Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
princesscurves

princesscurves has said some nice things
Default I've gotten really big!

Hi guys,

I don't know if many of you will remember but I did a thread in the summer about my weight gain and whether I was gonig to continue to gain or not..? Well apologies its been so long since I updated that, I have had a LOT going on since the beginning of october when I think my last update was.

Ok so I was around 216 last time I updated, which was up from 165, my kinda constant weight before I started to gain whilst on summer holidays.

I actually got up to 238 around the middle of november, just through continuing to eat what I wanted but not stuffing. Unfotunately my partner left me around that time and moved out of our house. He never said so but I think my gain had a lot to do with it as the physical side of our relationship had completely stopped and he was no longer interested in me
A combination of this and a nasty chest infection resulted in me going back down to around 219, which was weird because people started to compliment me on my weight loss, when I actually felt really pale and awful .

Anyhow, after an extremely indulgent December, which i'll be honest, I've gorged my way through , I have ballooned!! I have come back to my own house today after having stayed at my parents for a little over a week and I am now up to 236 from 222 at the start of December
I am giving myself until the 5th of January when I go back to work to continue to gorge, after all those chocolates have to be eaten, right!! But then after that I am going back to my normal fairly sensible eating what I like. I think I'll probably gain another few pounds in the next week which would take me over 240 for the first time!!!
Because i'd dropped some weight my clothes were unusually loose for a few weeks but after coming back today and looking in a full length mirror for the first time in a while, I am starting to burst out of them again. I love that feeling!! I can't imagine what my collegaues will think when I go back next week because they'd all been telling me how great (!) I was doing when I dropped that weight. Mind you I suppose everyone overindulges at Christmas!
I went to McDonalds on my way home as I have developed a bit of a thing for ordering loads of food that the cashier knows is just for me, this really excites me that they will think I am big and greedy . I ordered 2 burgers, a large fries, 12 chicken nuggets and an ice cream and made sure I sat there and ate every last bit! my belly was sooo hard afterwards, I rubbed it on the way out.
I haven't taken any pictures in so long but I've decided I really want to keep on updating my progress on here and reading about everyone elses, plus its nice to look back and see my body changing, so I've taken a few tonight.

I think you'll see i've grown while i've been away!

Its nice to be back,

PC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0319.JPG (35.4 KB, 4510 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0332.JPG (102.5 KB, 4475 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0322.JPG (104.3 KB, 4470 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0316.JPG (32.6 KB, 4465 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0302.JPG (36.3 KB, 4483 views)
princesscurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
princesscurves

Default More pics

The final one is just one to compare from my initial gain in the summer. I can't believe how much smaller I am there and yet at the time I thought I had gotten huge My belly rests on my thighs now

PC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0292.JPG (16.6 KB, 4445 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0291.JPG (32.9 KB, 4427 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1611.JPG (109.6 KB, 4442 views)
Old 12-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
princesscurves

And final one before I started to gain..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thin3.JPG (55.3 KB, 4432 views)
Old 12-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Very sexy. I love the stretch marks, they're gorgeous!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I certainly remember you, Miss Princess, and I'm glad you're back and obviously enjoying the holidays

Your belly is outstanding and as long as you're healthy and happy with yourself, then gain as much as you wish.

All the best in 2012

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:08 AM   #6
princesscurves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
I certainly remember you, Miss Princess, and I'm glad you're back and obviously enjoying the holidays

Your belly is outstanding and as long as you're healthy and happy with yourself, then gain as much as you wish.

All the best in 2012

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, I have definitely enjoyed indulging during the holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Very sexy. I love the stretch marks, they're gorgeous!
Heehee thank you Im surprised at how quickly theyve developed, and so obvious too! My little god daughter thought i'd been scratched by the cat on my belly when I took her swimming a few weeks ago no dear, its just cos my belly grew really fast
Old 12-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Princess, you look great! Love the extra weight and your belly is looking sexier than ever. Thanks for sharing. I am really happy for you that you continue to enjoy gaining and look forward to being even bigger and sexier in the future. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend. It is really too bad he can't see how much more attractive you are becoming.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
rocky16

rocky16 has said some nice things

I love this shape of a body! Keep on gainig :-).
rocky16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

Looking good, I love to see girls embrace their fatness, almost as much as I enjoy embracing their fatness! Main thing, you're enjoying it!
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
princesscurves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Princess, you look great! Love the extra weight and your belly is looking sexier than ever. Thanks for sharing. I am really happy for you that you continue to enjoy gaining and look forward to being even bigger and sexier in the future. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend. It is really too bad he can't see how much more attractive you are becoming.
Thank you that is very kind! I was devastated at first but it just wasn't meant to be, I hope to find a man who adores me at this size and bigger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
I love this shape of a body! Keep on gainig :-).
Hey thanks rocky. Hope you liked the pics. I am gaining don't you worry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbelover View Post
Looking good, I love to see girls embrace their fatness, almost as much as I enjoy embracing their fatness! Main thing, you're enjoying it!
Thank you! Making me blush! I do think confident women are sexier. For me once it got to the point where I couldn't hide that I was fat it was very liberating and gave me confidence.

Only a 2lb gain in a little over a week and a half, so I'm back up to 238, my highest ever weight. I've been back to the gym this week a couple of times for the first time in months so I think that might be why I haven't gained much, although I have been eating quite a lot. Large pizza and wedges from dominos for tea tonight ought to help
So at the gym I am only doing Zumba and aqua aerobics now really as well as a little work on the cross trainer. I am too heavy to run comfortably now and cannot do spinning as my thighs rub together now while I am on the bike. I am keeping fairly fit though still and enjoy wearing really fitted workout clothes to show off my fat, rather than the loose ones I wore 60lbs ago. Love the idea that people are looking at me thinking how fat I am!
I've not taken pictures for this update as there's no visible change. I maybe will do next week though.

PC
Old 02-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
pineapplechertdog

pineapplechertdog has said some nice things

Hi Princess,

There is no doubt you are enjoying life and the softness of your belly. You have defiantely made a change for the better....I would love to see some of the looks of approval you are getting at the gym and look forward to the next set of after photos!!!
pineapplechertdog is offline   Reply With Quote