Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #26
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Someone be a sugar cookie and rep Ms. Penguin for me.
I got her for you.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #27
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Someone be a sugar cookie and rep Ms. Penguin for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I got her for you.
Aww thanks
Old 12-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #28
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn on? because it is for me so post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath turns you on
I'd say it depends on why one is out of breath. A good run, marathon sex, a good workout, healthy physical exertion and the endorphins it usually accomanies? Hells yeah, me likey. An asthma attack, smoke inhalation, lung collapse, headache, blood clots, burried alive? Not so much. Those are pretty much the scary kinds of being out of breath and I don't want nor celebrate those episodes. Unless one is into autoerotic asphyxiation or something like that, being short of breath is not something most people look forward to I would think. I find it hot when a guy is breathless and sweaty from hard work, not so much if he were gasping from having a heart attack.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:33 AM   #29
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
In a way, it's all a learning process, with the fantasies.
Quote:
I just want to say that unless you care to post pictures of share your turn on then don't post here
I'll just leave this here
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:37 AM   #30
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I got her for you.
Thanks my yummy sugar cookie.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:57 AM   #31
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I just want to say that unless you care to post pictures of share your turn on then don't post here
How about you don't post here unless you show proper respect to women?
Old 12-24-2011, 02:15 AM   #32
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh man

there goes, like, a third of the posting members. (JUST KIDDING GUYS)
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:45 AM   #33
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things

maybe i over reacted all i was saying was that if people want to post the things i am asking then they can but i just don't like all the criticism.
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #34
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
maybe i over reacted all i was saying was that if people want to post the things i am asking then they can but i just don't like all the criticism.
Welcome to Dims! Most of us are thick-skinned around here. My Dad has a saying "open mouth, insert foot..."
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #35
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You are only allowed to post after you get the verbal smack down and survive, show a pic of your ass, or hang out with a long time dimmer in person..jkjk..(not really).
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #36
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes, well... the OP certainly phrased it all in a way that was certain to bring out the Worf. But perhaps it really is all a learning process, what all we can discuss in public about our private fantasies, and what we need to run through a filter.

I mean, let's be real: everyone has fantasies, and some of the stuff going through even church ladies' minds would make broad-daylight heads spin. I am pretty sure even the President probably has fantasies that would not look real great on the cover page of the National Enquirer.

In a way, it's all a learning process, with the fantasies. We all learn how much we can, and want to, reveal, and when and how. Fantasies are a wonderful thing that brings all of us a lot of joy. So let's not run total roughshod over those who are still learning the lay of the (fantasy) land.
THANK YOU.

Conrad i remember maybe three or four years ago people were attacking members for stuff like this, so the "PROTECTED" fat sexuality section was made. What on earth has happened to it? You know that I love(d) Dimensions, but it's got SO full of bitter, angry people seemingly waiting to attack any guy that dares post threads such as the above. I think it's terribly sad and it's why I only really come to Dimensions now for the foodee board. We've actually had people come over to Fantasy Feeder and try this AWFUL jabbing behaviour, and I remind them that it won't be tolerated there. As you can clearly see, this guy is asking a question, not being abusive or nasty. Some of the reactions on this thread frankly horrify me. It should still be a case of "if youre not taking part in the thread as it was started, don't post or it will be removed" like it was supposed to be when the area was protected. The post about bbws having their throats cut has to be THE most ... overly reactional, ludicrous, post I've seen on this site, and boy have I seen some. Speaks more about the poster than anything though.

I do laugh though at some of the women on here. If they truly believe that almost all the men on this site aren't here first for "wank fodder" then they are hilariously deluded. The paysite board statistics speak for themselves.

Thanks again for this wonderful site and resource Conrad, I'll def be sticking to the lovely bitter-free zone of the foodee board from now on.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 12-24-2011 at 10:26 AM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #37
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
THANK YOU.

Conrad i remember maybe three or four years ago people were attacking members for stuff like this, so the "PROTECTED" fat sexuality section was made. What on earth has happened to it? You know that I love(d) Dimensions, but it's got SO full of bitter, angry people seemingly waiting to attack any guy that dares post threads such as the above. I think it's terribly sad and it's why I only really come to Dimensions now for the foodee board. We've actually had people come over to Fantasy Feeder and try this AWFUL jabbing behaviour, and I remind them that it won't be tolerated there. As you can clearly see, this guy is asking a question, not being abusive or nasty. Some of the reactions on this thread frankly horrify me. It should still be a case of "if youre not taking part in the thread as it was started, don't post or it will be removed" like it was supposed to be when the area was protected. The post about bbws having their throats cut has to be THE most ... overly reactional, ludicrous, post I've seen on this site, and boy have I seen some. Speaks more about the poster than anything though.

