Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
SuziQ

SuziQ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuziQ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Guardian: Ex-husband tells of joy after being reunited with world's fattest woman

I just ran across this article and thought there would be many here who would appreciate Pauline's story. She divorced her husband, Alex, and they later remarried. She weighs 52 stone and I think that is around 850 lbs, but I'm not sure.The story is, of course, sensationalized, but still she found happiness and love and that's what is important.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...2st-woman.html

She looks beautiful and sweet. I wish them both all the happiness in the world.
SuziQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
I just ran across this article and thought there would be many here who would appreciate Pauline's story. She divorced her husband, Alex, and they later remarried. She weighs 52 stone and I think that is around 850 lbs, but I'm not sure.The story is, of course, sensationalized, but still she found happiness and love and that's what is important.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...2st-woman.html

She looks beautiful and sweet. I wish them both all the happiness in the world.

Thanks! Let me just say that they turn and twist everything to make a juicier story for themselves. I weigh around 700 not 850 and Alex & i have not remarried, though i want to. We had a great rekindling of our love in LA last month when he flew there to support me on the Dr. Phil show. We are working on other stuff to help me achieve the weight loss i have searched for for so many years but havent been able to do on my own. Alex is a awesome man and i am very much in love with him, and we are working on both getting to the same state eventually. But i really want to say dont believe everything you read online because i have told my story, the true facts to many different people and it always comes out that my son has to wipe my butt, that i cant walk & that im trying to kill myself by over eating....none of which are true. I have a helper person to help me though my son does help me alot, and Alex is my awesome support/ex husband and we all want to live happily ever after. But if anyone ever wants the true facts...just ask me and i am happy to share my life, as i always have. But the twisted crap online really irritates me!
~Paulee
pauleepotter@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my beautiful hubby & i.JPG (71.3 KB, 569 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:47 AM   #3
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's good to know that you are happy and fully supported in your goals. Best of luck and hope everything stays good for the two of you
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

To Pauline and Alex, I wish for you both all the happiness life has to offer. . There are few things, two people willing to work together, cannot accomplish. No one said life is ever easy, or the road smooth, but that's what you do for one another. .

Be there for one another, strengthen one another, and always remember, no relationship is ever truly 50/50. . It's not the numbers, it's the love and respect that keeps it going. . Blessings and prayers for you!
Old 11-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
SuziQ

SuziQ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuziQ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
Thanks! We had a great rekindling of our love in LA last month when he flew there to support me on the Dr. Phil show. Alex is a awesome man and i am very much in love with him.... But i really want to say dont believe everything you read online .... Alex is my awesome support/ex husband and we all want to live happily ever after.
~Paulee
pauleepotter@yahoo.com
I am so glad to hear from you Pauline! And of course, I should have guessed that you know about Dimensions and have probably talked about your story here. I have a little familiarity with members as I look through threads, but have a lot to learn.

I did realize that there were probably many half-truths in the article and that's why I said sensationalized. I find your love inspiring and wish you and Alex the best.

May you find joy in every day, Pauline and Alex.

~ Suzanne
SuziQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are a lot of things I'd like to say that are the opposite of what everyone else is saying....but out of respect I'll keep them to myself.

Hope you're happy Pauline
Old 11-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish you everything you need both this Thanksgiving and always, Paulee. Hugs.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote