Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
Brem

Brem has said some nice things
Default Skinny/hot chicks who like fat men

Hey there, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering, is there any skinny hot chicks interested in a fat man like myself? I've been on the lookout for a woman for some time, but I wouldn't say I'm an admirer of bigger women like most of you guys here. Guess I'm just trying to find a skinny attractive girl who's interested in bigger men.

I hope that doesn't offend anyone here, I just have a certain liking to some women.
Brem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like how you have skinny being synonymous with hot as though 1. that's a universal thing and 2. this isn't a site for something very different.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, you might want to watch your wording. There's plenty of hot women on this site, of all shapes and sizes. No need to put down other women just to get your preference on.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Come on now, maybe he doesn't think he's good enough for skinny ugly chicks or fat hot chicks.......? Bueller? Bueller?

Oh and Brem, since you haven't posted any pics or descriptions other than 'a fat guy like myself?' how can I recommend my skinny hot friends to someone with such little to go on?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 12-29-2011 at 03:25 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
Brem

Sorry about that. I do like some women with curves, just not too much extra weight. Some bigger women can pull it off though. I don't mean to offend anyone. Just joined the site to find women I'm interested in who're attracted to an obese man like myself.

I'll gladly post a picture soon though.

Probably could of worded my post a bit better though, again sorry about that.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

I don't know I think he was trying to be careful with his wording, but it's hard to think when the subject you want to broach is a mine field. My husband is slim with a muscular build, I like slim men with a certain dark mediterranian look. That does not mean that I don't think tall body building blonds are not hot, they just don't do it for me. I am sure that to some of my friends tall blond muscular men are the heighth of hotness.
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brem View Post
Some bigger women can pull it off though.
If you're going to try again, I'd advise against using condescending terms like these.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's nothing wrong with having a preference, we all have them. It's the coupling of skinny with hot that's the issue, as it implies that if you're not skinny, you're not hot.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #9
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello Brem darling. Welcome to Dimensions. It's so nice to see a newbie here. Well, I just think you posted on the wrong place. That's all. This is called Fat Sexuality Board. It's a simple mistake. No biggie. Yes! There are slimmer ladies that like handsome big gentlemen. Let me direct you to the BHM/FFA board.
Here you go, sugar: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...isplay.php?f=8
Go there and post your best photo.
There is nothing wrong with your preference. Everyone has one or two. I am actually a big lady. I am sure some find me attractive....some do not. I just focus on the ones that do.. Good luck in your search. Take care.

Quote:
Sorry about that. I do like some women with curves, just not too much extra weight. Some bigger women can pull it off though. I don't mean to offend anyone. Just joined the site to find women I'm interested in who're attracted to an obese man like myself.

I'll gladly post a picture soon though.

Probably could of worded my post a bit better though, again sorry about that.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wait, wait-- isn't this you?

Quote:
Name: David
Profession: Internet Marketing
Music: Rock, Metal, Pop, classic rock, a ton more
Likes: Movies, TV, Gaming, art, hanging with family and friends
Dislikes: Ignorance, arrogance, stupidity, judgemental people and so on
About me: Just a dude looking for love I suppose.

Just wanted to point out that you came across as everything you stated that you disliked.

Now, on to answering your question, you may want to check out the BHM/FFA board, which is a subforum specifically for "Big Handsome Men" and their "Female Fat Admirers." Of course, because of the aforementioned lack of picture, I have no idea if you're handsome (but I doubt that will matter much now). And I must warn you that some of we non-skinnies also admire big men, so you'll just have to tolerate our presence. Feel free to start a BHM-related thread in the fat sexuality subforum, but please do not disparage anyone when creating it. Of course everyone has their preferences, but this site is meant to be welcoming and positive. As penguin pointed out, there are hot women of all sizes on this site, and because we love (and/or are) fat people, even the thinnest among us HATE hearing negative body image comments and LOATHE hearing that weight has anything to do with whether or not someone is sexy.

You've created an uphill battle for yourself, I'm afraid. Good journey, sir.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #11
Brem

I'm new to this to be honest, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date or anything.

I didn't put much thought into the first post in this topic. I posted it far too fast and too soon. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I should of pointed out my ideal woman rather than saying "She has to be hot and skinny".

I understand this is a forum for fat admires, that's why I joined in hopes of finding a woman my type. Again, I probably shouldn't of listed it in that way and I truly am sorry about that. I like to rush things in hopes I can get something going sooner, that's just how I am.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You might want to reconsider thinking of Dims as a "dating site"...
Old 12-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #13
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm new to this to be honest, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date or anything.