I do laugh though at some of the women on here. If they truly believe that almost all the men on this site aren't here first for "wank fodder" then they are hilariously deluded. The paysite board statistics speak for themselves.

Thanks again for this wonderful site and resource Conrad, I'll def be sticking to the lovely bitter-free zone of the foodee board from now on.
I thought the weight gain board was the specific protected zone but I could be wrong.

His turn-on is not what caused the discourse, instead it was his demand for pictures that touched a nerve and rightly so. No idea why people want to pretend otherwise.

The throat cut question was actually not overly reactionary when you consider that almost anything goes where men are concerned on DIM. I found it hilarious and am still waiting for the moderating team to answer it.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fat sexuality is not a protected board, in fact it was made in order to keep the Weight Gain area protected and not have so much cross-over with those who jump on others there.

However, freedom of fantasy has always been allowed here and in terms of overall board appropriateness and impact, they are evaluated on a case by case basis.

Keep in mind that simply leaving something up does not mean Dims as a board AGREES with it, but people are allowed to have adult conversation, in both directions.

Think of it in Hyde Park terms: There is plenty of opinion and slant there that either moderators or the webmaster find right on point, unsavory, untrue, dead on, etc, but the discussion goes on. The issue with sexuality is even more charged, so people assume that the mere presence of a discussion indicates implicit approval.

I'm speaking for my interpretation and experience here as a mod for many years and a member for close to 15. I am not speaking for Conrad directly as he's more than capable of doing that for himself.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #39
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=Ruby Ripples;1829151]The post about bbws having their throats cut has to be THE most ... overly reactional, ludicrous, post I've seen on this site, and boy have I seen some. Speaks more about the poster than anything though.

THANK YOU for the shout-out. Well. bless your heart! Not over-reactionary in the least, but I won't defend myself to anyone whose own posts have been lol quite entertaining to put it nicely. You have the right to be dismissive of my post which to coin a phrase 'speaks more about the poster than anything though'. There is a lot that can be said about me but being a sycophant isn't one.

The question still stands and I'm not the only one who wants an answer. My posts over time prove that I speak for myself and don't follow the crowd (and that includes all harpies AND flying monkeys) and the extreme question is there because many of us have to wonder if there is a limit to what is considered fantasy when it falls into alarming territory to many of us. This isn't the first time, ie; mentioning on another thread the glories of firm fat vs squishy fat and it being pointed out medical reasons why one might be firm and even the author of the OP admitting as much. We women who dissent do matter, don't we or must we all fall in step and in line until the only ones left have pay-sites or kiss ass?

Someone be sure to hang some more mistletoe if that's the case because when someone can't question a post in an open and unprotected board, then the only conclusion I can come to is we're only here to nod our heads and be pretty (oh and post breathless pics) or it's only a matter of time before intelligent discussion (dissent IS part of discussion, is it not?) from a woman is censored via stealth banning and the usual cowardly tactics, including but not limited to moving the thread to a protected forum where any disagreement is swiftly addressed via other usual tactics.

