Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink Hey, cowboy...Let's talk about your penis.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lets face it, we all talk about the penis.
Why do gentlemen care so much about size? (Well, I think it's the same way ladies care about so much about breasts size.)

Why do some of you like to show it off like a puppy? ( Maybe they same way we like to show cleavage?)

Whatever the case .....let's talk about the penis.

NO PHOTOS PLEASE.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

The penis is a wonderful thing. If only I could find one attached to a decent guy...then it'd be even more wonderful!

Seriously though..how do some women find them gross? I think they're beautiful!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I won't lie... I'm somewhat convinced that my heart lives in my vagina! Hooray for penis!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Big One!

I might as well be the first to post the gratuitous picture of the cowboy with his big cock! Little Elvis, mine, got shy and ducked back into my FUPA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cock, big one.jpg (55.3 KB, 1429 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwgatorgirl View Post
The penis is a wonderful thing. If only I could find one attached to a decent guy...then it'd be even more wonderful!

Seriously though..how do some women find them gross? I think they're beautiful!
I totally agree! I think the penis is like beautiful erotic art. And just like you said: If that "erotic art" comes from the man I'm in love with,then it's extra special.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
I won't lie... I'm somewhat convinced that my heart lives in my vagina! Hooray for penis!
You should read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Mama-Genas-Sch...2373832&sr=8-1
Chapter 4 talks about how our "velvet underground" is connected to finding our joy.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I might as well be the first to post the gratuitous picture of the cowboy with his big cock! Little Elvis, mine, got shy and ducked back into my FUPA.
You know imfree, I have heard some ladies say they don't like big cocks cause they can be kinda dangerous and hurtful. They can be pretty unpredictable.

Last edited by mimosa; 11-26-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lets face it, we all talk about the penis.
Why do gentlemen care so much about size? (Well, I think it's the same way ladies care about so much about breasts size.)

Why do some of you like to show it off like a puppy? ( Maybe they same way we like to show cleavage?)

Whatever the case .....let's talk about the penis.

NO PHOTOS PLEASE.
we care about its size because the ladies care about its size. I don't believe someone who says that size is not important.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:01 AM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think guys care more about the size than women do. Sure, for some women, the size is a big deal, but if a guy doesn't know how to use it or how to do other stuff, it's not that impressive. I'm much more interested in the guy who owns it.

I think there's also this belief that average isn't good enough, like if you don't have a big dick women won't be interested, and I see that coming from men more than women. Most of the women I've talked to (and I've talked about sex with a LOT of people) are happy to pass on the more endowed guys for someone who fits better inside them.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:06 AM   #9
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A big penis is pretty useless attached to somebody who's an a** or who doesn't know what to do with it.

Personally, I'd rather not be so sore after sex that I can't go again for a coupla days, which happens when this girl gets all stretched out from too much size. I'm pretty much ecstatic with an average sized peen attached to a guy who knows what to do with it (and who isn't a big jerk).
Old 11-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #10
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

An old friend once told me a story about a man she seduced that was very large. She said it was the worse sex she ever had because it was very painful.

What I do know about the penis is that most men seem to be average. So many stereotypes about : "Well, these men from this race have a big d***" and "These men from this race have a small d***."

But I still find that those stories remain untrue. I also agree, guys just need to work with what they have to be really good.

Now only I can find a good man willing to show me.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:10 AM   #11
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I think guys care more about the size than women do. Sure, for some women, the size is a big deal, but if a guy doesn't know how to use it or how to do other stuff, it's not that impressive. I'm much more interested in the guy who owns it.

I think there's also this belief that average isn't good enough, like if you don't have a big dick women won't be interested, and I see that coming from men more than women. Most of the women I've talked to (and I've talked about sex with a LOT of people) are happy to pass on the more endowed guys for someone who fits better inside them.

