like More Bark (chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, pretzel), and Coffee Toffee. I also made you some Pecan & Cashew Rolo Pretzel "Bombs", some of my famous Chex Mix, and 1 of my home-made mini fruitcakes. I hope you enjoy them all when they arrive!
Old 12-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #50
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Holy Goodies Batman!! Excuse me while I gush over having an AMAZING goodie partner!!!

My Goodies came yesterday, but I just went to pick them up today. My oh My what a surprise I was in for!!

I was graciously gifted with the following:

Pecan Tassies
Spritz
Pistachio Thumbprints
Butterscotch Thumbprints
Cherry Macaroons
Divinity
Cream Cheese Mints
Cathedral Windows
Molasses Fudge
Coffee and Cinnamon Fudge
Jeweled Fruitcake
Trail Mix

Thank You Betty!! We will have cookies for days!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (71.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (42.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (55.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (49.5 KB, 102 views)