Merry Happy and Joyous Pleasant

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 12-24-2011 at 02:07 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #40
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'd say it depends on why one is out of breath. A good run, marathon sex, a good workout, healthy physical exertion and the endorphins it usually accomanies? Hells yeah, me likey. An asthma attack, smoke inhalation, lung collapse, headache, blood clots, burried alive? Not so much. Those are pretty much the scary kinds of being out of breath and I don't want nor celebrate those episodes. Unless one is into autoerotic asphyxiation or something like that, being short of breath is not something most people look forward to I would think. I find it hot when a guy is breathless and sweaty from hard work, not so much if he were gasping from having a heart attack.
This post pretty well says it! I'm 5'6" tall and carry my 441 lbs like a champ. My muscles are strong and I can move quickly. Regardless of my strength and ease of movement, I can still oxygen desaturate dangerously by getting up too fast and bounding across a large space too quickly. My heart and lungs can't grow to accommodate my 3 times normal body mass. I must be constantly aware of these facts to avoid hurting myself or possibly triggering a heart attack. I'm an oxygen user, but I believe I'd still need to move carefully, even if I weren't an oxygen user. Getting out of breath, in my opinion, is just part of the territory, not sexy. Role play experiment: Try moving around in a 100 lb weighted jacket with another 100 lbs in assorted arm and leg weights!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #41
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Welcome to Dims! Most of us are thick-skinned around here. My Dad has a saying "open mouth, insert foot..."
My dad always added "Chomp down hard" on the end of that quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #42
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
There's a big difference between folks being here to get wank fodder and collecting what people freely post, and demanding people give them what they want to see. I have absolutely no problem with someone enjoying my pictures that much. I enjoy sharing them and it's really nice to be appreciated.

Like I said above, we're not on a menu where you can demand what you want to get, and that's the issue I had with the OP.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #43
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This is for Conrad

I think Dimensions could stop having these debates--that-is-disgusting v. stop-censoring-my-sexuality debates--if you defined things more clearly, Conrad. I've been hanging around this website for 10+ years, and I've seen endless threads devolve into this fight, over and over. I don't know why Dims isn't willing to call a spade a spade.

Quote:
Yes, well... the OP certainly phrased it all in a way that was certain to bring out the Worf. But perhaps it really is all a learning process, what all we can discuss in public about our private fantasies, and what we need to run through a filter.

I mean, let's be real: everyone has fantasies, and some of the stuff going through even church ladies' minds would make broad-daylight heads spin. I am pretty sure even the President probably has fantasies that would not look real great on the cover page of the National Enquirer.

In a way, it's all a learning process, with the fantasies. We all learn how much we can, and want to, reveal, and when and how. Fantasies are a wonderful thing that brings all of us a lot of joy. So let's not run total roughshod over those who are still learning the lay of the (fantasy) land.
The problem is not everyone has the same fantasies. You talk almost as if fat people/fat admirers all share the same latent/articulated sexuality, but being on a board about fat sexuality tells you nothing about whether or not the person has any interest in stuff like that (in fact chances are good they don't). Weight Board-style sexuality--out-of-breath/stuffing/gaining--is just one corner of fat sexuality.

And it is attached to ideas that are for many people fraught, sensitive, and offensive. As BDSM might be--or foot play--or infantilism (like that ANR guy who posted this year and caused a ruckus)--or anal fisting--or water sports--or cross-dressing--or pain/blood play--or sex with little people--or whatEVER, only in this case with an extra jolt from the intense emotional issues about size and capability that almost all women share (as opposed to a much smaller group who finds them sexually exciting). Kinks/fetish rarely are neutral subjects--they wouldn't be kinks otherwise. As you said.

So why is your response to try to get everybody to respond nicely to this particular kink by opening it up to everyone's involvement? By asking that everyone approve of it? Or by offering a vague response about "fantasies"? This goofball OP doesn't want a fantasy. I mean, he may or may not want a real-life woman, but he does really want wank material from real women on this board.

I don't think he should be censored for his sexual kinks. I personally don't care what gets this guy off--it's all good if it's legal/consensual. My issue is that if Dims were more willing to define them as kinks, he might learn better how to interact with the actual objects of his fetish (or even to see past them to see the real women underneath, if he hasn't even gotten that far). Or he might see better--if this website defined all this better--that this is just one kink out there that involves fat people and that he shouldn't assume most fat women share it (that's the same thing that people who don't like fat folk do--assume we're all the same), especially as it's one that gains traction from some of the hardest and most conflicted aspects of being fat. That's just a fact, whatever you think of it. If what makes his dick hard is something that makes somebody else's life uncomfortable, asking to participate fetishistically will be tricky. That's just a fact.

I spent my first 4-5 years at Dims being really upset by these debates. I didn't know where things started or ended. The murky atmosphere of ill-defined kink often felt like an assault on fat acceptance and on me as a fat woman.

It started to change for me when I lost my shit in a thread about Getting Stuck (the thing about getting stuck in chairs or doorways or whatever). I basically yelled: how can you pervs get off on something that causes me physical pain, that is such a outward and visible sign of how the world is not built for me, of how the world does not welcome me, fundamentally?

