Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default ID 90's cartoon involving turing into pigs

I am hoping someone here can help me identify this TV show. I figured this might be the place to ask.
There is a cartoon, from either the late 80ís or early 90ís, where in an episode kids are being turned into pigs by some villian. I remember part of the transformation involved the kids eating junkfood and playing in the trash. The villain wanted to turn people into pigs so that they could take over. I know it was designed to show a moral message to kids, which was lost on a young FA who only remembers the transformation.
To be clear this is not "pigs is pigs" or "spirited away". I have tried searching for this show many times but could not find any reference as to what the show was.
Any help would be great!
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Couldn't find anything, but these links might be helpful

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...lefulPolymorph
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PigMan
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote