Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-08-2011, 04:59 AM   #26
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll be pretty blunt about this so this post will not be for the easily offended.

I'm normally an 8-10 but after I cum I'm at 0 for a few hours. I don't mind snuggling after sex but my sex meter goes so low Kim Kardashian could barge through the door and shake her ass right in my face and I'd most likely be uninterested.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #27
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

10 currently and grrrrrr a minute ago.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #28
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
so low Kim Kardashian could barge through the door and shake her ass right in my face and I'd most likely be uninterested.
If Kim Kardashian shook her ass in my face, my level would drop too. amirite

*shot*
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #29
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Yeah I'm at a pretty peaked 10 right about now! I'll tell you, the women of this site get me there every time!
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post

*shot*
LOL. My husband always says she looks like a goat, and that her (ex) husband looks like a giant, Down's syndrome retard.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #31
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL. My husband always says she looks like a goat, and that her (ex) husband looks like a giant, Down's syndrome retard.
Her husband does look like that! He's the strangest looking dude.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just wrote something pretty snippy and just deleted it. Haha.

But.

Sometimes, beggars can't be choosers. That is ALL.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Nope. Can't agree with you there sir. Say what you will about her lack of any appreciable talent, and question just what it is that makes her a celebrity, question why it is that the one sister looks nothing like the other two, but do not disparage dat ass. It is spectacular.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #34
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a girl crush on Kim. Follow celeb gossip if you want, but there's some heavy business-minded brainwork behind her image. She's a great business woman and she's gorgeous, too.

Plus... totally jealous of her hair and false lashes. Totally.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #35
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I have a girl crush on Kim. Follow celeb gossip if you want, but there's some heavy business-minded brainwork behind her image. She's a great business woman and she's gorgeous, too.

Plus... totally jealous of her hair and false lashes. Totally.
She does have beautiful hair and exotic eyes. It is her Armenian heritage.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #36
hallowjak

hallowjak can now change their title

31...is that a number? Yes. At 31.
hallowjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:32 PM   #37
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I just ate some pumpkin pie, so its currently 3.14159, but give me a few minutes and it'll be 9 again.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:54 AM   #38
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Hmmm yep, laying in bed with about a 9 *nods* Could have been a 10 but... meh it's almost 4am.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 AM   #39
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I seem to have lost my mojo this past year.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:09 AM   #40
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Present Reading

Presently, 78 RPM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 78 enhancer wb sm.jpg (28.7 KB, 223 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #41
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

About a 5. I'm not horny enough to have sex right now but I could probably fake chop a DJ's Mom.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #42
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

6. I'm keeping it warm on the back of the stove.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #43
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

8...damn, damn, damn
Old 12-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #44
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
8...damn, damn, damn
Need any help?
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #45
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I idle at 7
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:46 AM   #46
Rathkhan

I am SO at a 10 right now!
Old 12-12-2011, 04:33 AM   #47
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Anyone wanting quarter-hourly updates on how erect my penis is can visit my website here.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:17 AM   #48
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Anyone wanting quarter-hourly updates on how erect my penis is can visit my website here.
OUT OF FUKKIN REP............win win
Old 12-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #49
handsomebeast

handsomebeast can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
8...damn, damn, damn
everytime I see that foxy pic I jump to an eight at least...
handsomebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #50
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
My future domain.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote