Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Two Lesbians Raised A Baby And This Is What They Got

An amazing young man.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

What an intelligent, well-spoken, young man! "If I was your son, Mr. Chairman, I believe I would make you very proud." Loved it!!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
What an intelligent, well-spoken, young man! "If I was your son, Mr. Chairman, I believe I would make you very proud." Loved it!!!

I got all teary when I saw it. I wish the rest of the world was more like him.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for sharing that wonderful video. He did a great job expressing the point. I got choked up too. And yes Zach, I would be proud to have you as my son.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

This is a great story for those of us in same-sex realitionships raising kids - thanks for posting the link!

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #6
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 has said some nice things

great link, thanks!
Old 03-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #7
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Imagine the possibilities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Thank you, Surly. I fwded the link to Mrs Ho Ho, with this comment:

A very articulate young man. I've no idea what is biological parentage is. I would assume that one of his two moms is his natural one. I hope that some day science succeeds in merging the genetic contributions of two eggs or sperms to produce the natural child of a gay couple.

Imagine the possibilities!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #8
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
It must have been because they were both lesbians that such a young man was developed.

That can only be the reason why.

Glad he see's it that way too. Very scientific minds work like that. They immediately see reason in social constructs.

lol.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Thank you, Surly. I fwded the link to Mrs Ho Ho, with this comment:

A very articulate young man. I've no idea what is biological parentage is. I would assume that one of his two moms is his natural one. I hope that some day science succeeds in merging the genetic contributions of two eggs or sperms to produce the natural child of a gay couple.

Imagine the possibilities!
'Natural child of a gay couple'. Boy you really have biology, a.k.a the science of life, in the bag don't you? lol.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #10
Surlysomething

Wow, you sure missed the point.

Wow.

And holy necroposting, batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
It must have been because they were both lesbians that such a young man was developed.

That can only be the reason why.

Glad he see's it that way too. Very scientific minds work like that. They immediately see reason in social constructs.

lol.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Wow, you sure missed the point.

Wow.

And holy necroposting, batman.
lol. I didn't miss any point. Just offering a non-biased opinion. I think it is a free world. But I am likely mistaken.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #12
Surlysomething

Your opinion?

No, I believe you did miss the point. Totally. Haha

Quote:
lol. I didn't miss any point. Just offering a non-biased opinion. I think it is a free world. But I am likely mistaken.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #13
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
An opinion is by definition biased.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:00 AM   #14
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There was a study from Sweden (where I am from) which actually said children are better off being raised by two women. It was big news in Sweden but there has been no news of it here and I can't find the study anywhere. Maybe the researchers were paid off!
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote