Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep
Default Windows of the Soul

Thought I'd start a thread about eyes. My husband can appreciate a shapely behind but really he's an eye man.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture0069.jpg (96.3 KB, 488 views)
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
Thought I'd start a thread about eyes. My husband can appreciate a shapely behind but really he's an eye man.
don't be shy

show us some "eye" candy
Old 12-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #3
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eyes are really fascinating to me, and I don't know why.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Contributin!

Last edited by freakyfred; 12-01-2012 at 09:48 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Contributin!
Nice pic
Old 12-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eyes are one of the first things I look at too. My boyfriend has the most beautiful brown eyes (I have always been a sucker for brown eyes) and he has these sultry eyelids that just make his eyes so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
SuzyQutsy

Default Eyes and more eyes

eye eyes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture0096.jpg (20.1 KB, 403 views)
Old 12-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
SuzyQutsy

Default they are everywhere!

Quote:
eye eyes
I made scans of these and I have them glued all over one of my walls on a blue black and white streaky background. I like to do murals and well I could not help making one all about eyes
Old 12-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #9
SuzyQutsy

this is the one I pasted all over my wall
Old 12-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
Squirrelman

Squirrelman can now change their title
Default eyes are cool

I am the eye man
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture3909.jpg (10.8 KB, 401 views)
Squirrelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:36 AM   #11
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Eyes are one of the first things I look at too. My boyfriend has the most beautiful brown eyes (I have always been a sucker for brown eyes) and he has these sultry eyelids that just make his eyes so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brown eyes are my absolute fave. So much richness, soul, depth I dont know, but they kill me.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:25 AM   #12
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

I'm glad to hear eyes of brown getting so much favor!

Note to SuzyQutsy: One of the coolest/creepiest things I ever saw at a haunted house was a wall full of eyes with a strobe light blinking away rapidly upon them.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #13
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh my yes. ."Windows to the soul". .Nothing could be more true, of my wife's eyes. .They were a deep dark brown. . and the most expressive part of her abundant anatomy. . There was always something about her eyes. .she might try to hide her feelings about something, her eyes would betray her. . If she were upset with me, all I had to do was look. (thankfully I rarely upset her) I could see the hurt in her eyes. . I so disliked that. . All I wanted in life was to make her happy. .

Waking her up on Sunday Morning with coffee and a kiss, seeing the sleepiness disappear as I brought her breakfast in bed. . and we would talk. . sometimes we wouldn't talk. . we'd wouldn't need to. . we'd snuggle up together, and of course as often is in the course of human relationships. . we would end up making love. . and during those most intimate of moments, we would look at one another and I could literally see into the depths of her soul. . All I could see was love. . unadulterated, passionate love . . I wanted to look into her eyes forever. . Such wonderful memories I have, most especially of what I saw in her eyes. . and in her heart. . What does a person do, or not do, to merit such joy in their life? Thanks for a wonderful thread. .
Old 12-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #14
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been deeply in love twice....maybe even three times. Where my heart was captured was in the eyes. I couldn't help myself. As the years go by, all sorts of changes happen to our bodies. We get extra moles, wrinkles, gray hair..etc. To me, none of it mattered when I could look deeply into the eyes of the man I loved.

Now I am getting a divorce, I hope to once again find the man who's eyes I can get deeply lost in. I hope he could also cherish my dark chocolate brown eyes.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #15
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh my, I love pretty eyes. Sadly mine are just brown and boring. My boyfriend's, however, are a mix of green, brown, and gold and I could stare at them forever.

My eyes:

His eyes:

Last edited by ChubbyPuppy; 12-08-2011 at 09:20 PM.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #16
SuzyQutsy

Default your eyes are very pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyPuppy View Post
Oh my, I love pretty eyes. Sadly mine are just brown and boring. My boyfriend's, however, are a mix of green, brown, and gold and I could stare at them forever.

My eyes:

His eyes:
His are very nice, too
Old 12-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #17
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Look into my eye.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #18
SuzyQutsy

Default very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Look into my eye.
I looked at your profile, you have beautiful eyes.

That colour is amazing, like honey or wheat.

Thanks for posting.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #19
lushluv

lushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized rep

Last edited by lushluv; 01-02-2012 at 04:25 PM.
lushluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #20
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I looked at your profile, you have beautiful eyes.

That colour is amazing, like honey or wheat.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks! I'm the only one with hazel out of my immediate family.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:41 AM   #21
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

My dad is an Opthamologist so when I was a kid I used to get these cool model "eyes". I had a large one that I could take apart and see all the different parts like the lens and the cornea etc. But the coolest thing I had were a pair of plastic eyeballs that were the size of an average real life eyeball and it was painted in detail right down to the little red veins. I used to love putting those on people's desks at school and freaking them out.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #22
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk2293 View Post
My dad is an Opthamologist so when I was a kid I used to get these cool model "eyes". I had a large one that I could take apart and see all the different parts like the lens and the cornea etc. But the coolest thing I had were a pair of plastic eyeballs that were the size of an average real life eyeball and it was painted in detail right down to the little red veins. I used to love putting those on people's desks at school and freaking them out.
Thats funny, you would have gotten a squeal and a belly laugh from me.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:23 AM   #23
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thats funny, you would have gotten a squeal and a belly laugh from me.
Oh yeah it was fun. I used to prank people with eyeballs, rubber dragon flies & rats etc. It's one of the advantages of being socially isolated from your peers because of your race like I was at school... you find inventive ways to antagonize them. LOL!
Old 12-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #24
SuzyQutsy

I would have probably liked you, In high school I was a bit of a revenge of the nerds type, lol. When I started high school I was the least popular student in the school. There was this giant hallway that everyone had to pass through to get everywhere and at recess and at noon guys used to scramble to get the best seat to heckle me and throw stuff at me. Later I got into a theatre crowd and learned how to pretend to be more confident then I was feeling. When I graduated I was student union president, i did this by forming a coalition of artsy people, leather jacket types, outsiders and nerds. You would have made me squeal, but I would have thought it was hilarious and then tried to make you my friend.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #25
liveinlove

liveinlove has said some nice things
Default Eyes

Here is a pic I snapped of my eyes. I'm new to this site and trying to figure out how everything works, so I hope it shows up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eyes.jpg (42.9 KB, 178 views)