Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 12-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default I'm back, and I'm a different gender now.

Hey kids.

I don't really expect anyone to remember me, because I never came here all that frequently, but I guess I joined in 2006, and I know I used to at least come in to say a few words every few months. I even started this game one time called A Matter of Thirds that sort of caught on here. Anyhow, I was a boy back then, and this was something that caused me a lot of anxiety the more I thought about it. So in August I decided to do something about it, and now I'm a girl.

Those of you who are familiar with how this works will know that a gender transition does not happen overnight, or even in a single month. Where I am right now, I present as and am known as female in about 95% of my world. I feel a freedom to exist now that I had never known before. I'm ready to put the gender issues behind me and just get on with being the best person I can possibly be. So to anyone else out there who is fighting your own gender issues, my message is that your dreams are possible. And to everyone else, please be nice to us.

Thank you.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
Hey kids.

I don't really expect anyone to remember me, because I never came here all that frequently, but I guess I joined in 2006, and I know I used to at least come in to say a few words every few months. I even started this game one time called A Matter of Thirds that sort of caught on here. Anyhow, I was a boy back then, and this was something that caused me a lot of anxiety the more I thought about it. So in August I decided to do something about it, and now I'm a girl.

Those of you who are familiar with how this works will know that a gender transition does not happen overnight, or even in a single month. Where I am right now, I present as and am known as female in about 95% of my world. I feel a freedom to exist now that I had never known before. I'm ready to put the gender issues behind me and just get on with being the best person I can possibly be. So to anyone else out there who is fighting your own gender issues, my message is that your dreams are possible. And to everyone else, please be nice to us.

Thank you.
I remember you

Congratulations on your transition, and finding your true self!
Old 12-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I remember you

Congratulations on your transition, and finding your true self!
What Melian said!

Also, I don't think we ever did solve all of your 'matter of thirds' puzzles!
Old 12-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember you too! Congrats on living life how YOU want!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kudos to you on taking that step and thank you for sharing this with us! Best of luck on your journey.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thanks everyone.

And yes, Tad, there were still some unfinished puzzles. No one ever got 'club, land, stone' as I recall. One of these days I'll go make some more and fun times can be had by a small minority.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:11 AM   #7
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm new so I don't remember you from before, but congrats on your transition! I'm glad it's working out for you so well. And if I may say so, you're looking rather cute
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #8
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
Hey kids.

Thank you.
I guess I am everyone else. My message is : God made you a beautiful human being. I am very happy for you. May you have lots of happiness and peace in your life. Blessings!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:02 AM   #9
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome back, hon. And congratulations
Old 08-14-2012, 06:59 AM   #10
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

I remember you, and I'm about two and a half months away from my own surgery (and climbing he walls with anticipation).
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats on getting scheduled in, Max. I hope the time flies and all goes smoothly
Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

Now two weeks away.
Payments made.
Travels planned.
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote