Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge > 40s forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2014, 02:03 AM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Twelve Days Til I'm 40!!

I feel like i should do something spectacular in my last days of my 30's and yet i can't think of anything better than staying home and catching up on netflix shows lol

i AM planning to go to the vegas winter bash in february but that's the most exciting thing on the horizon and it will likely take me a week of resting when i get home from that. Though i will be well into the start of my 40's by the time february rolls around lol.

i hope my 40's is better than my 30's at least...my 30's sucked lol

Old 08-20-2014, 02:13 AM   #2
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock does more than just post hot picsbiggirlsrock does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I feel like i should do something spectacular in my last days of my 30's and yet i can't think of anything better than staying home and catching up on netflix shows lol
I COULD send you a big box of cupcakes to eat whilst you catch up on all your Netflix shows Just say the word. Oh, and PM me the address...I forgot to write it down last time Sorry. Anyway, Happy Birthday (12 days in advance) You deserve all the happiness in the world!!!

Old 08-20-2014, 02:38 AM   #3
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

who am i to turn down birthday cupcakes lol. that would be most lovely and thank you very much i can't think of anything better to compliment netflix lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
I COULD send you a big box of cupcakes to eat whilst you catch up on all your Netflix shows Just say the word. Oh, and PM me the address...I forgot to write it down last time Sorry. Anyway, Happy Birthday (12 days in advance) You deserve all the happiness in the world!!!
Old 08-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
giggles

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The forties aren't as bad as you might believe....I like myself much better now and it took me this long to get to that place

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shhhh!!! Don't tell her about the hazing ceremony.

Awesome Girlie!! You're gonna LOVE your 40s. Its a little bumpy but overall I'm having a blast.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:41 PM   #6
MattB
\m/

MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wait until you reach my age, everything changes...

(40 years and 2 months...)
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Party like its 1999. Or was. Could be. Have lots of cake.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #8
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The forties aren't as bad as you might believe....I like myself much better now and it took me this long to get to that place
i'm finding that i have been giving less of a fuck here lately. though i seemed to have a crisis around the middle of 38 lol, but i think it was just a transitionary phase. i'm hoping i can continue a "me" trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Shhhh!!! Don't tell her about the hazing ceremony.

Awesome Girlie!! You're gonna LOVE your 40s. Its a little bumpy but overall I'm having a blast.
no hazing hahaha, i might slightly trip and pull something, that seems to happen a lot more often these days LOL
Old 08-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #9
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Wait until you reach my age, everything changes...

(40 years and 2 months...)
you old fogey lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Party like its 1999. Or was. Could be. Have lots of cake.
lol well at least there's cake. there's always that.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #10
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Early birthday wishes to you, Melissa...may you have a wonderful 40th

As I find myself edging towards 50 (Gasp!)...I'm currently 48, I agree that my 40s have been pretty good and I look forward to whatever my 50s bring.

Personally, I like this age: all of the crap and angst I dealt with in school/college/grad school are DECADES behind me. My 30s also sucked but, in my 40s, I've enjoyed just being me and handling whatever comes my way.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:07 AM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Early birthday wishes to you, Melissa...may you have a wonderful 40th

As I find myself edging towards 50 (Gasp!)...I'm currently 48, I agree that my 40s have been pretty good and I look forward to whatever my 50s bring.

Personally, I like this age: all of the crap and angst I dealt with in school/college/grad school are DECADES behind me. My 30s also sucked but, in my 40s, I've enjoyed just being me and handling whatever comes my way.

Dennis
thank you and i'm really hoping i can have a better time in my 40's too. I have mellowed out a lot myself and i totally understand what you mean. It's funny looking back at the things that used to matter so much that just weren't a big deal at all lol. I guess with age comes perspective. decades pass by so quickly that 50 doesn't seem all that far from me either these days lol

btw, not sure if i have ever saw a pic of you before but i love the glasses
Old 08-23-2014, 10:48 PM   #12
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
thank you and i'm really hoping i can have a better time in my 40's too. I have mellowed out a lot myself and i totally understand what you mean. It's funny looking back at the things that used to matter so much that just weren't a big deal at all lol. I guess with age comes perspective. decades pass by so quickly that 50 doesn't seem all that far from me either these days lol

btw, not sure if i have ever saw a pic of you before but i love the glasses
Aw..shucks, thanks Melissa!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Old 09-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #13
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy 40th Birthday Melissa!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:41 PM   #14
jac1974kra

jac1974kra can now change their title
Default happy birtday

happy birthday from Poland Melissa
jac1974kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #15
MattB
\m/

MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MattB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Happy Birthday, welcome to the club! Membership card is in the mail...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:48 PM   #16
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy 40th Lissa. Welcome to the club! We have cookies!
Old 09-02-2014, 05:22 AM   #17
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1974kra View Post
happy birthday from Poland Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Happy Birthday, welcome to the club! Membership card is in the mail...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Happy 40th Lissa. Welcome to the club! We have cookies!
lol thanks y'all...looks like i made it

i spent yesterday sulking in my room, eating pizza and playing World of Warcraft. ah well, another birthday done and over with ..helloooo 40's lol
Old 09-04-2014, 10:32 PM   #18
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Belated birthday wishes, Melissa!

HUGS!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Old 09-05-2014, 03:47 AM   #19
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

how did i miss your birthday wishes Lorenzee *d'oh* thank ya, i reckon' i'm officially a cougar now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Happy 40th Birthday Melissa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Belated birthday wishes, Melissa!

HUGS!

Dennis
thanks Dennis i'm really just glad it's over lol
Old 09-05-2014, 08:56 AM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I missed all of this at the time....so belated welcome to your 40s!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:32 PM   #21
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

thanks Tad it wound up being a lot less dramatic than i thought it was going to be lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I missed all of this at the time....so belated welcome to your 40s!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:59 PM   #22
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Happy belated Birthdays to everyone I missed saying it to

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:11 AM   #23
ak50

ak50 has said some nice things

Happy belated B Day Melissa!!!! Wishing you the best of everything!

ak50 is online now   Reply With Quote