Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge > 40s forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I can officially post in this board now…

this birthday has been the only bad birthday of my life! First birthday without my mom, still a quadriplegic and otherwise trying to figure out the world. This too shall pass
Old 04-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I came in here to say "Happy Birthday" but it doesn't like it's the happiest one. I'm so sorry, Jack. I won't throw trite sayings at you like "chin up" or "stay strong" or "things can only get better from here" - the fact is the lot you have been given just plain sucks right now. But I DO very strongly believe things will get better for you in time... you're too much of a fighter for it to happen otherwise. Hugs.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:00 AM   #3
Dromond
Oil can

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, I really hate platitudes. All I've got is, I'm sorry things are sucking so bad for you. Oh, and welcome to the coolest decade!

In two and a half months I shall be leaving it behind.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #4
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging inJack Secret makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I came in here to say "Happy Birthday" but it doesn't like it's the happiest one. I'm so sorry, Jack. I won't throw trite sayings at you like "chin up" or "stay strong" or "things can only get better from here" - the fact is the lot you have been given just plain sucks right now. But I DO very strongly believe things will get better for you in time... you're too much of a fighter for it to happen otherwise. Hugs.
I do appreciate the sentiment, my favorite newlywed I know things will get better. I'm just trudging through waist deep depression for the moment.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
luvmybhm
glad to be home :)

luvmybhm carries a lot of weight on this boardluvmybhm carries a lot of weight on this boardluvmybhm carries a lot of weight on this boardluvmybhm carries a lot of weight on this board

happy birthday jack! welcome to the 40's

i wasn't thrilled on my 40th bday, but let me tell ya...so far the 40's are pretty awesome.

your days can only get better...spring has sprung here in the beautiful south and just think of all the gals breaking out the summer clothes...lol
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:44 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy Belated Birthday Jack!! Welcome to the 40s. We have cake!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Not so bad...

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Jack and happy belated!

Just remember, every time you think you're getting too old...remind yourself that you're one of the lucky people that have lived this long

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote