Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Question Does being an old man equate to creeper?

I am 63 years old, but I still enjoy the dimensions site. I have a fat fetish, but that's about all I have in common with most members. I realize that I am waaaay too old to be friends with people who are young enough the be my grandchild. I sometimes feel like I am, or maybe thought to be, a creeper. There aren't many places I can go where it is not so crazy to enjoy fat.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom the pig 8 View Post
I am 63 years old, but I still enjoy the dimensions site. I have a fat fetish, but that's about all I have in common with most members. I realize that I am waaaay too old to be friends with people who are young enough the be my grandchild. I sometimes feel like I am, or maybe thought to be, a creeper. There aren't many places I can go where it is not so crazy to enjoy fat.
There are plenty of people your age or older here, we just don't advertise it... trust me.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:57 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not in your bracket, but I am at the point where some posters are barely older than my kid, and it won't be many years before some will be younger than him. Certainly this makes me wonder at times if I'm a creeper.

Overall my take on it is that so long as I treat each poster as an interesting adult who I'm talking to at a neighbour's Christmas party, it is probably OK (although as a second order issue, I do try to watch myself to make sure I'm engaging with a fairly broad demographic on here)
Old 11-27-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
ATrueFA

ATrueFA has super-sized repATrueFA has super-sized repATrueFA has super-sized repATrueFA has super-sized rep

I'm an old fart at 60 and one of the reasons I left this site several years ago was because I felt I had gotten to old for the crowd here and felt very much out of place. And now that I've come back I still feel that way...
ATrueFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 01:43 AM   #5
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'll turn 60 in January. Then I will join the 60s forum. I realized at age 17 that I'm into fat women. It's a fetish or some think it's a preference, it doesn't matter. I'm a Dimensions regular for 15 years now. I'm not too old to enjoy fat related discussion. We older guys should give advice and support to younger FAs and BBW and of course admire the ladies adequate our age.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:07 AM   #6
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hi Tom,

I am the same age you are. My husband is a couple of years older. I don't have a fat fetish, you might say that I am one. 'Been fat all my life and finally figured out that's the way things are for my life. I agree with Blockierer that we can be friends with people on this board regardless of their age. And sometimes we can give them advice and a lot of the time they give us advice.

That is one of the strengths of this community - different ideas and learn from others. And even more important we have members all over the world we can talk to. I feel one of the best things I can contribute is a fierce defense of fat rights. In sixty plus years, I have been thru a lot of BS and have gotten out of most scraps only slightly mangled.

I don't recall being identified a creeper here 'bouts. Pest yes. Biased yes. Long-winded, run-on posts - most definitely. And I forgot, sometimes snarky and often a curmudegeon.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:42 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
. I realize that I am waaaay too old to be friends with people who are young enough the be my grandchild...
Why? I admit that Americans tend to segregate themselves by age, but you and I are old enough to see through that BS. There are lively, interesting people in every age group, just as there are beautiful people of all sizes. I treasure my friends of all ages, from those in their 20's to those in their 80's. After all, bodies may age, but minds are timeless.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 11:27 PM   #8
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default It's unfortunate, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
"...Americans tend to segregate themselves by age... I treasure my friends of all ages, from those in their 20's to those in their 80's. After all, bodies may age, but minds are timeless. "
Just as a community without memory is doomed to repeat its mistakes...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #9
brounsuggah48

brounsuggah48 has said some nice things
Default Age is Just Another Label!

Kudos to ANYONE that keeps in engaged in life. In addition to learning from others who are not-into-lady-gaga-bieber and that demographic, how about admiration for people that have lived more life than (place your preferred label here).

I have always had better times with people a decade or more older than myself. Everything from experiences, maturity, and confidence attract and turn me on.

So don't feel you're a creeper. It is not your problem that someone else might choose to use that label. It's probably a security or self-esteem issue for that person.

Welcome back ATrueFA and others. I embrace you and invite you to contact me.

Brounsuggah48
brounsuggah48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:40 AM   #10
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default "minds are timeless."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
After all, bodies may age, but minds are timeless.

You're quite right, Doc. My mind is timeless. At age 77 I often forget the day, the month, and even the year (the newspaper helps me with that one) - not to mention any number of other things (whose face is that in the mirror - the one I seem to be shaving. Can't be mine - could it?)

Well, as long as I remember the good stuff and forget the bad stuff, everything's hunky-dory.

But am I a creeper? Yeah, if I stumble and my cane land out of reach.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 03:28 PM   #11
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lucca23v2 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dr. F.... I wish I could rep you.. (damn changes) But I agree with you. Friends are friends regardless of their age(s).

True your friendship with a 20 something will not be the same as the friendship you have with someone in their late 40's.. and the friendship you have with someone in their late 40's will be different than the friendship you have with someone that is 63, but they are friendships nonetheless and they have their own value and merrit. (Even if it is just on-line)

JMO
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #12
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You won't be perceived as being a creeper for being older, but if you behave in a creepy manner, then you will be. Being friends with people of different age isn't creepy. Behaving in an overtly sexual manner with people much younger than you, especially if uninvited, will give the creeper vibe. Doing that with people you don't have an existing relationship (friend or more) with can give it off, too. There are some people who can make dirty comments to me and I not only like it, but encourage it, while others I don't know as well will creep me out if they do it.