Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-29-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
majunior

majunior has said some nice things
Default Jeans anyone?

I absolutely LOVE jeans, in fact that's the only way you can get into my heart (besides having a great personality). If you don't wear jeans, chances are, we will never be together (sorry 2% of the world LOL). Nah that's a bit of a stretch, but jeans is definitely a plus.

Who else loves jeans? And share some pics of your butts in jeans! Out of all the pictures on all the different threads there seems to be a shortage of jeans!
majunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's a thread about big women in high heels, and that one got quite a few responses. In your post, apart from the no-no of requesting pics right in your very first post (this sort of thing often brings out The Worf), you don't state a size preference at all. Dimensions is about size, so if it's just blue jeans in general, there are probably about a million jeans sites out there. Heck, there's even a conference for women in jeans.

Now while I'd never go as far as ruling out Princess Charming for reasons no other than that she'd have alternate taste in legwear, jeans, of course, can be very sexy. They can also be a challenge for large women to find, though.

All in all, not a bad topic, and I am sure lots of fat women have their own thoughts about jeans and being able to wear them. Or if they do, or do not, contribute to sexiness.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to Dims. A jeans thread isn't a bad idea, but there are photos of folks wearing jeans in other threads if you go exploring a bit. That said, why don't you give this thread a start by sharing a photo of yourself wearing jeans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majunior View Post
I absolutely LOVE jeans, in fact that's the only way you can get into my heart (besides having a great personality). If you don't wear jeans, chances are, we will never be together (sorry 2% of the world LOL). Nah that's a bit of a stretch, but jeans is definitely a plus.

Who else loves jeans? And share some pics of your butts in jeans! Out of all the pictures on all the different threads there seems to be a shortage of jeans!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
Magic8

Magic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagic8 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It's a good idea for a thread and I would definitely up for posting pictures but this part concerns me also...maybe I'm paranoid?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
There's a thread about big women in high heels, and that one got quite a few responses. In your post, apart from the no-no of requesting pics right in your very first post (this sort of thing often brings out The Worf), you don't state a size preference at all. Dimensions is about size, so if it's just blue jeans in general, there are probably about a million jeans sites out there. Heck, there's even a conference for women in jeans.