Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #51
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Depends on who it's attached to

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #52
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #53
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Image Snip
Oh dear lord I never thought we'd see him again
Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #54
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I will help you sew up your vagina now.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #55
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fill 'Er Up!!!

Quote:
It's just so...............

big
"I never pulled my gun", but uhhhm...err..uuhhh....well, yours could probably stand a back-up standby tube.

I figured you might be able to use one, so I Picture It! 2002'ed you this nice, new tube a few minutes ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fap Kawk wb md lg.jpg (26.3 KB, 325 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #56
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I saved this one special....

It's definitely a keeper

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 11-28-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #57
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Wow!!!

[QUOTE=Green Eyed Fairy;1817896...snipped IMG...

It's definitely a keeper[/QUOTE]

Woooooo-hoooo!!!, now that's a grout kawk, if I ever saw one!!! That one should definitely keep your tiles straight!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #58
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I will help you sew up your vagina now.
You can go ahead and admit you just want to see my vag.....can I send you a random photo of it now?

Old 11-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #59
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Oh dear lord I never thought we'd see him again
I can't remember who that is.....

But the bigger question at hand is: Why did Tony save his picture on his hard drive?

Old 11-28-2011, 07:23 PM   #60
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

But the bigger question at hand is: Why did Tony save his picture on his hard drive?
He's a guy that proclaimed he and his massive seven incher were better looking that any other guy on the BHM board.

And that is a veeeery good question
Old 11-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #61
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That pic just needed to be unloaded on your post for posterity

However... this pic may seem more in tune...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 11-28-2011 at 07:28 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #62
Tkscz

Tkscz can now change their title

I feel bad now. It feels like I derailed the thread due to my lack of memory.
Tkscz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #63
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
He's a guy that proclaimed he and his massive seven incher were better looking that any other guy on the BHM board.

And that is a veeeery good question
a massive seven incher? Last guy I was with was 8.5 (I measured!)
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #64
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkscz View Post
It doesn't take much to derail a thread around here.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #65
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkscz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
It doesn't take much to derail a thread around here.
But was there really any doubt to begin with that we would descend into this given the topic?
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #66
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh heh... she said.... heh heh.... .... .... damn, LL didn't use any words that could be double entendre.

Also, I <3 this topic.

Edit: wait, "descend"... testicle connection, perhaps?

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:43 AM   #67
capra

capra can now change their title

If I had to guess, I'd say men care so much because it's a socially acceptable away to express insecurity. A lot of other forms of insecurity get wrapped up in penis fears.
capra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #68
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry, but I'm not a cowboy, I always was the Indian, because I am part Mohawk. I can ride a horse, rope a calf, mend a barbed wire fence, and drive a pickup, but I'm not a cowboy.

Sorry, it was there and I had to say it LOL
Old 11-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #69
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I liken my cowboys to getting my rocks off, I prefer them hard and less wordy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #70
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

A woman can buy a bigger one than whatever her man is packing, if that is what she is after. The most popular dildos are about 6 inches though, which is... perfectly average!

I don't think a woman should be shamed for admitting her preference for a well-endowed dude or have people insinuate it is because she has an insatiable cavernous vagina.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #71
Tkscz

Tkscz can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
cavernous vagina.
I dare you to say these two words together and not giggle a little.
Tkscz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #72
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
A woman can buy a bigger one than whatever her man is packing, if that is what she is after. The most popular dildos are about 6 inches though, which is... perfectly average!

I don't think a woman should be shamed for admitting her preference for a well-endowed dude or have people insinuate it is because she has an insatiable cavernous vagina.
Lol, I have made this argument numerous times in other threads- it seems "Size Queen" is the treasured bullshit go-to of the insecure, imo. It's always labeled problematic if a woman has a preference- in the land of "big is beautiful". How ironic, eh?
Never had any complaints about my own vag in all these years- matter of fact it is/was popular with my current and past lovers. That is all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I liken my cowboys to getting my rocks off, I prefer them hard and less wordy.
Amen and ride 'em cowgirl

Old 11-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #73
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
cavernous vagina.
Relevant.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #74
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Cool No discrimination here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Sorry, but I'm not a cowboy, I always was the Indian, because I am part Mohawk. I can ride a horse, rope a calf, mend a barbed wire fence, and drive a pickup, but I'm not a cowboy.

Sorry, it was there and I had to say it LOL

Well, my daddy is a Native American/Mexican Cowboy. We are part Chiricahua Apache. So take it like the gorgeous man you are and ride your horse, brother.

So pretty much...all wee-wees welcomed.

Last edited by mimosa; 12-01-2011 at 12:15 AM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #75
AfricanBHM

AfricanBHM has said some nice things

Size doesnt matter to most women,just make sure if you have a small one you dont piss of any woman because that will be the first thing they will point out to you.
AfricanBHM is offline   Reply With Quote