Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
lizzee

lizzee has said some nice things
Default question for the girls

hi all

I am around 410 and my knees aren't in the best of shape and really struggle to be on top with my guy :-(

Does anyone have any tips on making this position easier!!
lizzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I recently saw a video where the guy sat on the corner of the bed, feet on floor, then leaned back. Fat chick was then able to be on top from a standing position over him and corner of the bed. I remembered thinking it would work great if the bed wasn't too tall (I'm a shorty).
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In a word- ottomans.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #4
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I find a low stool to be most accommodating. I loves to ride the peen.

But, if you're into feeling weight on top of you, then, damn. The stool will only lead to your legs being numb as opposed to your whole body!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
fancyfeast

fancyfeast can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
In a word- ottomans.
Pillows can do the same if an ottoman balancing act isn't sounding like fun. Guy sitting on the couch works too.
fancyfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:15 AM   #6
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

I have thought of this I'd really like to be on top it would be such a treat for my hubby, the sitting on the corner of the bed thing sounds promising , I'd be afraid to collapse an ottaman, I have thought of a bench pressing bench, but the corner of the bed would be cheaper.
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
I have thought of this I'd really like to be on top it would be such a treat for my hubby, the sitting on the corner of the bed thing sounds promising , I'd be afraid to collapse an ottaman, I have thought of a bench pressing bench, but the corner of the bed would be cheaper.
Depends on the ottoman. I was on one when I weighed over 500 lbs. and it was fine. The corner of the bed thing is a good compromise and the weight bench, I've heard is AWESOME.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #8
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My knee is shot, blew it out 3 times playing sports in high school....and with all the sex I have had...I have never been on top...so wishing I had someone to try the ottoman or the corner of the bed with LOL

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote