Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default out of breath

Do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn on? because it is for me so post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath turns you on
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

...where's the guy with the animated Picture of Lt. Worf?
Old 12-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn on? because it is for me so post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath turns you on
You need to have more posts for women to feel comfortable posting in threads like this. They need to know something about you, with only two posts it seems more like trolling for wank fodder than a legitimate question. Don't hold your breath for someone to give you what you wanted.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #5
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

duh..no

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #6
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Fuzzy for the WIN!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, well... the OP certainly phrased it all in a way that was certain to bring out the Worf. But perhaps it really is all a learning process, what all we can discuss in public about our private fantasies, and what we need to run through a filter.

I mean, let's be real: everyone has fantasies, and some of the stuff going through even church ladies' minds would make broad-daylight heads spin. I am pretty sure even the President probably has fantasies that would not look real great on the cover page of the National Enquirer.

In a way, it's all a learning process, with the fantasies. We all learn how much we can, and want to, reveal, and when and how. Fantasies are a wonderful thing that brings all of us a lot of joy. So let's not run total roughshod over those who are still learning the lay of the (fantasy) land.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:51 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn on?
Not even slightly.

Quote:
because it is for me so post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath turns you on
There are already threads for belly and naked shots. And this comes across as creepy.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Yes, well... the OP certainly phrased it all in a way that was certain to bring out the Worf. But perhaps it really is all a learning process, what all we can discuss in public about our private fantasies, and what we need to run through a filter.

I mean, let's be real: everyone has fantasies, and some of the stuff going through even church ladies' minds would make broad-daylight heads spin. I am pretty sure even the President probably has fantasies that would not look real great on the cover page of the National Enquirer.

In a way, it's all a learning process, with the fantasies. We all learn how much we can, and want to, reveal, and when and how. Fantasies are a wonderful thing that brings all of us a lot of joy. So let's not run total roughshod over those who are still learning the lay of the (fantasy) land.
That's why I didn't go straight to Worf and told him what I did. He was going to get hammered but I wanted to tell him why. He isn't the only person who likes unfitness but people have to feel comfortable with you before these posts will be entertained. It amazes me that people who are basically strangers come here and ask women to share something so intimate and seem to think they will get a positive response. It makes me wonder what their attitude toward fat women and women in general is, maybe like they should be grateful for any attention at all and should jump to please any man that asks for something.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

His only other post was a necro-post of a 5 year old Candy Godiva thread where he says he wants to rub her belly. He also has no pics or profile information (though he has great taste in music)

Its a creepy troll just looking to get off, are we that surprised?
Old 12-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #11
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lets forget the OP has troll tendencies. I know for myself seeing someone struggling to breathe and being in physical distress/danger to not be arousing but everyone's kink is different.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have an honest question: If someone said it turned them on to cut the throat of a bbw and how much it aroused them to watch the blood gush out and puddle into her folds, BUT IT'S JUST A FANTASY, would that be okay? Are people allowed to draw a line with what's acceptable or is all behavior as long as it's stated as fantasy, protected, and those who object, vilified or dismissed?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #13
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know my ears perk up when I hear grunting while someone is moving around, so I can't bash the OP for his turn on.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I have an honest question: If someone said it turned them on to cut the throat of a bbw and how much it aroused them to watch the blood gush out and puddle into her folds, BUT IT'S JUST A FANTASY, would that be okay? Are people allowed to draw a line with what's acceptable or is all behavior as long as it's stated as fantasy, protected, and those who object, vilified or dismissed?
this kind of shit always comes up on here and there's never a clear cut answer .. some random person comes around every couple years and posts some hyper extreme death fantasy and then it becomes 'free speech' and freedom of fantasy vs. just basic decency.

someone always has to push things over the line, i feel like half the time it's just trolling, this is the internet after all it could be anon or anyone just looking for a satisfying backlash/reaction.

on topic; yeah i like to see big girls out of breath. i don't particularly like that i desire things like that but i do and can't seem to do anything about it so i've just grown to accept it.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #15
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Is physical inability a turn on.

