Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #51
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The trick here is, to leave them hanging out at all times, but threaten to cover them up if people don't behave.

You'd get near 100% compliance that way.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:33 AM   #52
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things

ssbbwfa3 do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn ?post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #53
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, that's not at all creepy.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #54
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
ssbbwfa3 do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn ?post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath
ssbbwfa3..... I'm not sure why you would go and post your original questions
other then out of pure defiance at this point. As you can see nobody is going to comply with your wishes here. So, mybe you need to save your own "BREATH" here. Your asking people not to critisize you. Okay, so maybe if you came at this from a different approach and you worded your question a bit differently somone may have some dialogue about your "FANTACY"
But, because your not getting what "YOU" want, you now try to push the envelope. As stated in the previouse posts, there are many threads here with
women showing belly pics. Why are those not good enough for you?
Or do you actually need to hear that answer and see that pic? As you can see it's not going to happen.
As stated by others it comes down to..... Repect! I'll play devils advocate for a minute here because your "new" maybe you think it's okay to just request these things you are asking of others. It doesnt work that way.
If this is your preference or fantacy why not word it that way and not demand the women on this site to just comply with what you want?
As others have stated it's okay to have fantacies and fetishes but you need to come to this from another point of view. I'm not sure some of these posts will matter to you. Just by the mere fact that you re-posted your original questions says a lot.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #55
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
My plan to bring peace with my boobies is back-firing on me. LOL

I'm willing to engage in marathon peace talks with you if this is your plan.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #56
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I guess it's too much trouble to write anything new, or like, read anything.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #57
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Typing left handed while your right hand is busy is hard.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #58
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Typing left handed while your right hand is busy is hard.
Just takes a bit of practice!
Old 12-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #59
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Try the Weight Board, at least as a somewhat better starting point.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #60
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post

I guess it's too much trouble to write anything new, or like, read anything.
Laughed so loud and hard, the dog jumped!
Old 12-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #61
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 12-29-2011 at 05:56 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #62
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I want to do that to my computer right now, it's pissing me off and I don't really have anything to say regarding the op's ?s.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #63
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

<huff huff pant pant>... I ran here as fast as I could to post some pics... but now I am too out of breath to push the button... sorry
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:34 PM   #64
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hold on I'll speak his language

Quote:

You is bein creepy an u needa start not askin for pix cuz u look creepy and smell creepy and u needa post pics of u bein creepy before u go sniff some more crack and den u go home.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #65
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lock the thread... nothing to discuss here... move along.. *out of breath*
Old 12-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #66
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Just One More Thing...

Just one more thing...For shiggles and gits...A respiratory therapist who came from Colorado, and should have seen them there, told me she'd never seen an obese person on oxygen who didn't have lung disease or lung damage. She had never seen a person on oxygen solely because of obesity. Good time to lock thread IMHO.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #67
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attempting to press heavy weights have one huffing and puffing

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 12-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #68
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bad Day

Quote:

Attempting to press heavy weights have one huffing and puffing

The weightlifter had a bad day!

*Any day without human injury, property damage, or an arrest is a good day.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #69
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Just takes a bit of practice!
Right!

...is there, like, a link guide to all your pics?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #70
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Right!

...is there, like, a link guide to all your pics?
Heh, unfortunately not. Well, apart from the folder on my computer. I do delete the naked ones after a few weeks, so you have to be fast
Old 01-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #71
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn on? because it is for me so post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath turns you on
Having my breathing restricted in any fashion is not pleasant and creates panic. So the answer to your query is no.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #72
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Old 01-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #73
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That wasn't from Justice League, where was that from?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #74
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
That wasn't from Justice League, where was that from?
Kevin: yes it is from the Justice League cartoon

Old 01-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #75
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The Flash isn't fast because he's skinny though so even fat shouldn't he still be speedy or was there another reason given for him slowing down?