Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*subscribes*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #27
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

The peener is always my top priority. I find most men just dont know how to tongue me right and Im way too lazy to go about teaching them.

Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Picture time yet?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-27-2011, 06:49 PM   #29
spacce
the Lost one

spacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesspacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesspacce can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I believe that's against the rules
edit: yeah I know, stating the obvious.. sarcasm fails me

Last edited by spacce; 11-27-2011 at 06:56 PM.
spacce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #30
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't even remember the last time I had sex.....but...in the far, far past I have had quite a few partners...one whom I was with for almost 2 years off and on and he was very well endowed but...it was not his penis that I enjoyed the most...honestly it was everything else..... I also remember one ex freaking out every time we had sex because he was worried about his size and i could have cared less..

There was an opinion stated that that any woman who says size doesn't matter is lying...well, first, generalizations do not apply to everyone...size is subjective and not every girl is in love with penis. There are women that fall along the broad spectrum of Size Queen to anti-penis. Just sayin'....

I honestly would rather have someone who is hits all my buttons without his penis.. in my experience I have never achieved orgasm from penis only penetration....and in my experience it is always men who bring up their size, not I and the ones who are content with their size (they are neither braggarts or complainers) are far better lovers. As they have far better confidence. Let's face it..I didn't drop my pants because I found your penis sexy, funny, witty and intelligent. LOL

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #31
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Let's face it..I didn't drop my pants because I found your penis sexy, funny, witty and intelligent. LOL
Love this lol. Very true.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #32
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am currently of the opinion that an average sized penis attached to 6-feet-4 inches of 21-year-old Bieber haired hotness is the best thing ever. Just saying.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #33
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Love this lol. Very true.

LOL Thanks...but, seriously, as if some guys sends me a picture of his dong and I am like "Oh my gawd, I seriously gotta hit that!! It dazzled me with witty conversation and adorned me with gracious compliments all night AND what do you know...bought me dinner and drinks too!" LOL

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
Old 11-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #34
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I can't even remember the last time I had sex.....but...in the far, far past I have had quite a few partners...one whom I was with for almost 2 years off and on and he was very well endowed but...it was not his penis that I enjoyed the most...honestly it was everything else..... I also remember one ex freaking out every time we had sex because he was worried about his size and i could have cared less..

There was an opinion stated that that any woman who says size doesn't matter is lying...well, first, generalizations do not apply to everyone...size is subjective and not every girl is in love with penis. There are women that fall along the broad spectrum of Size Queen to anti-penis. Just sayin'....

I honestly would rather have someone who is hits all my buttons without his penis.. in my experience I have never achieved orgasm from penis only penetration....and in my experience it is always men who bring up their size, not I and the ones who are content with their size (they are neither braggarts or complainers) are far better lovers. As they have far better confidence. Let's face it..I didn't drop my pants because I found your penis sexy, funny, witty and intelligent. LOL
Exactly.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #35
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

mine's wonderful.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:23 AM   #36
Tkscz

Tkscz can now change their title

Well what do you want to know about it?
Size? 7 in'' long, 2 in'' wide, so it's average.
Color? To toned, top half darker, bottom half lighter, on another I'm pretty much two toned everywhere.
History? 11 women, with only the one nighters not given an orgasm, the other 8 women I've slept with had orgasms.
Does it work alone? Rarely, 4 play is a must with most women I'm with.

Anything else you'd like to know just ask I suppose.
Tkscz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #37
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkscz View Post
Well what do you want to know about it?
Size? 7 in'' long, 2 in'' wide, so it's average.
Color? To toned, top half darker, bottom half lighter, on another I'm pretty much two toned everywhere.
History? 11 women, with only the one nighters not given an orgasm, the other 8 women I've slept with had orgasms.
Does it work alone? Rarely, 4 play is a must with most women I'm with.

Anything else you'd like to know just ask I suppose.

LOL Well, it is quite apparent you did not read the questions at all..just the title of the thread...and completely missed the point.....

Last edited by PunkyGurly74; 11-28-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #38
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At least he didn't post a pic.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:01 AM   #39
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
hehehe True dat.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #40
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What If...

Quote:
LOL Well, it is quite apparent you did not read the questions at all..just the title of the thread...and completely missed the point.....
Hahaha!!! I couldn't really tell, but if the guy's response was written in (SNARKFONT), it would be perfect!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #41
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hahaha!!! I couldn't really tell, but if the guy's response was written in (SNARKFONT), it would be perfect!

Yeah, completely perfect if the thread had been about starting a penis trading card company complete with pictures, "at bat" averages..."saves", "RBIS" and "homeruns" and of course the penis' likes and dislikes ....lol

On a serious note ...the OP asked some great questions in my opinion and I'm far more interested in those answers... :: shrugs ::: the total sum of the parts is what makes a great guy - not just his tool.

Last edited by PunkyGurly74; 11-28-2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: I left out a word...
Old 11-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #42
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

7" isn't average, either.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #43
Tkscz

Tkscz can now change their title

Quote:
Actually I did read the OP, but I also read EVERYONE ELSE'S POST, so I kinda forgot what the OP said and posted anyway. As for the OP, I don't talk about it unless asked and I'm ok with it.

Edit: Going back over the OP the last thing she says is lets talk about penis, that's what I did, so I'm well in the realm of the thread :P.

Though I have notice the women in this thread have more philosophical answers, I wonder why.
Tkscz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #44
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkscz View Post
Though I have notice the women in this thread have more philosophical answers, I wonder why.
Speaking stereotypically, men are about the visual, women are about the emotional. Men like to deal with sizes and comparisons, women like to deal with the non tangible more. (I realise that's not how everyone works, which is why I said I was speaking stereotypically)
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #45
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Speaking stereotypically, men are about the visual, women are about the emotional. Men like to deal with sizes and comparisons, women like to deal with the non tangible more. (I realise that's not how everyone works, which is why I said I was speaking stereotypically)
Well than.. this would make for an interesting study and time to put this theory to test...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #46
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

Old 11-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #47
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tooltime

I wonder if it's time for me to rummage through my toolbox for that tube o' Fap Kawk?

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #48
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

It's just so...............

big

Old 11-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #49
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
7 inches isn't big enough for you.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #50
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
7 inches isn't big enough for you.
Depends on who it's attached to