I didn't put much thought into the first post in this topic. I posted it far too fast and too soon. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I should of pointed out my ideal woman rather than saying "She has to be hot and skinny".

I understand this is a forum for fat admires, that's why I joined in hopes of finding a woman my type. Again, I probably shouldn't of listed it in that way and I truly am sorry about that. I like to rush things in hopes I can get something going sooner, that's just how I am.

It's ok...it is a forum for fat admirers and for fat people. We understand you're new, and there are bound to be some growing pains as you learn the people and forums.

But you can't just roll up in a forum full of fat women and shout "where are all the hot skinny chicks?!" That's still what happens to fat people in large portions of society out in real life to this day. The forum is designed to be a place we fatties can come and not be made to feel somehow inadequate or inferior just for being who we are. I'm sure you've probably had some of those same experiences from the way you describe yourself, your history, and what you're looking for.

So check out the BHM board, start talking to people, and have fun! But please try to be tactful and sensitive considering where you are and who your audience is.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #14
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
You might want to reconsider thinking of Dims as a "dating site"...
^^ This too. Learn the site...read...start to become a part of the community. Once you get to know people, you're bound to find people you're interested in and who are interested in you, but it's not the sole purpose of the the site.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #15
Brem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
It's ok...it is a forum for fat admirers and for fat people. We understand you're new, and there are bound to be some growing pains as you learn the people and forums.

But you can't just roll up in a forum full of fat women and shout "where are all the hot skinny chicks?!" That's still what happens to fat people in large portions of society out in real life to this day. The forum is designed to be a place we fatties can come and not be made to feel somehow inadequate or inferior just for being who we are. I'm sure you've probably had some of those same experiences from the way you describe yourself, your history, and what you're looking for.

So check out the BHM board, start talking to people, and have fun! But please try to be tactful and sensitive considering where you are and who your audience is.
Alright, will do. Again sorry for the way I started out here. I didn't intend to sound like a total dick.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #16
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Just want to point out that what we call ourselves, "BBW" means big beautiful woman.

Are we being rude and inconsiderate of skinny women because we use the word beautiful and big together?

Don't worry about the wording the guys uses too much, naturally we are sensitive, because society has told us that sexy and skinny go together and that fat and sexy don't. I mean that whole stupid Ashley Madison crap was all about that.

However a woman's power is in knowing she is beautiful in such a profound way, that her confidence exceeds the akwardness of a young man's capacity to express desire.

They are guys.

Men are not known to be the most proficient communicators between the sexes, we can afford to be compassionate with them.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
They are guys.

Men are not known to be the most proficient communicators between the sexes, we can afford to be compassionate with them.
Really? I mean, really?
Old 12-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #18
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Brem, the term "skinny/hot chicks" got you into a little hot water here, but I know what you meant, and I don't believe your intention was to be hurtful.
Good luck.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #19
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Really? I mean, really?
Within reason, lol.

...but redirecting one overly zealous young chubby guy to the proper forum with gentleness and compassion is not going to lose the war of the sexes. Might even eventually win us an ally. You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar
Old 12-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #20
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Within reason, lol.

...but redirecting one overly zealous young chubby guy to the proper forum with gentleness and compassion is not going to lose the war of the sexes. Might even eventually win us an ally. You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar
I don't see any "war of the sexes", and I don't see the need to coddle everyone who joins a forum or site without looking around, reading the rules and reading what's already there.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #21
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Within reason, lol.

...but redirecting one overly zealous young chubby guy to the proper forum with gentleness and compassion is not going to lose the war of the sexes. Might even eventually win us an ally. You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar :bounce:
Who wants flies?

Sorry, I just hate that cliche'. LOL Carry on....

Wait. THERE'S A WAR?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #22
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If the war is on I surrender. However on one condition. Instead of waterboarding me for information how's about motor boating me?
Old 12-29-2011, 09:25 PM   #23
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
If the war is on I surrender. However on one condition. Instead of waterboarding me for information how's about motor boating me?
If there is a war do I get to pick the prisoners I get to tie up and . . . OHHH the naughty thoughts!!! WHEEEEE!!!

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #24
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I don't see any "war of the sexes", and I don't see the need to coddle everyone who joins a forum or site without looking around, reading the rules and reading what's already there.
So you never make mistakes? You have never felt awkward or out of place?

Isn't this guy here for the same reason as the women?

To find love and acceptance?

You can't educate a person if you scare them away before you get the chance.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:32 PM   #25
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Who wants flies?

Sorry, I just hate that cliche'. LOL Carry on....

Wait. THERE'S A WAR?
Actually in an aside to my husband I said, "first you attract them with honey, then you torture and kill them with a strong vinegar solution.