I have to agree with you Penquin. Its not so much the size its how you use it. A man should not worry so much of the size and pay more attention to the woman cause if she is making the right noise then a man knows he is doing something right. If nothing than the man needs to try something different. This is were I look at it. I am not worried about my size cause when I am with a woman I like to explore her body and know what gets her turned on and what dosen't. I know some won't agree with me but like I said a way to a woman is to listen to her sounds and listen to how she feels.
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:20 AM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart5950 View Post
I have to agree with you Penquin. Its not so much the size its how you use it. A man should not worry so much of the size and pay more attention to the woman cause if she is making the right noise then a man knows he is doing something right. If nothing than the man needs to try something different. This is were I look at it. I am not worried about my size cause when I am with a woman I like to explore her body and know what gets her turned on and what dosen't. I know some won't agree with me but like I said a way to a woman is to listen to her sounds and listen to how she feels.
A woman's body is the most beautiful instrument a man can ever hope to play and oh, the music!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:28 AM   #13
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
A woman's body is the most beautiful instrument a man can ever hope to play and oh, the music!!!
I totaly agree with you on that one. Well put infree, well put.
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 AM   #14
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Don't worry about size, guys. It's about your sensuality, how you touch a woman and how much effort you put into pleasing her and making her feel like a queen.

Personally, I don't find huge dicks to be some kind of perk. I jokingly call them "horse dicks". It's not comfortable and it's just awkward for me.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #15
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I've had a few "horse dicks" and the sex is way better. Sorry guys.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just like there are some guys who can't get off unless a woman has this measurement or that, there will be women who are the same way. Nature of the beast.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #17
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Each to their own. I firmly believe that, in these terms at least, one size doesn't fit all. Sexual preference is a very individual thing and is unique to every person.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not the most well-endowed man on earth, and it used to worry me. But recently, thanks in no small part to this very board and certain experiences, it's no longer an issue for me.

That said, I'm not about to send pictures of it to everyone without warning... that's just crude
Old 11-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
we care about its size because the ladies care about its size. I don't believe someone who says that size is not important.
I once talked to a guy in an online dating site who tried to impress me by telling me how big he was. When I said it was too big he flat out didn't believe me, got angry at me for "lying," thought I was messing with him. He just couldn't wrap his brain around the fact that a woman might prefer an average sized peen to a humungo monstrosity. (Cause who wants to be sore and in pain during and after penetration sex?) I never spoke to that guy again. Clearly he had body issues. No thanks.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #19
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Each to their own. I firmly believe that, in these terms at least, one size doesn't fit all. Sexual preference is a very individual thing and is unique to every person....
Then it is time to train that inner beast that is in you... starting with the Hindu Pushups.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #20
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

No need to apologize. You like what you like. It doesn't slight most men in the least. Not all women vag's are the same size. Some need larger penis' than others to be satisfied. I have been with some ladies whose vagina was larger and it was not fulfilling for me either. That doesn't mean it has to be a deal breaker, because there are other ways of getting off than just penile penetration. That can be a lot of fun to explore too.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 11-27-2011 at 01:22 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #21
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Then it is time to train that inner beast that is in you... starting with the Hindu Pushups.....
I'm pretty sure an ambulance would be called if I even attempted one of those
Old 11-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #22
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the first US president, George Washington, must have had quite the penis complex...
Old 11-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #23
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Each to their own. I firmly believe that, in these terms at least, one size doesn't fit all. Sexual preference is a very individual thing and is unique to every person.

That said, I'm not about to send pictures of it to everyone without warning... that's just crude
I totally agree with this.

When I was reading your post from my phone, I thought you typed that you WERE GOING TO send photos to everyone without warning. lol
Old 11-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #24
Notalurkeranymore

Notalurkeranymore has said some nice things

Quote:
Well , there goes my confidence balloon..... j/k
Notalurkeranymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #25
spacce
the Lost one

spacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesspacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesspacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

well there's always, mouth, tongue, touch, warmth , talking, listening .. and chocolate..

penis size shouldn't be priority IMO