And the dude who responded was completely mellow in his response; he basically said, it's a kink. It's not my entire feeling about fat women, it's just something that gets me off, and of course getting stuck in chairs sucks. It wasn't about size acceptance or fat acceptance or anything else. It was just his thing. It was the most un-Dimensions response I'd ever seen about this stuff.

That's when I started to unhook from all the dead-end debates around here and wish Dims would define itself better. This site does not contextualize the style of sexuality it's most in line with at all well. You might get better responses from people if you stopped defending the kink (kinks aren't particularly defensible) and instead defended people's rights to have kinks, whatever they are.

Being out of breath sucks. It does. It's okay to say that. It pretty much sucks even if you are an evolved, non-judging fat girl who's okay with her size, even revels in it. It's inevitable that people might be offended when confronted with the fact that somebody gets sexually excited by their discomfort. That's how it feels to look at a kink that isn't yours, even a less personal one, much less something like this that has the potential to offend so many of its readers. Ideally nobody judges other people's kinks, but that's not how life works.

In short, my feeling is: Conrad, stop trying to normalize what isn't normal. Kinks are never "normal." That's FINE. Just don't ask that everyone share or participate in endless discussions of these kinks, in order to validate them. Because you can't. You can't rationalize/defend your desire to dress in latex and whip a guy til he bleeds or pee on your girlfriend. It's just something you like. Call a kink a kink.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 12-26-2011 at 05:48 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #44
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Fat sexuality is not a protected board, in fact it was made in order to keep the Weight Gain area protected and not have so much cross-over with those who jump on others there.

However, freedom of fantasy has always been allowed here and in terms of overall board appropriateness and impact, they are evaluated on a case by case basis.

Keep in mind that simply leaving something up does not mean Dims as a board AGREES with it, but people are allowed to have adult conversation, in both directions.

Think of it in Hyde Park terms: There is plenty of opinion and slant there that either moderators or the webmaster find right on point, unsavory, untrue, dead on, etc, but the discussion goes on. The issue with sexuality is even more charged, so people assume that the mere presence of a discussion indicates implicit approval.

I'm speaking for my interpretation and experience here as a mod for many years and a member for close to 15. I am not speaking for Conrad directly as he's more than capable of doing that for himself.
Ahh i got confused with the weight gain board and the fat sexuality, thanks for correcting that. And I do agree with what you say here.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:09 AM   #45
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Smile I come in peace, my friends.

I always do my best to respect folks even when I disagree with them. So If I said anything mean, I would like to say I am sorry.

But I am not here to attack or disrespect anyone. How can I? It's our differences that makes us all exciting to me.

So I hope to send some love and peace to this thread again. Don't make me post my boobies again!!!!!!!

So instead I shall post a sweet little song from Shirley Temple. She always cheers me up.

http://youtu.be/yQ6rPxQcGpk

Old 12-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #46
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default *mod note

*some posts were deleted due to referencing a post that was deleted due to it being inappropriate for this board - mod board clean-up - apologies for anyone missing a post, it was not necessarily inappropriate just part of the cleanup.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #47
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I always do my best to respect folks even when I disagree with them. So If I said anything mean, I would like to say I am sorry.

But I am not here to attack or disrespect anyone. How can I? It's our differences that makes us all exciting to me.

So I hope to send some love and peace to this thread again. Don't make me post my boobies again!!!!!!!

So instead I shall post a sweet little song from Shirley Temple. She always cheers me up.

http://youtu.be/yQ6rPxQcGpk

Let me get this straight:
You're posting cleavage pics because people are being mean-spirited and hostile here?

I'm going to have to rethink my writing style now. ;}

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #48
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Yah!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Let me get this straight:
You're posting cleavage pics because people are being mean-spirited and hostile here?

I'm going to have to rethink my writing style now. ;}

-Rusty
Yah! Sweet Mimi is certainly reenforcing bad behavior by posting cleavage pictures! Makes a guy tend to forget proper engagement rules in posting.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #49
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Yah! Sweet Mimi is certainly reenforcing bad behavior by posting cleavage pictures! Makes a guy tend to forget proper engagement rules in posting.
The phrase I was looking for but did not come to mind in time, is "perverse incentive ."

- Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #50
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Talking Oh snap....

My plan to bring peace with my boobies is back-firing on me. LOL