In the past, there were times at NAAFA functions where most people knew me and knew that I was an FA, in the swimming pool I would see a large and beautiful woman struggling to get up steps and out of the pool. I would go over to them and ask them if they would like me to give them a push to help them get up and out of the pool. How many of them had seen me do this to other women I do not know. Some of them would say yes they would appreciate the help and I would place my shoulder under their bottoms and push up with my shoulder. In every case they were able to quickly get out of the pool. I suspect that almost all of them knew that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and those who did not know, should they happen to complement my kindness to friend, were probably informed about how much I enjoyed the experience. As best I remember they were some women who asked for help getting out of the pool repeatedly. They were probably some women who were appalled at my enjoying helping beautiful women get out of the swimming pool. But they were not the ones offering nor the ones accepting.

In an interesting contrast the beautiful and wonderful Louise Wolf does not want anyone helping her with physical things. There have been a couple of times in which she has wound up on the floor and insisted for one hour or more that I was not to help her. Often she was able to get up. In those situations where after an hour or two she was not able to get up she would then accept my help. Reluctantly.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
*hides my bloody knife and whistles theme to MASH*
Old 12-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #17
ssbbwfa3

all i am asking here is for the ladies here to tell me if this turn them on and post some fat pics that's all i don't need all the criticism for my preference.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
all i am asking here is for the ladies here to tell me if this turn them on and post some fat pics that's all i don't need all the criticism for my preference.
Why should they post pics for you?
Old 12-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #19
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I am turned on by humor, lean arms, good cologne and world peace.

oops here is the belly pic

Huge enough?
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #20
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Did you miss all the other threads where we share out pictures, especially the belly hang thread? We share pictures because we want to, not because someone demands it. If you're not going to be appreciative, why should we share? If you're going to treat us like you're at McDonald's ordering from the menu to fill your personal spank bank, you're not going to get much else but criticism.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #21
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dated someone for a while that had this as a turn on. It wasn't require or needed, but he found it sort of hot that I carried enough weight that it might be hard for me to lug around.

Facts are facts, I'm occasionally going to be short of breath. We'd be walking around a mall for a while and I needed to take a minute to rest, that was sort of hot to him. If it's going to be happening to me anyway and he's not insisting I be in discomfort or trying to make me out of breath, just sort of getting a little side thrill from a state of being that's unavoidable for me - then more power to him.

He would never have missed me never being out of breath if I suddenly never was again, but it was a nice example - for him - of the physical impact of my weight. Same as sitting on someone's lap - all of a sudden the weight is not just "seen" but it's felt in a real way that has physical impact.

People get way too hung up on thinking every little kink is about harm or degradation or something. If it's not your thing or something that would offend you, then you certainly don't need to be involved with someone like that, but my guy was super nice, smart, cute, talented, and was great to me. There was nothing about his little "oooo, that's sort of hot" that would have put me off.

We're all different.

(Not defending OPs approach, just the idea that this isn't really that unusual or "weird" or harmful.)
Old 12-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #22
ssbbwfa3

I just want to say that unless you care to post pictures of share your turn on then don't post here
Old 12-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #23
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I just want to say that unless you care to post pictures of share your turn on then don't post here
Actually, you don't get to dictate that.

So, don't try.

/mod
Old 12-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #24
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I would like to respectfully add....

Yes, I agree with Ms. Penguin here. I highly recommend checking out the other threads or Google what you are looking for. To be honest, no self-respecting lady is going to listen to demands. We rather share our sensual side when we desire to do so.

Someone be a sugar cookie and rep Ms. Penguin for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Did you miss all the other threads where we share out pictures, especially the belly hang thread? We share pictures because we want to, not because someone demands it. If you're not going to be appreciative, why should we share? If you're going to treat us like you're at McDonald's ordering from the menu to fill your personal spank bank, you're not going to get much else but criticism.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #25
penguin
Fnord

Quote: