Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-24-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep
Default What FOOD did you buy today?

I didn't see a thread about food shopping here, so I figured we could start one! If you can take pictures, please to, but ofcourse the shopping list alone can be inspiring too

I felt like indulging today, so I bought all kinds of treats. This is my grocery list for today:

-Apple pie cookies
-Thick cut potato chips with paprika flavour
-Chocolate covered cream puffs
-Chocolate cookies
-Croissants
-French bread
-French cheese
-Can of red bull
-Cherry-pear juice
-Liqourice

Hmm.. Can't wait to eat them
Old 11-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep
Default Just one thing...

So far!!!!

Banana Walnut Bread
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

well technically yesterday but it arrives and is paid for today lol

There is a long long list its grocery day and I only shop once a fortnight so selected highlights

Boysenberry ripple icecream
fantales and minties
Lots of fresh fruit including mango, strawberries, cherries and watermelon
salad stuff
fish, saussages, ham and short cut bacon
rice crackers (in assorted flavours)
Cans of creaming soda, ginger beer and passito (passionfruit soda)
Christmas wrapping paper
Kidney beans
Milk, vintage cheese, sour cream and philly cream for cooking

hehe ok you dont need the full list but you get the idea lots of yummmy good stuffs
Old 12-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
well technically yesterday but it arrives and is paid for today lol

There is a long long list its grocery day and I only shop once a fortnight so selected highlights

Boysenberry ripple icecream
fantales and minties
Lots of fresh fruit including mango, strawberries, cherries and watermelon
salad stuff
fish, saussages, ham and short cut bacon
rice crackers (in assorted flavours)
Cans of creaming soda, ginger beer and passito (passionfruit soda)
Christmas wrapping paper
Kidney beans
Milk, vintage cheese, sour cream and philly cream for cooking

hehe ok you dont need the full list but you get the idea lots of yummmy good stuffs
Hmm, vintage cheese, sounds good!

And passionfruit soda? They don't sell that here sadly, sounds great!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Toffee covered Macadamia nuts from Target
Dryers Peppermint ice cream
Eddy's pecan pie pieces
Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lindt 'A Touch of Sea Salt' and 'Chili' chocolate bars.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Today my weekly shopping day occurred again Here's the score:

Fruit:
-Fresh mangoes
-Apples

Veg:
-Mixed asian vegetables
-Brussels sprouts
-Red skin potatoes
-Sweet potatoes
-Pumpkin
-Canned tomatoes

Other:
-French bread
-Full fat cream
-Lemon-coconut cookies
-White chocolate with orange filling
-French fries
-Noodles
-Vegetarian satay flavoured ''meat'' balls
-Honeyed goat's cheese
-Buffalo Mozzarella
-Almonds
-Mayo
-Sweet red wine
Old 12-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hit the store last night to stock up my desk at work.

Fiber One bars;Chocolate Mocha and Oats & Peanut Butter
Butterfinger Crisps in snack size
Hot & Spicy Peanuts
Wasabia & Soy Sauce Almonds
Noodle Bowls with flavors such as Picante Shrimp, Kung Pao Chicken, and Thai Peanut Sauce

A box of Baby Swiss Cheez Its for the house.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #9
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's way too awesome I'm not the only person who bought pumpkin today. My new little food obsession is what I call "Microwave Pumpkin Pie in a cup" and it consists of a mug half filled with raw pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, a splash of Soy Nog, and a teaspoon of either agave or maple syrup. (I should cross post this on the diabetic/low carb board---it's sooooo good and low carb.)

Also some Whole Foods brand vegan chili.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One of my roommates is a culinary student and he cooks dinner most nights, and therefore buys most of the staple and ingredient-type groceries. My personal grocery shopping is more for my own breakfasts and snacks so it may come across as weird/lacking in things like oh, meat, vegetables, etc...

Last time I went to a grocery store I left with:

6 pack of harvest pumpkin ale.
A carton of Silk Pumpkin Spice.
A package of mint Oreos.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

somewhat random "I have main ingredients, I need accompaniments" type shopping.. heavy cream, shredded cheese, salted/unsalted butter, sauerkraut, yellow rice, chile verde, green chiles, pepperoni, salami, maple sausage, white corn tortillas, cream of broccoli soup, hickory bbq sauce, anchovies, basalmic vinegar, Diet Coke (it was really cold too.. )
Old 12-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #12
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

I bought a giant bag of beef and bean burritos and a big container of sour cream and a big bag of cheese...
Old 12-05-2011, 04:16 AM   #13
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyPuppy View Post
A package of mint Oreos.
Omg, I need those now! Sadly they don't sell them around here.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

My kitchen is torn up (water leak ..floor has to be replaced) so DH went to Popeyes' and got a really big box of spicy chicken and a carton of reser's potato salad. YUMMM
Old 12-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Krispy Kreme, I was running late for work. We have this thing, if you're going to be late then you have to either bing doughnuts or coffee. Of course I opted for the first one and I got my money's worth out of it
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #16
ItsMeLeeLee

ItsMeLeeLee has said some nice things

funny, you make a post of this as i went food shopping today.
well i bought
bagels
cream cheese
yogurt
milk
cereal
tuna
mayo
tomato
pasta sauce
pasta
coffee creamer
ItsMeLeeLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #17
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile groceries

went grocery shopping today
rice
butternut squash
tomatoes
potatoes
cucumber
zucchini
red onions
red bell pepper
piece of fresh ginger & chilli pepper
carrots